Forums

Topic: American Fantasy Football. Year 3. Recruiting for the 2012-2013 season. New league is up. Looking for 2 to 6 more people to join.

Posts 961 to 980 of 1,183

Spoony_Tech

LOL. Thanks jayarr for not making it a three way tie for first! Oh and go Lions!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

i am playing without a kicker because i had to use up my 3 waivers to fill a bye week for my tight end, defense and then Daniel Thomas was ruled out at the last minute, Best is still out and Shonne greene was on bye so my final waiver had to be used to get another fricken running back. That left my kicker on a bye as well and i couldn't pick up anyone else. Still though i had my best effing week even without my kicker. Out of the bottom baby!

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

JayArr

Congrats on getting off the bottom Vay! Feels good man.

Untitled

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Is that a message being sent to my Hawks?

JayArr

I think that Bengals player is a fan of Roethlisberger tbqh.

Spoony_Tech

LOL! That soup was delicious! I'm just lucky Josh had running back problems!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

y2josh

Is UncleWolf still active? I proposed a trade to him earlier so I was just wondering. If it's not accepted, I'm trying to wheel and deal Cam Newton if anyone wants him. Hoping to get a RB in return.

y2josh

JayArr

He votes on the games and alters his line up so I think he's active. Just doesn't post here. u_u

Spoony_Tech

He must be the one kainard found for our 10th player.

@Y2Josh That funny that you mentioned that about Newton. I was telling my coworker that you should deal him since you don't need him any more. He also has him and worthlessburger!

MERG said:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Everyone has been pretty active, except for ironically last years champ GMLS, which sucks.

ShinRPGGamer

Kainard wrote:

Everyone has been pretty active, except for ironically last years champ GMLS, which sucks.

Nope not inactive. Just forgot to update my team last week. I'm still active as always.

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

Spoony_Tech

I'm surprised no one commented all day!!

Crazy football day for sure. I lucked out with Ryan going up against the colts. Tebow bounded back nicely. Brady looks human the last few weeks. Miami gets a win in a big way. Thanks Miami that really helped me out!

MERG said:

JayArr

I am about to run Occupy NLFF campaign. My goal is to take down the top 1%. I am the the 99% that is going to kick to your a** this week Tech. >:[

I am also going to camp right here playing my drums, eating veggie breakfast burrito, and smelling like a dirty hippie

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Well not much to comment on as i took a brutal pounding all day lol.

Lun

What!?! Tech in first place? I knew I should have played

Lun

Spoony_Tech

Lun wrote:

What!?! Tech in first place? I knew I should have played

Hey watch it!

As for jayarr! You haven't beat me in two years now what makes you thinking this will be any different! Might I remind you of our first weeks score. I more then doubled you. Ill just call you little brother for now!!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

JayArr

I didn't have even close to the same same team any of those other losses.

It's going to be so much more satisfying when I win now that you are acting all cocky. >:]

Also, edited my Sig for you.

Edited on by JayArr

JayArr

Attention Tech101

Since you think I can never will never beat you, I am calling you out. Time to make Rivalry Week interesting. UserName Bet Winner of the Week 10 match-up between Pix Sicks and Fly by Night gets to to pick the loser's NL username and avatar, which will be held for one week. Only rule is it can't be moddable. I already worked it out with theblackdragon and we are ok to do this.

Are you ready to put your man pants on? If you're skurred I understand.......cause you should be. >:]

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.