Forums

Topic: American Fantasy Football. Year 3. Recruiting for the 2012-2013 season. New league is up. Looking for 2 to 6 more people to join.

Posts 921 to 940 of 1,183

TheBaconator

@Tech101
No, instead you will have to struggle over my power-house backups Josh Freeman and Mike Thomas...TAKE THAT!

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

y2josh

Minnesota sure does suck this year. Wonder why it is McNabb makes every team worse?

y2josh

y2josh

JayArr just won. What a horrible way to have an undefeated streak broken. A freaking kicker.

y2josh

JeanLuc_Vaycard

lol and the punishment continues. lol and wow Jay wins! No one is undefeated now!

Edited on by JeanLuc_Vaycard

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Spoony_Tech

Josh goes the way of my Lions!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JayArr

Untitled

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

That's right, I just went all Nature Boy Rick Flair in this piece, doing that strut and errything. Feels good man.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

y2josh

Good job, JayArr. My trash talk was my downfall, no more trash talk for me. Heads up to all, JayArr is now the best as he beat the best.

y2josh

JayArr

Haha, I wish. The standings say I'm fourth best though. Was a good match for sure and I'm glad to know my team can perform against heavy opposition.

This week I may be screwed though. I clearly didn't plan out this bye week thing well and everyone of my best players at each position are sitting out at once. >.< At least I get it all out in one go but damn. D:

Edited on by JayArr

Spoony_Tech

This now has to be the longest title in all of nl!

Jayarr still hasn't beat me in two years! . Although like Josh just said I probably should keep my mouth shut since I play him one more time! But where's the fun in that.

Is it me or does anyone else notice that the wavier wire has been absolute garbage most of the year!

I spoke to soon about my team as well. I have two of my best players out this week and really need Johnson back more then ever. Don't feel to bad ballkirby

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TheBaconator

@Tech101
I have my lineup in place. I bet your jealous.

Spoony_Tech

That's nice! I wont have my line up set till I know for sure what's up with Johnson. Still not sure if I want to pick up another receiver yet or not as well. Could be a last second thing for me.

MERG said:

Lun

@Tech, our teams didn't fare so well in the championship, both out in 6. U going to watch game 1 tonight anyways? I'll probably turn it on for at least a few innings.

btw, have you checked out HD's website yet? If you haven't come visit @nlnation.com Haven't seen ya on much GE not even at playername

Lun

Spoony_Tech

Lun wrote:

@Tech, our teams didn't fare so well in the championship, both out in 6. U going to watch game 1 tonight anyways? I'll probably turn it on for at least a few innings.

btw, have you checked out HD's website yet? If you haven't come visit @nlnation.com Haven't seen ya on much GE not even at playername

Yeah they gave it their best shot but the tigers just ran out of gas there at the end. I might watch the last game but don't really care about the rest.

As for goldeneye I'm pretty much done with it. After over 600 hours I think it was time to quit. I had a fun time though and made some new friends so it was well worth it.

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

Sorry kainard. Best has been advised to sit the rest of the season. Like your team needs any more bad news.

MERG said:

JayArr

If I win this week then some seriously crazy s*** went down. I am starting 90% of my bench player. o.O

I least I get all my serious Bye week issues out in one go. D:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Tech101 wrote:

Sorry kainard. Best has been advised to sit the rest of the season. Like your team needs any more bad news.

Yeah unfortunately thats not confirmed yet, so until its more clear im pretty much forced to keep him on my bench. Ah well, Daniel Thomas has been decent so far, but who knows how many touches he will get with that QB situation in miami.

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Roster changes 10/23. Spartans are lucky i am doing this to keep things competetive. I did an emergency drop and pickup since both his tight ends are on bye. I thought it over and decided the most fair thing to do is drop his benched Atlanta defense. I picked up the top TE listed on yahoos list for TE's which was Jared Cook.

Spoony_Tech

Yeah you did good. Atlanta is going to get torched this week! I hope!

MERG said:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

lol get ready for another beatdown of my team.

TheBaconator

It's OK for me. I sense a mighty 200 yard, 3 touchdown game from Mike Thomas on Monday.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.