Forums

Topic: American Fantasy Football. Year 3. Recruiting for the 2012-2013 season. New league is up. Looking for 2 to 6 more people to join.

Posts 161 to 180 of 1,183

TheBaconator

I better celebrate being #1 in the league for another day because I'm losing that title.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

y2josh

I hate my team

y2josh

TheBaconator

y2josh wrote:

I hate my team

Yeah...That is a pretty bad team ya got there.

ShinRPGGamer

Hmm.. things are not looking bad so far but I might need to change some things for next week.

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

Spoony_Tech

Brutal absolutely brutal! My teams worse y2josh!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Boom baby. Rivers to Gates all day long

Josh you also got extremely unlucky with all those picks Garrard was throwing. Hang in there. You have Roethlisberger coming back in a few weeks. Just gotta research on guys to pick up on the waiver wire or make some more trades. I make a lot of moves because stuff like last week where Grant got injured and this week for Turner owners. I believe any team can go off really.

Edited on by JeanLuc_Vaycard

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

JayArr

Still 15 more weeks after this one....a lot can happen, don't worry Turtle/Tech.

Need Drew Brees to score 19+ points to pull off my second comeback victory on Monday. So far nail-biters for me. I want to blow someone out so I can sit easy on Monday. D

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

y2josh

@JayArr: Make Brees throw about 15 TD's to Colston

@Vaynard: Yeah I got Vince Young coming to me for next week. He'll be my starter for 2 weeks, I dunno if he's starting or not now though. I got garrard cause he had like 20 points or so the previous week, but that was the best he'd done ever. Shoulda known better. 4 points is better than Kolbs first week 0 though.

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

Spoony_Tech

The only player this week worth anything for me was Calvin Johnson and that's the player JayArr just traded to me. If not my team would have done worse. At least I upgraded my running backs a bit though.

Lets go New Orleans defense get me 15 interceptions and 12 sacks! That way brees has a better chance at 90 points.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JayArr

Comeback victory again! w00t!

The top of leader board is funny....1 point difference.

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Yep and the two of us at top play each other this week. Should be a good game. I will win though of course lol.

Spoony_Tech

Whoever has b Edwards WR better put him on the bench if he's not already there. Might get suspended cus of a dui.

MERG said:

y2josh

Waivers for 2 players still haven't gone through.

Never mind, I see where it says Sept. 22 by their names now lol

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Yep Josh I believe its that it gives you from Sunday to Tuesday to put in your waivers. Wednesday I think it is processed. It gives priority to the person with the lowest waiver number. For instance I have waiver 10 which means if 9 other people put in for the same guy, the person with the lowest waiver number gets first dibs. In this case everyone will get them before me.

y2josh

Oh dear, I didn't know that either. Doesn't look good for me lol, I think I'm 7.

i'm thinking about half of the people aint playing anyways, so maybe we'll get lucky, Vay

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Depends who you are trying to pick up. If there is anyone else you might want you should pick him up and drop the same guy you were going to. Make sure the one you want is on the top of the list though. It works its way down if you dont get your intended pick. It will then go to the second one.

Spoony_Tech

My only concern this week is the Farve to Harvin combination. Farve has had two bad weeks now and the cure for that is the Detroit Lions!

I don't want to get beat by a fairy!:-[

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

y2josh

I've got a really good feeling about this week AlexSays is going down

y2josh

TheBaconator

Oh course I have to play against the person in second place. I already counqured the teams based of The Legend of Zelda, but this match up worries me. At least I got Tom Brady and Welker against Buffalo and Dallas Clark against Denver.

JayArr

Tech101 wrote:

Whoever has b Edwards WR better put him on the bench if he's not already there. Might get suspended cus of a dui.

Nah, he is going to play, so I'm leaving him in. In fact , I bet he's coming out in BEAST MODE!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.