Forums

Topic: American Fantasy Football. Year 3. Recruiting for the 2012-2013 season. New league is up. Looking for 2 to 6 more people to join.

Posts 141 to 160 of 1,183

JayArr

...and I just won with my waiver pick up of Landanian Tomlinson. Since Shon Green flubbed up so bad looks like LT will be starter on a young QB team .

@Turtle - Offered you a trade. Check it out.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

y2josh

I accepted it. Sounds like a really good trade seeing as how Michael Turner wont be getting any playing time on my team after that poor performance. Going to have to do some moving around.

y2josh

JayArr

Holy smokes today was a busy day for waivers! O.O

Spoony_Tech

Yep need team improvements since I got totally owned last week. Not sure if it will help but need to do something!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JayArr

@Turtle - It's still showing the trade as pending. You sure you pushed it through?

My match-up this wee, Gmls, seems to be a dead-lock, per projected numbers. Hopely my boy Drew Brees comes through with some beastly numbers this week.

Spoony_Tech

@JayArr Yeah The trade went through. It takes a couple of days to reflect though cus all the teams get to vote it down if they want.

Drew Brews..... 115 yards one pick and knocked out in the 2nd quarter LOL. That's my prediction!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

y2josh

@JayArr: Yep I voted for it to happen. It tells me this: "Note: This trade will be reflected on the lineup for Week 3. If you've set your lineup in advance for future dates, please note those changes will be reset to match your lineup for the day players are added." So I guess it's going to take some time for the trade to go through.

y2josh

JayArr

RIght on. Wasn't sure.

@Tech - lol The Madden Curse looms strong. Part of me worries.

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Actually this was my bad. Sorry apparently I had trade rules set to player votes and I changed that to trades approved by commissioner. This is my first time being commissioner so sorry about that guys. Trades are processed. .

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Spoony_Tech

Its cool no problem! This is actually my first year doing fantasy football. Just about to finish up my first year of baseball! I sucked!

MERG said:

JayArr

I have been busy as hell. I think more than 50% of the people I drafted are no longer on my team...and it's only week 2! lolwtf.

My first year doing this too. I have figured I have watched football 12+ hours every Sunday for the last 5 years I might as well add a little something more too. Next year I'm starting to play for money, if this year goes well anyway.

Edited on by JayArr

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

TheBaconator

WHAT'S THIS! PEOPLE VOTING AGAINST ME? BAH! ALL THOSE WHO HAVE GONE AGAINST ME SHALL BURN IN THE REALM OF FANTASY SPORTING EVENTS!

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

y2josh

@ballkirby1: I don't know what you're talking about.

How long does it take a waiver to go through? I have two waiting to get to my roster, hopefully this will happen before any of the action starts this Sunday.

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

JeanLuc_Vaycard

It wont Josh. You have to do Waivers between Sunday and Tuesday after the games are over. They get processed on Tuesday.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

y2josh

Mother effer. I hope David Garrard can pull another point worthy game out of his butt then.

y2josh

Spoony_Tech

Really I did mine on the 15th and they cleared the next day!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

TheBaconator

y2josh wrote:

@ballkirby1: I don't know what you're talking about

You can vote on who you think is going to win the game, and people have voted against me.

Spoony_Tech

I'm getting the snot beat out of me by a Detroit Lion!=-O

MERG said:

TheBaconator

Not doing to well...Lucky for me niether are the Faries. Good thing he chose Brett Favre.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.