Forums

Topic: American Fantasy Football. Year 3. Recruiting for the 2012-2013 season. New league is up. Looking for 2 to 6 more people to join.

Posts 181 to 200 of 1,183

TheBaconator

Guess who has 2 of the best Tight Ends in the NFL on their team. Me. Too bad I can only play one at a time.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

JayArr

ballkirby1 wrote:

I better celebrate being #1 in the league for another day because I'm losing that title.

lol...owned. Hey, you said it.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

TheBaconator

JayArr wrote:

ballkirby1 wrote:

I better celebrate being #1 in the league for another day because I'm losing that title.

lol...owned. Hey, you said it.

Actaully I retained my lead by 1 point...

Edited on by TheBaconator

y2josh

The American fantasy football seems so much less energetic about things than the Soccer thread. Half the people aint even playing. Or at least it looks that way. (yet im still in last place) Let's wake up people

y2josh

TheBaconator

Good thing I'm playing you on Week 5 then (That is the Patriots by week) because my points may reach its minimum there.

y2josh

I'm talking about the managers needing to wake up ballkirby1. I think I have my team evened out now. I'll have a much better team by the time i play you Or at least I should. Big Ben and Santonio Holmes will be playing by then.

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Well this isn't an American site so it is understandable. And Ball you may have technically the number 1 tight end, but gates is number 2 which is my guy and really is playing as number 1. 3 touchdowns. Don't underestimate. Also Josh those that are inactive i will start setting their lineups if i see injuries and especially during the byeweeks on Sunday before the games.

Also the soccer league is well more established. This is the first year for the American football league. Give it time. I had to scrape just to get this many people, but setting peoples lineups will make this more competitive.

Edited on by JeanLuc_Vaycard

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

JayArr

@Ball - I was brinign up your quote because it rings true today. Enjoy it no cause you won't be there after tomorrow.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

TheBaconator

JayArr wrote:

@Ball - I was brinign up your quote because it rings true today. Enjoy it no cause you won't be there after tomorrow.

Oh...IT'S ON NOW! but you're probably right...

Spoony_Tech

The two teams ive gone up against so far have had their best weeks. We will see of that trend keeps up. Fairies going down!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TheBaconator

Tech101 wrote:

The two teams ive gone up against so far have had their best weeks. We will see of that trend keeps up. Fairies going down!

Fairies has Bret Favre. He got 1 point last week against the Dolphins. You should be fine, even if he is playing Detroit. He'll probably just keep running it to Adrian Peterson, which is exactly what I don't want.

Edited on by TheBaconator

JeanLuc_Vaycard

I am going to go through lineups this morning and check the inactive players rosters. I do want to keep it fair and set players that are at least going to play.

Changes:

AlexSaysIWin vs TheTurtles. Changing Ryan Mathews on AlexSaysIWin roster to Lesean Mccoy as Mathews is doubtful.
This is the only change im making this week.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Go me!!!! Vay plz set some pro peoples to play for me

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

JeanLuc_Vaycard

SZM your roster is staying as is. Also note guys in above post i made one change in Alex's lineup to keep things competitive.

Spoony_Tech

Set your own team SZM. I'm going to tear you up.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TheBaconator

I'm not feeling it this week. Something tells me my recievers aren't going to do much.

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Never know man. But I am off to a nice start with my running backs. You need Brady to go off more on them bills. I thought this would be a blowout by now.

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Well Brady blew up some more lol but i hate to say man, two weeks in a row ADP is dominating for me.

TheBaconator

It is always nice when Yahoo says someone is playing, and then they don't.

TheBaconator

If it weren't for Adrian Peterson or if my recievers actually did something I probably would have a chance at winning. Hopefully Matt Forte has another game like his week 1. That 40 points game was awesome. Dallas Clark and Clinton Portis will probably get a few points, too. Hopefully Seattle shuts out San Diego. (Which is a stretch)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.