Forums

Topic: All things Amazon

Posts 141 to 158 of 158

bonesy91

wasn't sure if anyone else noticed, but the Zelda Skyward Sword bundle has vanished. 0.o

I tried searching for it and it did not show up, just the game only version did.

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

Tasuki

bonesy91 wrote:

wasn't sure if anyone else noticed, but the Zelda Skyward Sword bundle has vanished. 0.o

I tried searching for it and it did not show up, just the game only version did.

I am glad I put in a preorder months ago than.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Burning_Spear

Ridge Racer 3D and Bust-a-Move Universe are each $9.99 on Amazon today only.

Mechabot Ultror Fights Again

retired_account

Burning_Spear wrote:

Ridge Racer 3D [snip] $9.99 on Amazon today only.

...I had to spend $29.99 on it a couple months ago. That'll teach me to buy third party games at full price.
haha yeah right

retired_account

Magi

I picked up the Turtle Beach x41's for my Xbox the other night for $99. I hope I'm happy with them. It's my first foray into wireless gaming headphones. I've always just used the cheapie one that comes with the xbox. Lately my daughter has been complaining that, "THE GAME IS TOO LOUD, DAD!" when she's trying to sleep.

edit: @Retro_on_theGo I'm 4 for 4 on "Wait List" purchases so far so don't give up!

Edited on by Magi

Magi

FriedSquid

Last week I picked up Monster Hunter Tri from Amazon for a very good deal. They have it there for used and new from $16-$17. They also have a good Classic Controller Pro bundle for $25-$30, but I didn't get it. Anyways, it's an extremely good deal in my opinion.
Link here!

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Splat

Dead Island is the deal of the day $25.

Edited on by Splat

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

Tasuki

If you have been on the fence with Donkey Kong Country Amazon now has it for $29.99. I think this is a permanent price reduction since it is listed as the normal price.

My Backlog

Tasuki

Just ordered The Dark Knight Trilogy on Blu Ray for $30 which is due out Tuesday. The regular price is $55. Just in case you have been living under a rock the past few years thats all 3 of Nolan's Batman movies in one set.

My Backlog

Retro_on_theGo

Sorry for the bump and maybe this isn't even warranting it, but does amazon have some sort of rewards program? I know right now I get $10 off my first purchase if I get a Amazon Store Card but how does that work? Like a normal credit card? Or does it not charge me if I don't buy anything in a month. I'm just trying to get a few bucks off an item so I can get a present.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.