Forums

Topic: Debate forum

Posts 21 to 40 of 68

StarBoy91

Debate forums, home for debates (hopefully not with arguments).
Greeeeat.

I am StarBoy91, and I love all things 16-bit =)
My Backloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart
To each their own

irken004

Namo wrote:

@WaltzElf

You and me make two people who can debate intelligently. I wonder if we can get up to two and a half.

Alexsays has both of you beat.

JayArr

In my opinion WaltzElf is the worst poster on NintendoLife.....discuss.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Bankai

StarBoy91 wrote:

Debate forums, home for debates (hopefully not with arguments).
Greeeeat.

Starboy, I really hope for your own sake you're a little more independently-minded than you are on this forum.

Arguments can be healthy too.

In my opinion WaltzElf is the worst poster on NintendoLife.....discuss.

You're two from two. Good work.

Edited on by Bankai

Namo

You're not even trying, JayArr.

In actuality, I am the worst poster here. I've had to have pissed of at least 10 people by now and I've barely been around for a week.

Edited on by Namo

Namo wrote:

"O Gods of gaming, I beg thee, have mercy and do not allow another game franchise to be ruined for me by its fanbase. Amen."

Grounder is the best robot from the Sonic universe ever. Period. Metal Sonic? Pffft, forget him.

StarBoy91

I'm not exactly the type of person that likes to argue.
I do think independently, but I find it best when I don't argue.

Edited on by StarBoy91

I am StarBoy91, and I love all things 16-bit =)
My Backloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart
To each their own

The_Fox

Namo wrote:

You're not even trying, JayArr.

In actuality, I am the worst poster here. I've had to have pissed of at least 10 people by now and I've barely been around for a week.

11.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Chrono_Cross

@Waltzelf & Starboy
So you guys are arguing about arguing? That makes sense.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

StarBoy91

@Namo - what do you mean? I don't find you annoying.

I am StarBoy91, and I love all things 16-bit =)
My Backloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart
To each their own

Namo

Actually, I counted you in there, Fox-mah-boy. ^^

No hard feelings though, right? Right? ...

StarBoy91 wrote:

@Namo - what do you mean? I don't find you annoying.

I constantly persecute the reviewers for one. Go check the reviews for Globulos Party and Kirby 64. I'd also say check Rayman on DSiware but they removed my comment.

Edited on by Namo

Namo wrote:

"O Gods of gaming, I beg thee, have mercy and do not allow another game franchise to be ruined for me by its fanbase. Amen."

Grounder is the best robot from the Sonic universe ever. Period. Metal Sonic? Pffft, forget him.

irken004

Chrono+Cross wrote:

@Waltzelf & Starboy
So you guys are arguing about arguing? That makes sense.

Let's agree to agree

Chrono_Cross

The+Fox wrote:

Namo wrote:

You're not even trying, JayArr.

In actuality, I am the worst poster here. I've had to have pissed of at least 10 people by now and I've barely been around for a week.

11.

I`m a witness to this.
But the whole "America sucks" thing you said Namo, was a little bit uncalled for. (And you live in America, WTF?)

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

StarBoy91

I didn't realize you were new, Namo. Welcome to NintendoLife, Namo. I don't find you annoying.

I am StarBoy91, and I love all things 16-bit =)
My Backloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart
To each their own

JayArr

We need to reinstitute The Draft so we can send more teenagers off to untimely deaths over some other countiry's trivial issue.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Namo

I suppose my anti-America comment was kinda random. But it's not like I'm wrong about how we are hypocrites.

JayArr wrote:

We need to reinstitute The Draft so we can send more teenagers off to untimely deaths over some other countiry's trivial issue.

Ta-dah!

Edited on by Namo

Namo wrote:

"O Gods of gaming, I beg thee, have mercy and do not allow another game franchise to be ruined for me by its fanbase. Amen."

Grounder is the best robot from the Sonic universe ever. Period. Metal Sonic? Pffft, forget him.

StarBoy91

The Draft? I dread to think of "sending teenagers off to untimely deaths over some other country's trivial issue".

I am StarBoy91, and I love all things 16-bit =)
My Backloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart
To each their own

JayArr

Also, people should be allowed to decide if they should die or not. Suicide and Euthanasia should be legalized.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Namo

I hate war in general. I'm a hippie, yeah. At least I don't smoke doobies.

JayArr wrote:

Also, people should be allowed to decide if they should die or not. Suicide and Euthanasia should be legalized.

You there! Stop posting!

Edited on by Namo

Namo wrote:

"O Gods of gaming, I beg thee, have mercy and do not allow another game franchise to be ruined for me by its fanbase. Amen."

Grounder is the best robot from the Sonic universe ever. Period. Metal Sonic? Pffft, forget him.

bro2dragons

Namo wrote:

I suppose my anti-America comment was kinda random. But it's not like I'm wrong about how we are hypocrites.

everyone's a hypocrite depending on how you look at it. nobody ever does everything they say or believe in. you just can't. it's only an incessant lifestyle opposite to your words and ideals that makes one a hypocrite, not individual actions.

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29
Need a second opinion before grabbing that unknown new game? Come check out my reviews at WiiWareWave, "The Friendliest Nintendo site on the 'Net."

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons | Twitter:

Top

Sorry, this topic has been locked.