Showing 21 to 40 of 45
21. Posted: Sat 27th Jun 2009 16:00 BST
there you go! your name reversed! hurr!you just have to ask every user to change that Quote manually every time.
That'll work. Hey users!
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
22. Posted: Mon 29th Jun 2009 04:43 BST
It's kind of off-topic, but I think the dudes who make Hello Kitty should change the kitty's name to Halo Kitty and she could carry an machine gun everywhere.
Here is My Backloggery
23. Posted: Mon 29th Jun 2009 04:55 BST
@Adam: Hey, how much are you asking for that slightly-used Eugenewrayburn avatar? LOL!
Nintendo Network ID: WolfRamHeart
24. Posted: Mon 29th Jun 2009 04:58 BST
That one is priceless.
Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.
25. Posted: Mon 29th Jun 2009 05:13 BST
@pie4prez: What, you mean like THIS?
I noticed that the "Nintendo" account has been around since march. I wonder who was just incorrectly quoted?
I'm also not buying that you guys can't set this stuff up on purpose. Not considering the deal with Adam and Fuzzy.
My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P
26. Posted: Mon 29th Jun 2009 06:47 BST
@Adam: Free you say? Sorry but I'm going to have to pass. That is still too much! Plus, I know that it would pain you too much to part with it!
27. Posted: Mon 29th Jun 2009 06:49 BST
I'll buy that picture and I will put it on my trophy wall.
28. Posted: Mon 29th Jun 2009 15:42 BST
Hey guys, I finally found a slightly better avatar. You are welcome to stop talking about Hello Kitty now.
29. Posted: Mon 29th Jun 2009 16:40 BST
It's so hard to type your real name though, and I like referring to people by names I can pronounce. I guess I'll just call you Star Face from now on.
30. Posted: Mon 29th Jun 2009 18:13 BST
Do set a name, "Nintendo". Tell as revery, reversal.
Let Odnetnin emanate sod.
Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -Lakitu 64Join us in the epic Nintendo Life Wii Music Thread
31. Posted: Mon 29th Jun 2009 20:41 BST
Pronounce it "Odd-net-nin". I thought it was pretty pronounceable.
32. Posted: Wed 1st Jul 2009 17:08 BST
That's how I deduced it must be pronounced. It IS kinda weird, though, and I can see some people not being able to figure it out.
33. Posted: Wed 1st Jul 2009 18:27 BST
...geez, tough crowd. I'd have thought Mr. Backwards-Nintendo would have appreciated a semi-nonsensical palindrome in his honor.
34. Posted: Wed 1st Jul 2009 18:50 BST
@warioswoods: Far as I know, you're the only person who has ever cared about your palindromes around here.
35. Posted: Wed 1st Jul 2009 19:00 BST
@1 Tumer's Gaff
Indeed! That's generally the fun in them, and they usually have hidden allusions for my personal amusement, which would be ruined if anyone knew the references. However... "Odnetnin" not acknowledging a palindrome? What's the world coming to? If you're going to name yourself using an anagram, palindrome, or other wordplay device, you should take the genre seriously!
After all, what's more serious than wordplay?
Edited on Wed 1st July, 2009 @ 19:01 by warioswoods
36. Posted: Wed 1st Jul 2009 19:30 BST
This is good
37. Posted: Thu 2nd Jul 2009 15:15 BST
Huh, I never realized it was Nintendo backwards until I saw this topic. >_>
looks around innocently
Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf
38. Posted: Thu 2nd Jul 2009 21:17 BST
Huh, I never realized it was Nintendo backwards until I saw this topic. >_>looks around innocently
39. Posted: Thu 2nd Jul 2009 21:18 BST
warioswoods wrote:After all, what's more serious than wordplay?Horse play.
Power play. (I don't know what I'm getting at.)
40. Posted: Thu 2nd Jul 2009 21:25 BST
Now you're playing with Power.