Forums

Topic: SD card Menu

Posts 61 to 75 of 75

skywake

geek-master wrote:

this topic has been done many times and there is only one anser to this topic it wont come becuase of piracy.

.... well the

geek-master wrote:

the way it happend on the wii was a bunch of people at ign saying the wii needs a way to store all are wii ware and virtual consul games on a SD card

.... I don't think it..

geek-master wrote:

I asked them to add the pokemon plaza to dimond and pearl in a little update when you connect to wi-fi but they never added that feature

no

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

WAIW

WaltzElf wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

@WaltzElf: it's a needless hassle, especially because they gave us the system update for Wii before the DSi hit our shores anyway -- how hard could it have been for them to do the same for the DSi at that point in time, with the knowledge that their reluctance to do so for the Wii'd had users annoyed for quite a while already?

Thanks for calling us all lazy for not being as okay with having to shuffle things around on our DSis as you are, though. It's definitely appreciated.

OK, 300000 odd people died of starvation today.

That cracked me up.

Why complain about anything? People are dying!

Edited on by WAIW

WAIW

lunchmeats101

It would be nice....

3DS FC: 1118-0222-5055

Chony_Lee

Today is the first day I'm gonna have to shuffle games onto the SD card due to having too many games. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on already, nintendo!

"EXTRA BAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!" -Zeus

Vander

I think that a SD card menu would be good, but it's a better idea to stop piracy until Nintendo can come up with a great idea to make a SD card menu that will prevent piracy. Until then we can be patient and just swap DSiWare off our SD cards.

go to www.virtualhamgames.com for great original independent games, a help service, and reviews for our games.
-a Virtual Ham Games fan

Reki

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned...But I have DS Ware games on my SD card and it want copy to my system. My nephew downloded them onto his DSi, so I copied them onto my card and I copied my DSWare games onto his card and they want copy to the system.....Any idea why?

Reki

Djrr-ific

@Reki

I don't understand a word you say...

3DS Friend Code: 5241-2047-4489

20thPaul

@Reki
what? lol, I don't get what you mean.... xD

I love rpgs and platformers the most... racing games are good too!
I have a black dsi and a blue 3DS. :D
"Sometimes we put up walls, not to keep people out, but rather to see who will take the time to break them down."
3DS friend code: 3695 0029 5257

shadowAOD

@Reki
if a dsiware game is downloaded on a dsi ,it will only play on that dsi and not on any other ones

shadowAOD

Reki

shadowAOD wrote:

@Reki
if a dsiware game is downloaded on a dsi ,it will only play on that dsi and not on any other ones

Rats...Grrrrr...Thank you ShadowAOD for your answer....Flippin' typical isn't it!

Reki

blackknight77

Please hurry

I had to move more games to my SD card to make space for Dragon's Lair.

Reopen the Wii Shop Channel

shadowAOD

Reki wrote:

shadowAOD wrote:

@Reki

Rats...Grrrrr...Thank you ShadowAOD for your answer....Flippin' typical isn't it!

I know, before I got internet connection I got my friends super mario bros and kirby games from his wii using an sd card
,when I tried to copy the game to my system it wouldn't let me

nintendo was a step ahead of me there lol

shadowAOD

shadowAOD

Tony wrote:

Please hurry

I had to move more games to my SD card to make space for Dragon's Lair.

I know, I had to make space for rayman and dragons lair
do you think if nintendo made an improved way of playing our games
off our sd cards they would increase the size limit for dsiware and wiiware games?

shadowAOD

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.