Forums

Topic: Youtube for DSi on 12/1/09

Posts 1 to 20 of 24

Altkey

I've heard that they have a DSi Youtube app coming In December. I was wondering if others have heard about this.

Altkey

3DS Friend Code: 1822-0653-9014 | Nintendo Network ID: TheAltkey

FATEM

Have you got a source for this information? Or did you just hear it from a friend of a friend of yours?

FATEM

Hardy83

Never gonna happen. The DSi neither has the ram, flash memory or processing power to view youtube, even the mobile version.

Hardy83

KnucklesSonic8

A Skype/voice-communication app is more likely than this.

KnucklesSonic8

Shadow_Chad6982

Why would they make a app when they could just update the ds.
and if your so desperate then just go on the computer to watch youtube

Everything is impossible if we think it is. Often all it takes is for one person to strongly believe that something can be achieved and to continue pursuing that goal to the end. - Satoru Iwata

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6817-9967 | Nintendo Network ID: Rasheon_Falcon

yendi

I think its possible it could be like flipnote hatena and mabey theyll put it up to see which one gets more atention.Then take the other one of

yendi

Sylverstone

Ok then....
Some dude posted something like this on my 1.4 update vid and I just answered "......."

As for the next big DSi app, it has to be the DSi Speak Channel (considering Nintendo is still/is/is about to release it to the masses.

As for what 1.5 may contain, God knows what Nintendo will do this time.

Website | SYLVER.STREAM on Twitch | SK+SE on Ko-fi

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter:

yendi

New+Age+Retro+Hippie wrote:

yendi wrote:

I think its possible it could be like flipnote hatena and mabey theyll put it up to see which one gets more atention.Then take the other one of

...? At what point is that a good idea? They are completely separate functions.

hatena is like a youtube for little kids only that instead of watching rating and commenting videos its flipnotes

yendi

yendi

Not just for little kids but you get my point

yendi

Starkiller

@yendi: Flipnote and youtube are completely different things! Flipnote is usually just a bunch of little cartoons people do for fun, youtube is... well, everything!

Wii: 6384-4454-1095-5243 Mario Kart Wii: 2492-4524-4329 ([NL] Matt) Brawl: 0087-2097-5918
Excitebike - World Rally: 2966 0011 1622 (Matt) Bomberman Blitz: 3738-9648-1518 Dragon Quest Wars: 1634-4322-3201

jangonov

until I hear a slightly reliable source I am putting this into the "dream app" section of my gaming knowledge. Im not saying the dsi cant do it. It is amazing what people can do with a dsi these days (purposely not mentioning particular FC's as not to get a banhammer thrown at me)

Edited on by jangonov

Wii : 5234 3442 0233 5325
3DS: 2664-2106-1671
I have A LOT of games, if you want to play something, just email me jangonov&#...

They can't even get YouTube running worth a crap on the Wii, and you want it on the DSi? Not gonna happen, buddy.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

jangonov

youtube runs fine on my wii

Wii : 5234 3442 0233 5325
3DS: 2664-2106-1671
I have A LOT of games, if you want to play something, just email me jangonov&#...

Mars11 wrote:

I've heard that they have a DSi Youtube app coming In December. I was wondering if others have heard about this.

DSi cant read a sh*t of flash, even the simpliest (that means no ads when i use the internet app)... FAKE

_zoipi

Twitter:

Stuffgamer1

jangonov wrote:

Does it really? I was just using the Internet Channel at a friend's house the other day, and literally 9/10 of the YouTube videos I tried to show him didn't work on it.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

invmat

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

jangonov wrote:

Does it really? I was just using the Internet Channel at a friend's house the other day, and literally 9/10 of the YouTube videos I tried to show him didn't work on it.

Have you tried Full Screen? Full Screen works for me but Standard view not.

invmat

Stuffgamer1

@invmat: Well, that's just weird. No, I didn't try Full Screen. Wouldn't have figured I needed to.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.