Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 9,581 to 9,600 of 9,620

Francis333

@TexMurphy
I like both turn-based games you were asking about. I was sorta thinking about the latter though. And also, do you own a 3ds? I think the knew petit computer (Smilebasic) is coming out soon.

@mystman12
I'm close to 200 hours. Probably gonna make it there soon.

Edited on by Francis333

Francis333

3DS Friend Code: 1676-4500-0150 | Nintendo Network ID: ilovecopper

TheGreatBurrito

Lego-Meister wrote:

@TheGreatBurrito Yes I have. Might I suggest a difficulty increase as the time increases? Maybe you could increase the speed of the snake. If you need any help, just ask!

I was hoping someone could upload the qr codes for me... It would be a pain in the *** though. The version i released was the wrong one. That was beta xD

I DUCKING HATE AUTO-CORRECT

Mariominer

So, I have been developing for a time now, and have come up with an amazing concept- sprite loading. Basically, it has a que of sprites. When the que has been filled, it will stop loading until it detects that one of the loaded sprites has left the screen. Then it will find the next sprite to handle and load it, based on perhaps x or y location. The data per sprite is stored on different arrays with a generic loading function that will handle these arrays to pull it up. If you like this, please feel free to tell me. If you have suggestions, also tell me. (P.S. I have made a game with this, though you have never heard of it because I haven't uploaded it and am unable to anyway. It's a Geometry Dash clone)

Like a boss? Please, I AM a boss. You're welcome

3DS Friend Code: 1543-5315-3818 | Nintendo Network ID: Storybookten9

boot

is anyone still on here who remembers me? The forum looks a little dead

Just your average talking boot. FC: 0791-4881-1672 for Smash and Pokemon.

3DS Friend Code: 0791-4881-1672

Espurr

Hello, hello? None of you probably remember me, but I used to be called Urchin8, or Vulpixel. I recently found out there was a redownload button (gasp) so I could get this again. I would like to let you know I am working on an upgrade for Petit Forest. That's really it. However, getting this again felt like being reunited with an old friend. There is a reason that even a year later it still holds 3rd place and 116 hours in activity log. (Animal Crossing and Pokemon have sucked 1st and 2nd.)

Edited on by Espurr

"The heart has reasons the mind knows nothing of."-Blaise Pascal
Pokemon X Friend Code:3883-5184-5725
Safari: Grass
Pokemon: Pansage, Sawsbuck (Spring), Gogoat.

Espurr

@Francis333

Idek I think it was because I was getting frustrated.

"The heart has reasons the mind knows nothing of."-Blaise Pascal
Pokemon X Friend Code:3883-5184-5725
Safari: Grass
Pokemon: Pansage, Sawsbuck (Spring), Gogoat.

Mariominer

Hello, @Boot. I remember you, but only because I used to read a ton of pages. I wasn't there when you were.

Anyway, just a little hint-hint for anyone wanting to create long text files: There are as many colors in a GPSET to use as there are characters-256. You could use a GRP file!

Eel

For some reason I spent several hours making this little engine.

picture

You can have up to 30 items in the little cave and move them with the touch screen. Also the stones automatically join to form "walls".

Yeah, I have no idea. Maybe I'll make a little pet sim out of it or something.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Slayer

I remember myself a year ago when I was more foolish, thinking that I could hype up a game and magically make it immediately. But my DSi doesn't charge anymore and I don't care about it enough to fix it.
Seriously, I'm looking back at myself a year ago and I'm realizing that I spent more time hyping the game than actually developing it.

Edited on by Slayer

I have nothing really to say about myself.

Francis333

Wow, this place is really dead.

Francis333

3DS Friend Code: 1676-4500-0150 | Nintendo Network ID: ilovecopper

boot

Hey, @Morpheel are you still working on that? its pretty cool looking... these forums used to be so active... now its like a post a month...

boot

Oh, thats cool. Is there any way i could have the qr codes of what it currently is, or is it just a little too early to do so? @Morpheel

Eel

I'm currently away from home (and won't return until a few weeks), but sure, when I return and get the time, I'll share the little engine.

It's not too impressive, though.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

boot

Ok, thanks @Morpheel i just wanted to check it out a little. I remember when you made like the top games that everone played, like petit farm

Mariominer

Wow, this forum has pretty much died But, I am still working on PTC stuff because apparently, SmileBASIC is coming "2015". I need to maintain my skills anyway, so I'm working on a Pokemon clone (though with like 8 pokemon and a region with a total of about 3 towns. But I plan to make the post game good enough that I can overlook the quality of the game. Perhaps even with local multiplayer (though that would be really annoying, and I don't know anyone with petit computer.)

EDIT:
Alright, so this post is completely unrelated to what I'm about to say, but I didn't want to double post, SO, here we go. I released my first PTC game! Though it is just to see if the editor I found online worked, I didn't choose a piece of complete crap, rather a game that is actually good with poor visuals and very few lines of code. Here is the link to the petit computer wiki site that it is on: http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/wiki/Laser! Go here for the download. It is a game. About dodging lasers. I'll add more lasers, but for now it only has one laser on the screen, so it isn't that difficult to avoid, but if you want to increase your score, you must collect coins. This is where dodging is hard, as controlling your x puts you at higher risk to be shot. Just play it and see what I mean. I'll now release stuff, but from what I've heard, SmileBASIC is coming out soon! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkZOfthPQ

Edited on by Mariominer

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic