Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 6,881 to 6,900 of 9,620

noxuss

Gimmemorecoinz wrote:

IAmAPerson wrote:

MCDSEdit intro animation:
Untitled
It looks rough, but in the real program, it is smooth as can be. 60 FPS to be exact. And this is not a close-up image. I use GPUTCHR to make the text 2x size.

That's nice. It's really basic but niice. =p

I love that animation.

Anyways, I figured out my problem, and made a 2d block-building game for fun. It only has bricks, grass, dirt, logs, leaves, and stone.

noxuss

SmokedSausage

Okay so I know how to save Variables within a MEM file but is it possible to save a string in a MEM file?
EDIT:Sorry for Double-Post

Edited on by SmokedSausage

Hi, I'm SmokedSausage and i like meemoos :^)

Twitter:

Discostew

Hansausage wrote:

Okay so I know how to save Variables within a MEM file but is it possible to save a string in a MEM file?
EDIT:Sorry for Double-Post

Saving variables in a MEM file requires that you convert them to strings, since a MEM file is basically a 256 character string file, accessed via MEM$. So, saving a single string is even easier as it requires no conversion.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

ShadowGame

Gimmemorecoinz wrote:

ShadowGame wrote:

Am i allowed to Share a game with rayman, sonic and so on?

Fan games exist all over the internet, as do fan cartoons, animations and fan fictions not to mention fan art. If you can't share a game with characters that are copyrighted as FAN based game. Then there's an issue with the world today ^-^ I think it should be fine.

So it is allowed, right?

ShadowGame

UltraWolf2X

@noxuss sounds cool can I have it?

Herpa-Derp Derp!!!
My 3DS Friend Code: 3609-1380-2642

InsertPi

Me and 50 kabillion other people are on the Petit Computer Chat if anyone wants to talk.

Edited on by InsertPi

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

noxuss

TexMurphy wrote:

@noxuss
The sprite is 16 pix wide but the blocks are 8 pix. Try this: Untitled

Thanks for the help, but I figured it out . You peoples are so kind.

Anyway, I'll post QRs soon if anyone wants 'em.
The blocks are: Air, Brick, Grass, Dirt, Stone, Logs, Leaves, Tall Grass, Rose, BG Stone (Darker stone to make it look like it's in the Background), wooden planks, sky, and cloud. Pretty boring, but I was bored. So yeah.

noxuss

noxuss

All the QRs, tell me if it works:
Untitled
Untitled

CHR:
1/4
Untitled
2/4
Untitled
3/4
Untitled
4/4
Untitled

Edited on by noxuss

noxuss

SmokedSausage

MINECRAFT LAUNCHER V2.0!!!
Changelog-
Added a nice Image for Background
Profile creation without editing code
Added the JukeBox A Minecraft Launcher Music player

-TO BE ADDED IN NEXT UPDATE
Profile Saving to MEM
More Songs for the jukebox
Alpha versions to Default Launch and Profile Launch

Twitter:

InsertPi

IAmAPerson wrote:

Guys, please post QR codes in the Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread, and if you want to show it to the group, post a link. This helps people who just wanna browse all of our wonderful work and not have to keep switching from one forum to another. Thanks!

Remember this.

Hansausage wrote:

Changelog-

Profile Saving to MEM

Why don't you save profiles to GRP using ASC()? Then you can save a mass amount of profiles and assign versions to each one.

Edited on by InsertPi

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

LeviCelJir

noxuss wrote:

All the QRs, tell me if it works:
Untitled
Untitled

CHR:
1/4
Untitled
2/4
Untitled
3/4
Untitled
4/4
Untitled

awesome! just add saving and fix some glitches

Hi I'm Levi and I like Bloopys :^)

UltraWolf2X

Sorry noxuss but that's not I'd expect it to be... But I could use it if you add a save

Edited on by UltraWolf2X

Herpa-Derp Derp!!!
My 3DS Friend Code: 3609-1380-2642

noxuss

Leviceljir wrote:

I wasn't making it for anyone to actually like it, but sure, which glitches exactly?

Does anybody know how I'd add saving? Not sure about any of the commands.
Oh, and also, is there an easy way to make a loading screen? to get rid of that "BGU0:whatever has succesfully loaded"?

noxuss

LeviCelJir

noxuss wrote:

Leviceljir wrote:

I wasn't making it for anyone to actually like it, but sure, which glitches exactly?

Oh, and also, is there an easy way to make a loading screen? to get rid of that "BGU0:whatever has succesfully loaded"?

When you change through all the blocks it gets stuck on one. and when you place air it crashes

noxuss

Leviceljir wrote:

noxuss wrote:

Leviceljir wrote:

When you change through all the blocks it gets stuck on one. and when you place air it crashes

Ahh, I know, yes I can fix that right now.

EDIT: Those glitches are fixed, I'm fairly certain. Any other glitches? Oh, and the max amount of blocks is 1024 btw.

Edited on by noxuss

noxuss

LeviCelJir

noxuss wrote:

Leviceljir wrote:

noxuss wrote:

Leviceljir wrote:

Ahh, I know, yes I can fix that right now.

EDIT: Those glitches are fixed, I'm fairly certain. Any other glitches? Oh, and the max amount of blocks is 1024 btw.

nope not that I saw

SmokedSausage

IAmAPerson wrote:

IAmAPerson wrote:

Guys, please post QR codes in the Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread, and if you want to show it to the group, post a link. This helps people who just wanna browse all of our wonderful work and not have to keep switching from one forum to another. Thanks!

Remember this.

Hansausage wrote:

Changelog-

Profile Saving to MEM

Why don't you save profiles to GRP using ASC()? Then you can save a mass amount of profiles and assign versions to each one.

I do not know how to do that...Lemme look at the manual

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic