Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 6,861 to 6,880 of 9,620

ramstrong

UltraWolf2X wrote:

Oh sorry Ramstrong... I'll delete it.

No worries. Keep in mind that not everybody has high bandwidth. Imagine if you're trying to learn how sprite works via tutorial, and having to wade through all these irrelevant posting. You'd be tempted to just give up. So by keeping the tutorial thread clean, we can have it as a resource to help beginners do cool stuff.

I do think that tutorial thread should be pinned. I don't want it to disappear downstream just because no one posted on it recently.

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

twinArmageddons

Hairmanban19 wrote:

@twinarmageddonz what happened to your first person RPG? Also,your Attack On Titans game is pretty cool!

i gave it to calc to fix some things but if you still want the broken version here you go
Untitled

get in loser we're going titan hunting

3DS Friend Code: 2879-0639-8952 | Nintendo Network ID: merp_aottg

Hairmanban19

Its pretty cool! I'm looking foward to this game's future! Good job.

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

InsertPi

Guys, please post QR codes in the Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread, and if you want to show it to the group, post a link. This helps people who just wanna browse all of our wonderful work and not have to keep switching from one forum to another. Thanks!

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

SmokedSausage

IAmAPerson wrote:

Guys, please post QR codes in the Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread, and if you want to show it to the group, post a link. This helps people who just wanna browse all of our wonderful work and not have to keep switching from one forum to another. Thanks!

Ok sorry about that...I amy not be posting as much because I am now learning Java! A language I have been learning for a VERY VERY long time!
I will finish the MCDS Launcher and keep posting though!

Hi, I'm SmokedSausage and i like meemoos :^)

Twitter:

LeviCelJir

@IAmAPerson @Everyone
I have finished Minecraft DS 1.7.1? I guess? Here are It's features:

A new kinda customizable Animated Steve Arm

3 new Splash texts:
"LeviCelJir!"
"Slimes!"
and
"Steve PAWNCH!"

Changed Version to Beta 1.7

Changed my spot in the credits

I believe that's it? Hopefully I can give the QRs today but I dunno.

Hi I'm Levi and I like Bloopys :^)

LeviCelJir

Can someone tell me how to make Qrs without PTCUtilities or putting every single line of code down?

noxuss

Hi people, I need help. I was making a very basic program where if you push A, it places a block where you are. To do this, I made it so whenever the "cursor" moves, say, 16 pixels to the right, the cursor variable changes by 16. However, somehow this basic math is not working for me. Lol, here's the QR, not sure if it will work though:

Untitled

noxuss

InsertPi

@Leviceljir there are still a LOT more things in 1.7. What happened to the bug fixes? I also have screenshots planned and auto world conversion. One more thing - adding splash texts is a lot harder than you think. Did you DIM the array SPLASH$() with 3 more slots, add 3 more to the FOR loop with the READ command, and increase the number for the RND() selection? Those are all important, too.

Edited on by InsertPi

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

LeviCelJir

IAmAPerson wrote:

@Leviceljir there are still a LOT more things in 1.7. What happened to the bug fixes? I also have screenshots planned and auto world conversion. One more thing - adding splash texts is a lot harder than you thing. Did you DIM the array SPLASH$() with 3 more slots, add 3 more to the FOR loop with the READ command, and increase the number for the RND() selection? Those are all important, too.

Um... I think you have to add that stuff for the splashtext Cuz I think I'm canceling out the last three. Also I know thats not it to 1.7. That's just all I'm adding.

LeviCelJir

Leviceljir wrote:

Can someone tell me how to make Qrs without PTCUtilities or putting every single line of code down?

InsertPi

Leviceljir wrote:

Leviceljir wrote:

The SmileBoom QR Code Converter is not as efficient with making less codes as PTCUtilities, but it is free online for anyone to use. I made a video on making codes.

I made this back when I was making PersonTextRPG II. Anyone remember this?
Untitled

Edited on by InsertPi

LeviCelJir

IAmAPerson wrote:

Leviceljir wrote:

Leviceljir wrote:

The SmileBoom QR Code Converter is not as efficient with making less codes as PTCUtilities, but it is free online for anyone to use. I made a video on making codes.

I made this back when I was making PersonTextRPG II. Anyone remember this?
Untitled

thanks

SmokedSausage

Does anyone know a way in PTC Utilities to generate less QR codes. I Created one GRP And it was 18 QR's!

Twitter:

InsertPi

MCDSEdit intro animation:
Untitled
It looks rough, but in the real program, it is smooth as can be. 60 FPS to be exact. And this is not a close-up image. I use GPUTCHR to make the text 2x size.

Edited on by InsertPi

ShadowGame

Hello,
I would make the qr-Codes for my game now.
Do i have to Save them as ZIP?

ShadowGame

SmokedSausage

IAmAPerson wrote:

Untitled
It looks rough, but in the real program, it is smooth as can be. 60 FPS to be exact. And this is not a close-up image. I use GPUTCHR to make the text 2x size.

Nice Animation Cannot wait to try out MCDSEdit!

Twitter:

ShadowGame

Am i allowed to Share a game with rayman, sonic and so on?

ShadowGame

Gimmemorecoinz

ShadowGame wrote:

Am i allowed to Share a game with rayman, sonic and so on?

Fan games exist all over the internet, as do fan cartoons, animations and fan fictions not to mention fan art. If you can't share a game with characters that are copyrighted as FAN based game. Then there's an issue with the world today ^-^ I think it should be fine.

Got a project? PM ME on here!
Youtube: lostkitty64x
Want help with coding? PM ME! PM ME PM ME!! XD
FC: WIll post later.
Systems I own: ds lite, 3DS, PC/gaming, steam platform. I play alot of games. Just ask ! Minecraft anyone? :D

Gimmemorecoinz

IAmAPerson wrote:

Untitled

That's nice. It's really basic but niice. =p

Got a project? PM ME on here!
Youtube: lostkitty64x
Want help with coding? PM ME! PM ME PM ME!! XD
FC: WIll post later.
Systems I own: ds lite, 3DS, PC/gaming, steam platform. I play alot of games. Just ask ! Minecraft anyone? :D

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic