Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 6,021 to 6,040 of 9,620

TAINT_Zzyex

when you walk the blocks in the background merge together. if you move right or left they get a little blury. it might just be lag. i still have the old one cause i cant play it cause of my R and L buttons

"Did somebody say Aincrad?"
"No, go back to your own game!"
"awwww"
"And make out with Asuna."
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

Pootrick2

Person if you would like I can change the logo for MCDS im a very good artist?

Anyone who has there FC in there signature add me so we can swap note

Edited on by Pootrick2

I LOVE petit computer AND anything Zelda/Minecraft related (i own all zelda games)

3DS FC=0919-9700-5328

3DS Friend Code: 0919-9700-5328 | Nintendo Network ID: Pootrick2 | Twitter:

Pootrick2

@randomous I love your Klondike game it's so fun

I LOVE petit computer AND anything Zelda/Minecraft related (i own all zelda games)

3DS FC=0919-9700-5328

Pootrick2

Sorry for triple posting but its now my fourth day of petit computer and i survived woohoo

3DS FC=0919-9700-5328

InsertPi

Zzyex wrote:

when you walk the blocks in the background merge together. if you move right or left they get a little blury. it might just be lag. i still have the old one cause i cant play it cause of my R and L buttons

That's the quality. It doesn't draw the whole block so it doesn't lag. If you want highest quality but a lotta lag, go to @SSETUP and change Q from 4 to a number you like. Lower is higher quality. 1 is highest.

Or of you're using the original version, Q is at the very top.

Edited on by InsertPi

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

InsertPi

Leviceljir wrote:

Morphtorok wrote:

@Leviceljir: He already gave you a rather easy to understand answer. Why don't you try doing it instead of being rude with him?

Don't blame noobies cuz ur good at programming >.< I'm still learning

What are you having trouble understanding? Go to @LOOP1 and put SPSET <stuff here> under that label.

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

Slayer

Leviceljir wrote:

No one's blaming anyone. Please play nicely — TBD

I find it somewhat creepy that staff and admin can edit our posts to their liking. I mean, you can go on GameFAQs and their rules aren't that strict.
@Bluerobin2 I understood absolutely none of that. LOL.
I'll just change to my GameFAQs name for a while because I want to.

Edited on by Slayer

I have nothing really to say about myself.

Anonymous_Ninja

@randomous thanks for adding the smash bros. symbol. An awesome game just got more awesome.

nope, no signature here...
I lied, here's my friend code: 2406-5448-5608

randomous

@Anonymous_Ninja You're welcome! I kept trying to add layers and stuff to make it look more intense, but once I cleaned up the card to start over, I realized that a simple card would probably be the best. I picked the red and tan color scheme because I thought it matched the fighting theme well. I hope it turned out all right for you.

randomous

Discostew

0Games wrote:

I mean, you can go on GameFAQs and their rules aren't that strict.

You need to know just how bad GameFAQs is. On a number of boards, the trolls are roaming free, and the mods aren't doing anything about it.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

randomous

Hey, sorry to bother you with this @Discostew, but have you tried the Solitaire game I made? I know you're probably busy, but I made a card decoration just for you! Lol well, also for those who like Megaman. If you're not a fan of Solitaire (or don't feel like playing), don't worry about it. It doesn't hurt to ask, right?

randomous

theblackdragon

0Games wrote:

Leviceljir wrote:

I find it somewhat creepy that staff and admin can edit our posts to their liking. I mean, you can go on GameFAQs and their rules aren't that strict.

I'm not sure why it's so 'creepy' of us to enforce our Rules and leave notes for users via edit, but so you know, moderator edits and comment deletion are covered by our Community Rules. If you don't like them, you're more than welcome to head on over to GameFAQs and disrupt topics to your heart's content, but here, we ask that you stick to the topic at hand and post constructively, especially in a thread so project-focused as this one. I believe I posted this before, but just to reiterate, if you want to chit-chat, this is the thread for you.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Pootrick2

@randomous you should maybe do a donkey kong card or maybe a card back creator that would be very cool

3DS FC=0919-9700-5328

GraphicGenius

@Pootrick2 I can help you make a home menu. Tell me everything you want on it (But not to complicated) and I will make it in less than a week!
I can give you a tutorial on any of the basics like GOTO and loops and PRINT. Or anything simple. As I said less than a week.
But I can't right now because I lost my 3DS.

Discostew wrote:

I haven't played your Klondike game yet @randomous

Not a real quote. But I know it's true. Just if you want to know @Discostew Its amazing. I looked in the source code and I didn't get most of it.

Edited on by GraphicGenius

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens. Wait was that just a joke?

3DS Friend Code: 1478-3545-5136 | Nintendo Network ID: GreatGamer123

Discostew

theblackdragon wrote:

0Games wrote:

Leviceljir wrote:

I'm not sure why it's so 'creepy' of us to enforce our Rules and leave notes for users via edit, but so you know, moderator edits and comment deletion are covered by our Community Rules. If you don't like them, you're more than welcome to head on over to GameFAQs and disrupt topics to your heart's content, but here, we ask that you stick to the topic at hand and post constructively, especially in a thread so project-focused as this one. I believe I posted this before, but just to reiterate, if you want to chit-chat, this is the thread for you.

This is why I like this place. The mods follow the rules they set or have been set, and they make sure everyone else abides by them as well. It helps maintain a clean and tolerable atmosphere. You literally can go over to GameFAQs and start up a controversy, and the mods won't bat an eye. It's a cesspool for trolls, especially on the Hardware boards. I'm just glad the Petit Computer board over there has not been polluted.

randomous wrote:

Hey, sorry to bother you with this @Discostew, but have you tried the Solitaire game I made? I know you're probably busy, but I made a card decoration just for you! Lol well, also for those who like Megaman. If you're not a fan of Solitaire (or don't feel like playing), don't worry about it. It doesn't hurt to ask, right?

I haven't yet. The last of my family that resides outside my state left yesterday. Since my return from vacation, I had a over-capacity household with family from Indiana and Idaho (10 people) for the past week, so I couldn't even work on my project until last night. I began implementing Megaman's weapons. So far I have weapons from Metal Man and Quickman working, with Airman and Bubbleman having been implemented but not tested yet. I will check your game out tonight.

Edited on by Discostew

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Hairmanban19

@Hale-Bopp whats the name of your game? It feels weird not knowing the name of a game that i really want to play. Also,how is it coming along?

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

Pootrick2

@programmingpro can you make a background and touch screen controls?and I know the basics Im already into sprites (its my 4th day) but thanks for asking

Edited on by Pootrick2

3DS FC=0919-9700-5328

boot

Minecraft creeper games Qrs are out! look on the sharing thread

Just your average talking boot. FC: 0791-4881-1672 for Smash and Pokemon.

3DS Friend Code: 0791-4881-1672

Pootrick2

boot wrote:

Minecraft creeper games Qrs are out! look on the sharing thread

Yes finally thanks so much!

3DS FC=0919-9700-5328

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic