Forums

Topic: Best 200 Point Game?

Posts 21 to 40 of 50

Percentful

I'd have to say the electroplanktons. Particularly Hanenbow . Hanenbow is the most fun in my opinion because it also incorporates physics, and I like trying different ways to turn the leaves red and get the flower.

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

WAIW

After downloading some more games I'd change my vote to Robot Rescue. A solid game

WAIW

Eel

i also think Robot Rescue is the best 200p game at the momment.
partly because its, like, the only full, not taken from another DS/GBA game, not sudoku 200p game for the DSi right now... and its very good, too.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ioioi210

I was thinking about Robot Rescue but heard it was like Minis march again, which i already have :S

NOW PLAYING
Wii: NOTHING :D
DS: Heart Gold, Dementium II
Dsiware: Aura Aura Climber, Mr. Driller

Pocket Monster HG: 2364-8077-0370

Odnetnin

Hardy83 wrote:

Odnetnin wrote:

Flipper should be a good bet when it comes out.

That might note be 200 points. He said he wanted it to be that price, but now Nintendo might force him to charge 5 bucks because it's packed with too much content (what they do to measure this is beyond me.)

Oh yeah, I remember reading that. Sad but true.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Bankai

Solitaire isn't reallllly worth hanging out for - it's a decent game, but it's not something you'll come back to - the beauty of Solitaire is it's something to do when there's nothing else to do, like on work computers, but you have other games on the DS.

Most "gamers" hate it - but MySims Camera is a fun little toy to mess around with - don't expect many image manipulation tools, but if you're in the mood to be creative, putting Sims in random and weird situations is good fun.

That new Army Defender game looks like awesome value.

EA's Sudoku is good, too, if you're into Sudoku.

Djrr-ific

I think Army Defender or MyNotebook are great But since you ask game I will say Army Defender..

And also EA's Sudoku game... like that one too

3DS Friend Code: 5241-2047-4489

Eel

ioioi210 wrote:

I was thinking about Robot Rescue but heard it was like Minis march again, which i already have :S

its nothing like minis march again, whoever said that should play beyond the first levels before comparing it xD

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ioioi210

abgar wrote:

ioioi210 wrote:

its nothing like minis march again, whoever said that should play beyond the first levels before comparing it xD

Hmmm I think i should look into that again....
But that Army Defender Game looks amazing, it seems like it's worth the wait!

I guess if Pop Island is 1000 I'll get Army Defender, and if it is 800 I'll get both.

Thanks Guys

NOW PLAYING
Wii: NOTHING :D
DS: Heart Gold, Dementium II
Dsiware: Aura Aura Climber, Mr. Driller

Pocket Monster HG: 2364-8077-0370

smithers

absolutely no competition.............birds and beans is the best way to spend 200 points on the DSiWare service hands downn
ive had over 5 hours from that game and still are planning more and for 2 dollars...thats a deal for me

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

Darkblade528

thanks smithers. i'm going to download birds and beans with my last 200 points. i hope you didn't disappoint me.

Aqua DSi 200 Nintendo Points left

ErrorSupply

Quite a few good 200 pt games have come out since that post. I'd currently recommend Aura Aura Climber over any others.

UNO FC: 5199-7153-8508

Sylverstone

Aura-Aura Climber is looking good. But just wait until Photo Dojo comes. It could even knock Flipnote off the top spot! Or the browser from #2.... then again, the last DSiWare app that did that to the browser was MySims Camera (for like a day).

Website | SYLVER.STREAM on Twitch | SK+SE on Ko-fi

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter:

rosemo

I agree with Error Supply. Aura-Aura Climber is the best 200 point game. Spotto! is a close second.

rosemo

3DS Friend Code: 2449-5643-2899 | Nintendo Network ID: rosemo | Twitter:

SpentAllMyTokens

Aura-Aura is really good. I also have AiRace Tunnel which is fun. The one game it sort of reminds me of is sewer shark for Sega CD (if anyone remembers that game), but instead of shooting its just real time navigating your plane through obstacles. I like it.

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery

blackknight77

I would go with Army Defender

Reopen the Wii Shop Channel

Sean_Aaron

That's a tough one. 200V Challenge Spirits Mahjong or possibly Neratte Spotto or Earth Saver or G.G. Series D-Tank or Drilling Attack - too many games!

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.