Forums

Topic: Ace Attorney Series

Posts 141 to 160 of 484

Noire

theblackdragon wrote:

lol, feenie is a single female lawyer, fighting for her clients, wearin' sexy mini-skirts and bein' self-reliant :3

Yes I am. and I look damn good in a sexy mini-skirt :3

theblackdragon also wrote:

also, the 'cornered' theme (or whatever it is) really is an awesome song

It really is. As if putting them on the spot wasn't good enough, that theme turns everything up to eleven. Take that, indeed.

JayArr wrote:

Sometimes I miss your Desiree avitar, tbd.

I miss it too. When I get to that case, it's gonna be like I'm examining dragon. That'll be weird. o__o

JayArr also wrote:

Also nice new avi Phones. I think a bustier version would have been nice but whatcha gonna do?

lol, I considered just making an avatar of Mia's chest (since that's all people seem to look at), but I thought it might not be site-appropriate.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Objection

Well, in recent AA news, it seems that the PWAA WW review is getting a lot of controversy, but those who bought it (as their first AA game at least) are mostly enjoying it. Feel free to talk here about what you wish CAPCOM would have done to make a better port, but let's stay away from anything directly about the review.

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

theblackdragon

@zez: case 5 is being released separately. it'll have to have pointer functionality (at least limited) for it to work properly, i think.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

JayArr

Well, I'm really glad to hear your your digging on the Ace Attorney series Feenie.

It makes me sad that one 5 star review could turn a lot of people off to such great and creative games.....

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

theblackdragon

the bottom line with the review was that while it was great as a DS title, it isn't so great as WiiWare. It's not going to turn people off of the series entirely, it's just going to tell them that playing it on the DS is going to give them the better experience overall (and the extra case immediately to boot). besides, i believe the outpouring of histrionic comments in there will have the casual review-seeker thinking twice anyway, lol. :3

BEST THREAD EVER

dsijared

I only have the 1st one. I am thinking about gets the others are they worth it?

Flipnote Studios ID - Jared, aka the person that copies everyones flipnotes and actually gets it to the top of the charts!
NOT associated with Jared the subway guy.

theblackdragon

if you enjoyed the first game, you'll enjoy the rest, i think. just get them one by one in order and decide if you want to keep going after each one. :3

BEST THREAD EVER

Noire

I am indeed heartily enjoying it, though I had a good feeling I would. Court drama is right up my alley, and when you add to it over-the-top characters and the fact that it's a game I can just relax with and watch unfold, it's rather irresistable. :3

I'm putting off beating it though, as I want it to last as long as I can drag it out.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Objection

Sound advice, TBD. It's just like deciding whether or not to get the next Harry Potter book or the next season of a show you follow. Except, you know, a video game...kind of. Visual novel.

LzWinky

Hurray for being a lawyer and finding people guilty....er...not guilty

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

theblackdragon wrote:

@lz: depends which game we're talking about :3

Yup. Every client was guilty. Oh wait...that's bad

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Objection

ATTENTION! To those who are friends of mine on Backloggery (or want to be), I will be hosting an Ace Attorney Investigations Marathon, starting February 16th, the day of the N.A. release date. Message here or on BL if you're interested. No prizes for first place, etc. except the great feeling of serving justice.

JayArr

I've been telling myself not to marathon this game. We've waited so long I kind of want to savor it. Though I'm sure I' won't be able to put it down and I'll be right there with you. I've been holding a sick day in my pocket for the 16th for a long time now.

This topic is going to turn into one big spolier warning. Can't wait!

theblackdragon

Count me in on that marathon, 'cuz i know i won't be able to put it down either... i was the same way back when i picked up AJ. i wanted to savor it, but instead i just blazed through it because it was awesome and i wanted to know how it ended :3

BEST THREAD EVER

Objection

Sounds good. I've been the same way with the first 4 games, Jay and TBD, so don't feel bad. We can all recklessly rush through the game together! Don't forget to sign up for the Marathon on my BL.
Also, I've amended the testimony to add the following statement:
"Put simply, everyone starts playing the latest AA as soon as they manage to get it and it (the marathon) will kind of serve as a link to the players to see how far/well everyone else is doing, joke about stuff they're already privy to and give hints if possible and asked for. "

Objection

This picture, which I found today while searching for a new avatar for AAI's release, is win. I unforcunately can't linkit here because the link is dead. But you can see it by Googling "Iris Hawthorne sign " ...at least until I can find a nondead link.

Edited on by Objection

JayArr

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

I had it in my hands!! I had Investigations in my hands! Arrrrgh!

I went Wal-mart to get a key made. I swung by the video games, like always, and BOOM, there's Miles Edgeworth in the case! I find the girl and she gives me the game. So I get my key and guy scans the game.....DO NOT SELL. beep, beep, beep, no sale. The guy scratches his head. I know why but he's lost. I tell him to manually enter it. no go. I go back to electronics and beg them to scan another game and give this. The guy can't find why it won't ring up but he thinks it's a recall. I offer him $50 to get me the game some how. Sorry sir. I could smell the Ace in Ace Attorney...........Infinite sorrow.

theblackdragon

hahaha, that sucks so hard, man. whoever stocked that case is an idiot for putting the game in there early, lol.

BEST THREAD EVER

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.