Forums

Topic: Marth Villager and WFT

Posts 161 to 180 of 221

Undead_terror

Even when Rosie become a zombie, he will be the only meat and brains she would ever need! and the other way around.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

TeeJay

Starts looking for a Rosalina avatar

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

LaserdiscGal

TeeJay wrote:

Starts looking for a Rosalina avatar

Finds Rosalina Avatar (That remains pokemon themed)

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

shaneoh

Pokefraker wrote:

shaneoh wrote:

I really should, however opening a thread dedicated to the life of these amazing lovers, might be frowned upon, for the moment, I'll continue posting here. (and have every post saved, I'm thinking of publishing the finished product elsewhere and distributing, for free, to the whole internetting community).

Maybe just publish it on Devientart?

Yeah I think that's probably the best way, however will have to wait about a day and a half to do that, work to do. They allow a certain amount of buggering about (hell this biography started being written there) but I don't want to push their generosity too far.

The Greatest love story ever, Rosie Love (part 33 done)
The collective noun for a group of lunatics is a forum. A forum of lunatics.
I'm belligerent, you were warned.

TeeJay

Done

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

LaserdiscGal

Rosalina is love, Rosalina is life

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

SheldonRandoms

I would buy you all (Except for @Mario_TehPlumber, since he has over "100") a Rosalina (AND LUMA, MAYBE HE LIEKS TEH LUMA!?!?!?!?!) amiibo :3

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Undead_terror

I want @Shaneoh to direct a movie about their love, we need to give him a high budget and maybe @Mariotehplumber can help pay, it WILL be a better love story then Twilight!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

LaserdiscGal

Undead_terror wrote:

I want @Shaneoh to direct a movie about their love, we need to give him a high budget and maybe @Mariotehplumber can help pay, it WILL be a better love story then Twilight!

He certainly has the money to pay for it.

LaserdiscGal

SheldonRandoms

^I would gladly act in teh movie, since I can scream into a mic really loud!

Mario_TehPlumber

Pokefraker wrote:

Can we get fan art of @Mario_Tehplumber rubbing Rosies feet? I'm sure he'd be happy seeing it.

Hell, no. Fanart is off limits. I have dealt enough with that crap from various other sites.

My amiibo adventures in a nutshell ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1k2SNtq79c

Mario_TehPlumber

shaneoh wrote:

Breaking news! Found a snap shot of Rosalina and @Mario_TehPlumber taken shortly after they were married (FYI Rosie digs the red and blue look, and mustaches):

Untitled

That is obviously fan art and looks nothing like me. Nice fake photo.

My amiibo adventures in a nutshell ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1k2SNtq79c

LaserdiscGal

Undead_terror wrote:

Also the Game Grumps can be a cameo!

And we can get Barry to put up a wolfjob!

LaserdiscGal

TeeJay

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Pokefraker wrote:

Can we get fan art of @Mario_Tehplumber rubbing Rosies feet? I'm sure he'd be happy seeing it.

Hell, no. Fanart is off limits. I have dealt enough with that crap from various other sites.

Fanart it is then

SheldonRandoms

And Grant Kirkhope can also compose for the movie, the grumps met him before, so I bet they can get him to do it!

shaneoh

Untitled

AAAAND SheldonRandoms has the leading role.

Mario_TehPlumber wrote:

Pokefraker wrote:

No worries, we'll get your Rosie to take a picture next time you give her one (a foot rub that is).

The Greatest love story ever, Rosie Love (part 33 done)
The collective noun for a group of lunatics is a forum. A forum of lunatics.
I'm belligerent, you were warned.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.