Diddy Kong

Smash series Wave 3:
Bowser

Super Mario series:
Mario
Luigi
Yoshi
Gold Mario

It's only 11 out of the current 36 available (not counting Wave 4 because lulz), but I like my little collection.

And soon, I'll be moving in with a friend who also has:

Wave 1 Smash:
Peach
Pikachu
Kirby
Donkey Kong

Wave 3 Smash:
Toon Link
Sheik
Sonic
Mega Man

As well as 6 Amiibos I already own, bringing our collective collection up to 19.

In the (relatively) near future, I plan on getting a hold of:

Luigi (Smash)
Peach (Both)
Bowser (Super Mario)
Toad
Shulk
Ike
Pac-man

And of course, I'm going to try and stay on top of any new Amiibo waves we learn about.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

SuperPokefan95

I now have:

Super Smash Bros. Line

• Mario
  • Luigi
  • Peach
  • Bowser
  • Yoshi
  • Donkey Kong
  • Diddy Kong
  • Link
  • Zelda
  • Shiek
  • Toon Link
  • Samus
  • Kirby
  • Pikachu
  • Mega Man
  • Sonic

Mario Party Line

• Peach
  • Yoshi
  • Toad

I got Toad when the MP line was released but I got Peach & Yoshi today from Target. I also snagged Mario Kart 7 on sale too so this was a pretty good day. The MP Peach amiibo looks far better than her SSB counterpart. I am looking forward to wave 4.

SuperPokefan95

3DS Friend Code: 0447-5046-0418 | Nintendo Network ID: SuperPokefan95 | Twitter:

Davidiam007

The gold amiibo does have extra features that it can do in games.

NORTH AMERICA ONLY TOURNAMENT.
I'm doing another tournament for mk8.
One on thursday at 10pm eastern and on Friday 10 pm eastern.
1st place is a gold mario and second place is a toad amiibo.
I beat my local scalper as he was walking towards them in a hurry, so I decided to grab them all and give them away.
I even made an ebay listing to attract those that want to win one.
http://m.ebay.com/itm/111634202621?nav=SEARCH
I cancel the bids for those who can't read.
The response has been good. Are you down?
I am also giving away two free ones to my subscribers on YT.
https://m.youtube.com/channel/..

Edited on by Davidiam007

Research before posting

TeeJay

Yeah I had originally put it up for trade on Craigslist, but since learning that Gold Mario isn't simply Mario, I took the ad down and opened it and added it to the rest of my collection. I also have a SMB Luigi amiibo so I put them together on their own shelf above all my Smash amiibo. Their poses compliment each other well. Each was clearly designed with the other in mind.

They even look at each other. It's uncanny.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

DreamyViridi

My Japanese Dedede finally arrived yesterday. I love it, the figure looks even better in my hands; it was worth importing. ^^
...And that makes 11 amiibo (including 1 duplicate). At least £130 spent on these, yikes...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

EnyoTheFirst

I think my last collection shot on here was when I only had Marth & Pikachu.
I feel a little update is needed, especially since I picked up two today at the Target sale-- to be opened at my house with a good knife.

http://imgur.com/8ZCQBoM

Not as many as some (by a long shot), but I'm proud of my little squad. ♥
They're kind of delegated to half of a shelf on my next while here at the dorm with me, the plushies offscreen take up the other half. And they have to share it with my games. So sorry for the weird angled photo.

3DS Friend Code: 4527 7516 5533

J-Manix98

I have: Pit, Lucario, Luigi, Sonic, Captain Falcon, Rosalina, Wii Fit Trainer, Zelda, Shiek, Link, Shulk, Pikachu, Marth, Yoshi, Fox, Gold Mario, and Ness is on Preorder!

I REALLY want to get Lucina and Robin, but the odds are unfortunately stacked against me

"Oh, Gimme that fun-ky milk!"

3DS FC: 1349 - 7754 - 5401

3DS Friend Code: 1349-7754-5401

Dizzy_Boy

I'm in the process of collecting the amiibo for all of the MK8 suits, I'm just missing Fox and Captain Falcon from the current crop. Fox should be quite easy enough, but Captain Falcon may just end up being an amiibo card if I can't get a figure by the time they're released.
I've also got sonic and Sonic and Mega man ready for the MK8 update, and will get the rest as time goes on.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Ciato

I just ordered Lucina and Robin. Now all I need for my collection is Palutena and King Dedede (but the price of the Dedede amiibo just makes me cry).

Ciato

LaserdiscGal

I still need to do some patchwork, but here is the nearfinal product.

MegaDeadpool!

Untitled

I also have a Shiek along with a Sonic- ideas?

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

PanicPuppet

Currently, I only have Samus and Luigi from the Mario line. I'm planning on getting Pac-Man and Bowser Jr; maybe ZS Samus too. (hopefully they'll be fairly easy to find)

I'd love Captain Falcon as well, but his prices are ridiculous in the US! Its like he was released partially then stopped suddenly.

PanicPuppet

PinkSpider

I have every amiibo up to date except the gold Mario as its not been released in the UK and I refuse to pay over £100 for it

3DS Friend code : 2878 9572 9160 PinkSpider
Mario Kart 7 Community code : 54 7436 5412 6010
Wii U I.D : PinkSpider

MrWalkieTalkie

Smash Bros. Collection

Bowser
Captain Falcon
Diddy Kong
Donkey Kong
Fox
Ike
King Dedede
Kirby
Link
Little Mac
Lucario
Luigi
Mario
Marth
Mega Man
Peach
Pikachu
Pit
Rosalina & Luma
Samus
Sheik
Shulk
Sonic
Toon Link
Villager
Wii Fit Trainer
Yoshi
Zelda

Super Mario Collection

Mario - Gold Edition
Peach
Toad

Preordered

Charizard
Jigglypuff
Ness
Pac-Man
Wario

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Nin10dad

Just purchased male and female inkling, Ness, Pac-Man, Robin, Lucina, Wario and Charizaed for £77!!!!!! With delivery!!!!!

nintendad.co.uk

Twitter @nintendad

Switch - SW-5274-3655-0708

Justlink

@Tinglz
Can I leave a link to a person who's giving out free amiibos Friday Night? He has rares like Marth and Villager. Its not certain you'll win, but it is legit, as he gives out $10 eshop cards alot. Its a twitch stream and he does giveaways to gain more viewers and followers. I just want to check first.

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

Rumorlife

Smash Bro Series:
Wii Fit Trainer
Yoshi
Mario
DK
Rosalina
Shulk
Link
Kirby

Super Mario:
Bowser

I really want Pac-Man. I'm gonna have a tough time apparently, but he really holds a special place for me, other than Link's Awakening (GB), Pacman GB was the game that came with my GameBoy first when I was a kid. So Link & Pacman were my first two characters for any game ever...

Rumorlife

Rumorlife

Rexcalibr wrote:

Toad giving the people what they want.
Untitled

Looks like he's been wearing a diaper ever since N64.

Rumorlife

BluCrystal

I'm too lazy to post my whole collection now, but i'll just say i Snagged a Jigglypuff this morning.

I like amiibo. that is all!

Justlink

Here's a link to a twitch stream. Rare and common amiibo giveaway on Friday. I don't know how he is planning when to give some out, but he will give them out

There is literally no money involved, you just have a twitch. He streams every night, so just watch his stream and see if you like it. Lucky hunting!

i.imgur.com/7IglPhL.jpg

Btw, I did not gain anything by posting this. I was not bribed or anything, but I watch this stream, I know he's legit, and by going, you could get that amiibo you may have missed out on

Edited on by Justlink

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic