Forums

Topic: amiibo Collection

Posts 661 to 680 of 1,242

Whopper744

Here's most of my current collection. I try to keep the album here pretty updated, but not pictured is Super Mario series Luigi and Bowser. Also, I have a Pit on the way, and Pac-Man preordered.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

C-Olimar

How are others from the UK doing securing Wave 5 preorders? I managed to secure Dark Pit, Palutena, Zero Suit Samus and Ganondorf from Shopto, as well as the Splatoon amiibo bundle from game, with all 3 amiibo Buzzing as I missed out on everyone from Wave 4 - gonna have to go store hunting and hope I secure Ness and Lucina :/
Getting those Kid Icarus characters makes me more gutted I missed out on Pit
Will likely cancel Zero Suit and Ganondorf once other sites have them available as Shopto are overpriced and I don't expect those two characters to be scarce.

Edited on by C-Olimar

C-Olimar

DreamyViridi

C-Olimar wrote:

How are others from the UK doing securing Wave 5 preorders? I managed to secure Dark Pit, Palutena, Zero Suit Samus and Ganondorf from Shopto, as well as the Splatoon amiibo bundle from game, with all 3 amiibo Buzzing as I missed out on everyone from Wave 4 - gonna have to go store hunting and hope I secure Ness and Lucina :/
Getting those Kid Icarus characters makes me more gutted I missed out on Pit
Will likely cancel Zero Suit and Ganondorf once other sites have them available as Shopto are overpriced and I don't expect those two characters to be scarce.

I'm from the UK and got Palutena, Dark Pit, and the Splatoon Bundle with all three amiibos.
I've seen some Pits here and there but they're slightly overpriced, Amazon has one for about £24.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

PaperLucario

With all of Wave 4 and Splatoon preordered, I now just wait.... for 2 months. I atleast get to sleep for now so thats a positive.

PaperLucario

Alundra-1998

PaperLucario wrote:

With all of Wave 4 and Splatoon preordered, I now just wait.... for 2 months. I atleast get to sleep for now so thats a positive.

I have done really well as I have managed to preorder all of these amiibo in the UK.

1. Pac Man April 24
2. Ness April 24
3. Wario April 24
4. Charizard April 24
5. Lucina April 24
6. Robin April 24
7. Wario April 24
8. Charizard April 24
9. Jigglypuff May 29
10. Greninja May 29
11. Inkling Squid May 29
12. Inkling Squid May 29
13. Inkling Girl May 29
14. Inkling Boy May 29
15. Inkling Girl May 29
16. Inkling Boy May 29
17. Dark Pit June 16
18. Zero Suit Samus June 16
19. Ganondorf June 16
20. Palutena June 16
21. Zero Suit Samus June 16
22. Ganondorf June 16
23. Palutena June 16

Alundra-1998

Inkling

Samus get! I think mine has a defect though, her helmet is slightly twisted and off-centered, and she's tilting to the side a little.

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

DefHalan

I was able to order jigglypuff but target has the wrong apartment number so hopefully my leasing office and straighten that out. I got Rosalina and Charizard from Play-Asia (should get it in july) and now I am just waiting for Amazon to open for Lucina, Robin, and Splatoon 3-pack. I am also going to have to go down to my local Toys R Us on the 27th for Greninja

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

NintendoFan64

Just added the Super Mario series Luigi to my collection.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

SubBronze

Got my preorder in for Zero Suit Samus and Ganondorf just in time, barely remembered just in time before they all sold out. I've also ordered Samus and Toon Link from a different website, but both of them were supposed to come today and haven't turned up. Going to have to chase them up I guess...

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

DefHalan

Well I was able to get a Splatoon 3-pack Pre-order from walmart

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

ZanderShepherd

Just got Sonic and Pikachu on my trip to Germany. That brings my total to 8 in my possesion: Peach, Wii Fit Trainer, Rosalina & Luma, Marth, Captain Falcon, Pit, Sonic and Pikachu.

Untitled

I also have one pre-ordered, Robin. I'll also pre-order Palutena once she comes available at Bol.com. Pre-orders are usually sell out within a day or two there, but that's more than enough time for me to get her. Thank you, fellow Dutch people who don't buy as many amiibo as me!

Also, you may have noticed I took all of them out of the packaging. That's obviously because I want to use them. I do like the packaging though, and when I got Rosalina, I decided to keep them. So this is what I did with them: I cut them open using a box cutter and hang the boxes on my wall! Cutting them open sadly doesn't always work out very well, but oh well.

Untitled

ZanderShepherd

NintendoFan64

Next wave status:
Inkling Girl: Pr-order obtained.
Ness, Wario, Pacman and Jigglypuff-Status unknown.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

veeflames

Untitled
Amiibo not included in the picture:
Toad
Zelda
Link
Samus
Bowser
Luigi
Donkey Kong

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

ZanderShepherd

YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! Just got a message from Bol.com, they send my Robin amiibo! Should receive it today or tomorrow!!! So now I don't just have him, I've got him around 3 days early!!!!

Edited on by ZanderShepherd

ZanderShepherd

ZanderShepherd

Guess what just arrived in the mail!

Untitled

ZanderShepherd

MoogleMuffins

Poketendo wrote:

Guess what just arrived in the mail!

Untitled

Wow, that was quick. It looks great.

I can't wait for mine to arrive, more likely to be the end of the week though.

]

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins

llamareborn

Been thinking about posting my collection for a while. I have all released so far (Europe) and I have pre-orders for all upcoming ones aswell.
Untitled Untitled

llamareborn

Ryu_Niiyama

Ugh now would be a really good time to take a vacation in Europe... just to go amiibo hunting. Forget sightseeing... I just want amiibo!

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

DreamyViridi

Lucina and Robin arrived! I had to pay a bit more than I was comfortable with but considering the prices have increased further since, I'll take what I can get!

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic