Forums

Topic: amiibo Collection

Posts 301 to 320 of 1,242

DreamyViridi

Got Sheik and surprisingly Marth (second hand) today; plus a friend of mine ordered Toon Link for me. The Marth has a good face too. I was thinking about Rosalina but I couldn't find her anywhere in stores and she's hella expensive elsewhere so I can do without. Plus there's always the Super Mario series if I change my mind.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

DefHalan

^nice, I like how Bowser "knocked" down some other Amiibos

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

NinjaWaddleDee

I just picked up mario today. I was tired of seeing him staring at me all the time without me owning him. Plus I figured that I better get him now before the crappy mario party version takes over the shelves! That means I have Kirby, Samus, yoshi, captain falcon, mario, and Rosalina on preorder.

Edited on by NinjaWaddleDee

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

BurningSonic

I currently have
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Yoshi
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Kirby
Fox
Samus
Link
Zelda
Pikachu
Also I have Sheik, Sonic, and Shulk Preordered.

Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489
Fire Emblem Fates Castle 16401-82620-88445-74773
My Mario Maker Levels
The Burnloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489

Sportsfan1712

Have wave 1 and 2. Went looking for wave 3, but it was nowhere to be found. I have Shulk, Mega Man, Sonic, Ike, King Dedede, and Meta Knight on preorder. I know I can get Bowser, Toon Link, Sheik, and even Rosalina. Lucre will be the tough one to find.

Sup

Alundra-1998

Here is an important question for any amiibo buyers in the UK...
It has to be people from the UK that answer this as it may be different in the USA.

I know that these amiibo are all rare and hard to find.

Villager
Wii Fit Trainer
Marth
Ike
Lucario
Rosalina
Little Mac
Pit

But are any of these amiibo rare? I want to be able to unbox all of the following, but I am concerned about making a mistake and unboxing an amiibo that is rare. I want to keep all of my rare amiibos in their boxes proudly on display.

Yoshi
Diddy Kong
Captain Falcon
Kirby
Zelda
Peach
Sheik
Donkey Kong
Samus
Bowser
Fox
Luigi

Alundra-1998

DanB86

Just bought my first Amiibo in anticipation of the new 3ds xl! Wasn't sure which one to go for, but decided upon Link in the end.

DanB86

Polyaness

I currently have:

Sheik
Link
Rosalina
Ike
Marth
Lucina and Robin on pre-order

All boxed as I have no damn TV to play my Wii U on

Edited on by LzWinky

Polyaness

3DS Friend Code: 0619-5244-2677 | Nintendo Network ID: Polyanesss

Polyaness

I may get try and find Lucario if he is gonna be rare.

Polyaness

3DS Friend Code: 0619-5244-2677 | Nintendo Network ID: Polyanesss

NinjaWaddleDee

Alundra-1998 wrote:

Here is an important question for any amiibo buyers in the UK...
It has to be people from the UK that answer this as it may be different in the USA.

I know that these amiibo are all rare and hard to find.

Villager
Wii Fit Trainer
Marth
Ike
Lucario
Rosalina
Little Mac
Pit

But are any of these amiibo rare? I want to be able to unbox all of the following, but I am concerned about making a mistake and unboxing an amiibo that is rare. I want to keep all of my rare amiibos in their boxes proudly on display.

Yoshi
Diddy Kong
Captain Falcon
Kirby
Zelda
Peach
Sheik
Donkey Kong
Samus
Bowser
Fox
Luigi

Villager and Falcon are rare, as of now. But honestly, just open them. They aren't THAT special or worth THAT much. They are literally just pieces of plastic on a base. You should go ahead and enjoy them! Plus there are much better Nintendo figures out there, that should probably not be opened. (I would do it anyway though, because I like to play with them. )

Also, do you guys think they'll make some Pokken amiibo? If they go with the card idea, I literally won't buy any because I have no use for cards. I like to display my thingies.

Wave 1:
Pikachu
Machamp
Lucario
Gardevoir
Suicune

I just listed off the pokemon we know so far. But seriously, I would buy the crap out of a detailed Suicune and Gardevoir figure!

Edited on by NinjaWaddleDee

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

Smash_kirby

They canceled my preorder and I only preordered one. I am not to happy about it.

Edited on by Smash_kirby

Smash_kirby

DefHalan

I got Lucario last week, in store

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

keator

i am very glad to have preordered 2 lucario. one for my brother in law however he may not need him so might be hitting the trade market with him.

keator

martinskrtel37

i ordered two of Robin and Lucina, the Fire Emblem characters are hot. i'm keeping them boxed for a few years at least.

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

id6016

I just got my marth in the mail and i am so happy!

I really want Gold Mario amiibo.
3DS Friend Code: 1950-8721-4762 Nintendo Network ID: id6016

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic