Forums

Topic: amiibo Collection

Posts 281 to 300 of 1,242

MsJubilee

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Wow, i know i am not buying everything at once but i am kind of envious of some of these. I have zelda, link, luigi, kirby(2), samus, pikachu, and peach. I plan on getting most of them, may get all of them eventually. I really want a villager and wii fit trainer though.

If you want a Villager and a Wii fit trainer Amiibo you better look hard for them cause they are very rare.

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

zoroarkrules25

midnafanboy wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Wow, i know i am not buying everything at once but i am kind of envious of some of these. I have zelda, link, luigi, kirby(2), samus, pikachu, and peach. I plan on getting most of them, may get all of them eventually. I really want a villager and wii fit trainer though.

If you want a Villager and a Wii fit trainer Amiibo you better look hard for them cause they are very rare.

I know, it sucks, i have been searching with no luck yet.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Inkling

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Captain Falcon arrived!
Untitled
All we need now are Peach & Zelda and we'll have all of Wave 1 & 2!
Plus we have the majority of Wave 3 preordered!

Woah! That's a lot of amiibo!

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

BurningSonic

I have 12 amiibo. Missing Marth, Villager, WFT, Pit, Little Mac, and Captain Falcon.

Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489
Fire Emblem Fates Castle 16401-82620-88445-74773
My Mario Maker Levels
The Burnloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489

antipop621

I have all of Wave 1 and 2 NA versions. Wave 3 is all pre-ordered but I had to go with buying Rosalina and Lucario from Japan.

antipop621

Hyrulian-Warrior

I have the Zelda, Link, and Pikachu amiibo. I want to get the Sheik one and possibly Ike or Toon Link. I want them all but money lol :3

Hyrulian-Warrior

martinskrtel37

I bought Marth on the first day because he is my main. I was cool with that. Then my girlfriend got me a Pikachu as a little Christmas gift. I picked up Mario because it's Mario and I kept seeing him in the stores so I figured why not, he is also a long time favorite of mine in Smash. I saw one Zelda in a store but didn't buy it because I didn't think I'd get sucked in to the madness. I pre-ordered Sheik and Toon Link online as they are my other mains. I pre-ordered Sonic because I love Sonic. I found a Luigi in a store after asking about stock and was going to sell it off but thought I may as well have the Mario brothers. Then everything exploded. I found a Donkey Kong in store after again asking about their back stock and couldn't resist opening it. I found a website with Zelda stock and had to make up for passing on it earlier. They also had Link and Samus as well as Yoshi and I just couldn't pass that up could I? Now I've done a pre-order on all wave 4 bar Wario. Phew.

Edited on by martinskrtel37

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

TheMainMii

I currently have, in order of purchasing
Fox
Link
Samus
Captain Falcon
Kirby
Diddy Kong
Donkey Kong
Zelda
Pikachu
Luigi
Mario
Peach
Hoping to get Pit and Little Mac soon.
I have no idea when I'll get Wii Fit Trainer, Marth, Or the Villager.

I could go Super Sonic!
My body is ready!

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9720-8346 | Nintendo Network ID: B_BlackNinja_N

skywake

I'd be running around frantically trying to hunt down Captain Falcon if it wasn't for the placement of that support. I've kinda made a point of not getting any of the ones that have obnoxious supports and so far the only one with a visible one is DK. I susspect my collection will grow pretty quickly as some of the new poses come out (already sold on the new Luigi for a start)

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

keator

i am still awaiting my marth villager and wft in the mail should be here next week! i will be buying the mario series figures just because of mario party. not the biggest fan of peach but i have all so far so might as well keep on track

keator

Datasun_7

I have Fox, Samus, DK, Pit, Zelda and link. With Bowser, Toon Link, Dedede Preordered. I'll most likely get lucina, New series Luigi and Toad as well

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

id6016

I'm almost done with my wave 1 collection. I just need the villager!!!
Also i need the holy trinity of wave 2 and all the exclusives of wave 3

I really want Gold Mario amiibo.
3DS Friend Code: 1950-8721-4762 Nintendo Network ID: id6016

PinkSpider

I own them all and have all of janurary and Februarys on preorder and I will preorder all of the April wave 4 ones and the suoer mario collection to. I plan to buy them all

3DS Friend code : 2878 9572 9160 PinkSpider
Mario Kart 7 Community code : 54 7436 5412 6010
Wii U I.D : PinkSpider

xoIrishWxo

So far I've obtained Link, Mario, Zelda, Fox and Little Mac.

xoIrishWxo

Nintendo Network ID: xoIrishWxo

uglyROBBER

I love amiibo but I had to stop collecting them. I started off going to target on day one and went to get donkey kong, and then I grabbed mario and then link. Then couple days later had to grab peach, yoshi, and kirby. Now my collection consists of:

Zelda, Little Mac, Diddy Kong, Princess Peach, Samus, Yoshi, Kirby, Fox, Luigi, Mario, Donkey Kong, and Link and I also have Bowser and Mega Man on pre order.

After I get the pre orders in I am done, spending too much money and running out of room fast! But they do look great on my shelf and I am happy I have the ones I have.

uglyROBBER

3DS Friend Code: 4484-8702-3501 | Nintendo Network ID: uglyROBBER

keator

my marth villager and wft all arrived today wave 1 & 2 complete. wave 3 pending meta knight and rosalina

keator

SilentHunter382

Current Collection:
Link
Donkey Kong
Fox
Marth
Yoshi
Samus
Pikachu
Mario
Peach
Villager
Wii Fit Trainer
Kirby
Diddy Kong
Captain Falcon
Luigi
Pit
Zelda
Toon Link
Bowser
Sheik
Ike

Couldn't find Lucario or Rosalina and still no Little Mac. :<

Edited on by SilentHunter382

Xbox/PSN/NID/Steam/Origin = SilentHunter382
3DS Friend Code: 1934-0756-1394

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0756-1394 | Nintendo Network ID: SilentHunter382 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic