Forums

Topic: amiibo Collection

Posts 321 to 340 of 1,242

Tobiaku

My amiibo collection so far:
Untitled
Because of the rarity issue, I will only focus on those characters I like, the rest can people who want more get. (Unlike what I originaly intended, wich was to get one of each)
Will try toget Rosalina from ToysRus tomorrow.
Others I want wich is released so far:
Peach, I prefer Smash version of her better than the Party one.
Zelda, I prefer her over Link
Falcon, because he is awsome

I Hope you guys gets all you want too

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

Tobiaku

@technotaylor98 Its upside down? The picture loos right from my ipad.
Thank you for liking my collection ^^

Tobiaku

Polyaness

It seems you can Pre-order the mario party amiibos now, although the peach amiibo is sold out on the UK nintendo store lol.

Polyaness

3DS Friend Code: 0619-5244-2677 | Nintendo Network ID: Polyanesss

Contrast

I currently have

Pikachu
Kirby
Yoshi
Rosalina
and Lucario

And I've got a whole bunch on preorder

Shulk
Sonic
Peach
Yoshi
Toad
Bowser
Mario

The Mario characters are from the Mario collection, not the smash one.
I'm hoping to find a Lucina preorder soon too. Hopefully from Nintendo UK directly if it gets restocked

After I receive all of these the only remaining Smash character I need is Olimar, although I would have preferred Alph.

Edited on by Contrast

Contrast

3DS Friend Code: 3797-6768-5957 | Nintendo Network ID: Contrasting

Dizzy_Boy

So far I have only got Link, Yoshi and Donkey Kong.
I'm aiming to get all the amiibo that unlocks the Mario Kart 8 suits. Atleast I can use them in Hyrule Warriors too.
Although I'm not too fond of the idea of spending over £100 just unlock a few suits though.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

DreamyViridi

My Toon Link arrived today! With that, I only need to worry about future waves.
@dizzy_boy - Understandable. It can hit hard when you realise how much you spend on these things but at least they're for several games rather than just one thing in a lone game.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Dizzy_Boy

DreamyViridi wrote:

My Toon Link arrived today! With that, I only need to worry about future waves.
@dizzy_boy - Understandable. It can hit hard when you realise how much you spend on these things but at least they're for several games rather than just one thing in a lone game.

That's why I'm glad I can use them in Hyrule warriors. I'm not really a fan of Smash Bros, so I hope more games come out that with them in mind so I don't feel too bad about collecting them.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

I'm in the U.S., so no wave 3 yet, but I've got Yoshi, Kirby, Pikachu, Yoshi, Villager, Donkey Kong, Link, Zelda, Marth, Wii Fit Trainer, and Samus, with Shulk, Meta Knight, and Toon Link on reserve.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Lil_B

Bit disappointed I couldn't get Rosalina but overall pretty happy with the ones I've managed to get so far:
Kirby, Pit, Samus, Falcon & Zelda for myself & Yoshi, SM series Toad, Bowser & Sonic over the next two months for my younger brother.

Just waiting patiently for Lucina in April & hopefully Lady P' & Dark Pit shortly afterwards & then I'll be done.

Playing
3ds:Return to PopoloCrois
PSV: Steins;Gate, P4:DAN & Akiba's Trip
PS4: Gravity Rush

Anticipated: HM:Project X, Steins;Gate 0, Akiba's Beat, Gravity Rush 2 & Sun/Moon

MegaStoneSmash91

Added Bowser to my collection. He looks fantastic and is well detailed, not to mention heavier than most other amiibo.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

skywake

MegaStoneSmash91 wrote:

Added Bowser to my collection. He looks fantastic and is well detailed, not to mention heavier than most other amiibo.

Yeah, of the ones I have (which has somehow become 9) Bowser is easily the most impressive

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Tobiaku

I did not find Rosalina, but bought Zelda and Captain Falcon today

Tobiaku

id6016

getting wave 3 tomarrow and going to the nintendo world store in NYC on saturday

I really want Gold Mario amiibo.
3DS Friend Code: 1950-8721-4762 Nintendo Network ID: id6016

keator

i did add bowser this week. hoping that i can find meta knight sunday with rosalina. i will be getting 2 lucario sunday which is nice

keator

Katherine

Tobias95 wrote:

I did not find Rosalina, but bought Zelda and Captain Falcon today

Rosalina is coming out in February (country dependent, however). :3

I currently only have Pikachu however I plan to buy more.

Katherine

Twitter:

PaperLucario

Today was a good day for me and amiibo, adding 2 of wave 3, enough for me to have some stupid fun.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

(pardon the blurriness on some, not the best camera for closeups)

PaperLucario

AmyGrrl

I'm from Canada and I have 12 so far. Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Link, Zelda, Pikachu, Kirby, Fox, Samus.
Then Sheik, Toon Link, Bowser just shipped from Amazon. So I will have those soon.
Sonic & Mega Man are also Pre-Ordered on Amazon.

AmyGrrl

MegaStoneSmash91

Picked up Toon Link on Thursday. He's definitely another character that translates well into amiibo. Very nice indeed.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but the quality of the amiibo seems to be getting better with each wave. So far the ones from wave 3 are gorgeous, and I haven't even seen them all in-person yet. The production consistency must have gotten better, too. Noticing fewer paint mistakes and defects on the newer ones.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic