Showing 1 to 11 of 11
1. Posted: Sun 11th Mar 2012 00:06 GMT
1. It needs to be organized into categories rather than a left-right scrolling list.2. It needs a redesign. The current one is too dang cute.3. When you download something for free or redownload something, it shouldn't say "Thank you!". It also shouldn't say thank you after it's done, because it already thanked you earlier.
Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373
2. Posted: Sun 11th Mar 2012 00:14 GMT
i would like to beable to see the dsi download screen with mario and the gang in it again(optional),beable to change the song(optional),change its looks(optional),and organized more
Edited on Sun 11th March, 2012 @ 00:15 by Undead_terror
I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror
3. Posted: Sun 11th Mar 2012 00:22 GMT
In the next system up, they said that they are going to change the look of it.
Thinking of getting a Wii U? Join here: clan.iclanwebsites.com/wiiuclan
3DS Friend Code: 2836-0322-1700 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadow9745
4. Posted: Mon 12th Mar 2012 04:24 GMT
They organised it interestingly with the DSi.
Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!
3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus
5. Posted: Thu 15th Mar 2012 07:18 GMT
I can't help but think that 2 and 3 are too petty to consider real problems. I doubt sales will be affected by all the effort they'd go to to ensure Mr. Shopping Bag doesn't thank people for free downloads. Besides, they want you to download the free stuff, which is why it's free and heavily advertised, so of course they'd wanna thank you for taking the time to download it.
6. Posted: Thu 15th Mar 2012 08:25 GMT
I do agree with the scrolling issue. Also if you go into say, Virtual Console, it only displays a certain number of games. In order to find Link's Awakening, I had to search "Zelda" in the search engine. I would like it to be organized better.
3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842Playing:極限脱出 9時間9人9の扉ファイアーエムブレム覚醒 (Fire Emblem Kakusei), Monster Hunter 4, 二ノ国漆黒の魔道士(Ni No Kuni), 妖怪ウォッチ(Yokai Watch)
7. Posted: Thu 15th Mar 2012 08:39 GMT
I completely agree that being thanked after downloading something is awful. Good complaint!
I'd like to add some more along those same lines.
4) You know those little balloons or whatever that drop into the downloading icon? They should never use red ones.5) Every game price should end with the number 7 because it's such a lucky number!6) Remove any occurrences of "please" in the eShop. What a waste of space.7) The black color they use for the writing should be slightly lighter.8) The Wish List should accommodate up to 10,000 games listed on it.9) There shouldn't be user ratings. There should just be a message from Nintendo itself saying whether or not it's a good game and worth buying.10) Free punch and pie after every 20 downloads.
A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.
3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494
8. Posted: Thu 15th Mar 2012 09:09 GMT
Lol. Are we listing ridiculous things the eShop needs?
Backloggery | Now Playing
9. Posted: Thu 15th Mar 2012 16:14 GMT
I completely agree that being thanked after downloading something is awful. Good complaint!9) There shouldn't be user ratings. There should just be a message from Nintendo itself saying whether or not it's a good game and worth buying.
I am suddenly remembered of a post on another forum where some guy had bought a used retro game that suggested someone actually took a marker and wrote "good" or "bad" on all their games.
10. Posted: Thu 15th Mar 2012 17:31 GMT
They said that with the last big update, and nothing happened.
11. Posted: Thu 15th Mar 2012 17:37 GMT
@OP I can't take your take your last two opinions seriously.
The first one though I do agree with.
Edited on Thu 15th March, 2012 @ 17:37 by Malkeor
3DS Friend Code: 4296-2988-0518Currently playing: Kid Icarus UprisingRadiant Historia