• Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
  • A Super Mario Advance game

Currently Playing:
Xbox 360: Arkham City, MW3, Gears 3, UMV3, Battlefield 3
PS3: inFAMOUS 2, LBP 2. Rachet & Clank: All 4 One, Uncharted 3, Resistance 3
Xperia Play: Crash Bandicoot
iOS: Sonic CD, Infinity Blade, Arkham City Lockdown, Mega Man X, Chrono Trigger

Link245

WarioWare Twisted would be cool with the gyroscope, but I doubt we'll get it.

Currently Playing:
Xbox 360: Arkham City, MW3, Gears 3, UMV3, Battlefield 3
PS3: inFAMOUS 2, LBP 2. Rachet & Clank: All 4 One, Uncharted 3, Resistance 3
Xperia Play: Crash Bandicoot
iOS: Sonic CD, Infinity Blade, Arkham City Lockdown, Mega Man X, Chrono Trigger

Birdman

@Link245 - If they're giving us Zero Mission, why would they also give us the original Metroid?

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

3DS

Birdman13 wrote:

@Link245 - If they're giving us Zero Mission, why would they also give us the original Metroid?

Because it is Awesome

Conduit 2 = 2150-8520-4215 - Nickname = Conor
3DS = 0817-3849-1308. Name = [NL] 3DS
Goldeneye FC = 2768-9180-5064 Nickname = [NL] 3DS
Skype = Conor3000

Geonjaha

Oh no...I was expecting all 10 NES games this thursday, but reading it more carefully reveals that they're probably going to be dragging it out. 1 game a week..

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

ONE GAME A WEEK?!!!!!!

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

3DS

Geonjaha wrote:

Oh no...I was expecting all 10 NES games this thursday, but reading it more carefully reveals that they're probably going to be dragging it out. 1 game a week..

Conduit 2 = 2150-8520-4215 - Nickname = Conor
3DS = 0817-3849-1308. Name = [NL] 3DS
Goldeneye FC = 2768-9180-5064 Nickname = [NL] 3DS
Skype = Conor3000

LordChimpington

Actually I was reading both the messages from the 3ds and all it says is on Sept. 1st ambassadors will be able to download 10 free nes titles then later 10 free gba titles. That sounds like we will get all 10 nes titles on Sept. 1st not 1 a week.

Maybe I am wrong but where did you guys hear that they would seperate the nes titles to 1 every week instead of all on Sept. 1st?

LordChimpington

TeeJay

TheGameMonkey28 wrote:

Actually I was reading both the messages from the 3ds and all it says is on Sept. 1st ambassadors will be able to download 10 free nes titles then later 10 free gba titles. That sounds like we will get all 10 nes titles on Sept. 1st not 1 a week.

Maybe I am wrong but where did you guys hear that they would seperate the nes titles to 1 every week instead of all on Sept. 1st?

We are getting all 10 NES games at once. O_o

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

Well, that's disappointing.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

Cipher wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Well, you're still getting ten free NES games.

Well, I was expecting to be showered in free stuff come September 1st.

pntjr

TeeJay wrote:

Cipher wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

So did i. I'm so dissapointed...

3DS: 4596-9579-9606
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Wii: 5236-6857-3124-9818
PSN: pntjr

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9579-9606 | Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter:

Birdman

pntjr wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Cipher wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

So did i. I'm so dissapointed...

Eh, I could go either way on this. On one hand, 10 games all at once sounds awesome, but having those games spread out over maybe a month or two would give me more time to play and digest them as opposed to trying to play all 10 at the same time along with the games I'm already playing. Also, releasing them slowly would encourage people who might not return to the eShop on a frequent basis and prevent them from growing bored with their 3DS faster. So, that's what I think. And who knows, if they decide to release the NES games on a 2 per week basis, who knows, maybe the GBA games will come out in the same pattern immediately after games 9 & 10.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Rocketship

Yeah I agree for spacing them out, releasing them all at once may cause some people to forget they even downloaded some of them and they wouldn't get any play time. I'd rather have a GBA and a NES title evey week, but thats just wishful thinking and not reality.

"People were throwing shoes at us in SF and LA. I don't know why. It's like 'You guys are great. Here's my shoe.' People must have been walking around with one shoe." James Hetfield

Dynetheous

well if they space out the games then ill beat them before the next one comes out, then ill never go back to the game. if they have all them out at once, ill be so exited that i wont know what game to play first and ill play one game for a hour and ill play another game for an hour and it will last much longer that way, imo

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

Tare

I don't care if they spread them out, but if there is a time limit like with excite bike, I'll be very upset. If they don't release them all at once, we should have as much time as we want to download them.

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

grumblegrumble

Geonjaha wrote:

Do you have proof of this? From what I understand, they are releasing them all at once, on Sept. 1st. Isn't that what has been reported?

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 (User name: Grumble) If u add me let me know so I can add you back ;) Current Favorites: NSMB 2, CrossWords Plus, Art Academy: Lessons For Everyone, Donkey Kong, Mario Golf, Balloon Pop Remix, Precipice, Digidrive, Art of Balance: Touch, Speed X3D, R...

TeeJay

grumblegrumble wrote:

Geonjaha wrote:

Do you have proof of this? From what I understand, they are releasing them all at once, on Sept. 1st. Isn't that what has been reported?

Read some of the previous posts.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.