Forums

Topic: Link's Awakening Available Now on eShop

Posts 181 to 200 of 263

kkslider5552000

Tylr wrote:

Just beat it yesterday. I didn't quite understand the ending. Shouldn't Link have been more worried he was stranded in the middle of the sea than...you know.

He was kinda too busy watching an island dissappear in front of him to think about that.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

ryanheinz

Not gonna lie, I bought Link's Awakening and It's cool and all, but SO confusing! I never know what to do next. I'm still in the first dungeon and can't find a way out of it at all. I guess I'll settle with an online walkthrough video but I'm way too lazy for all that

Switch FC: 3315-9709-8980
PSN: MightyLemonade

Twitter:

Platypus

ryanthehedgehog wrote:

Not gonna lie, I bought Link's Awakening and It's cool and all, but SO confusing! I never know what to do next. I'm still in the first dungeon and can't find a way out of it at all. I guess I'll settle with an online walkthrough video but I'm way too lazy for all that

Have you played a Zelda game before? I had problems my first time but after a few dungeons I started doing much better.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

Dynetheous

@ryanthehedgehog zelda games have gotten to easy over the years, this is one of the good games that you need some skill to beat, along with link to the past, that makes my head hurt:) either way if this is your first zelda game then its a good one to start with, if its not your first then what the heck! look at the map and get out of there! lol hope you have fun with the game.

Edited on by Dynetheous

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

metroidman

still stuck in the 8th dungeon. I have no where to go and no more keys to get. I'd like to know if anyone else has had this problem. I've got the key from the tile room, the room where you need to kill the winged guy and I have beaten the mummies. I have no keys in reserve and by looking at the map on gamefaqs I should have used only two so far. I am ready to email nintendo about this. Frustrating the heck out of me.

metroidman

onsokumaru

Those new to this game, if you put "ZELDA" as the character´s name something will happen.

3DS FC: 4682-8548-5563
http://passid.ca/0ns0ku
http://www.share3ds.com/tags/dead-or-alive-dimensions

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8548-5563

Imperfect

ryanthehedgehog wrote:

Honestly, I've never played this beofre but when i did i found it a lot easier then, say, twilight princess. 2d is just so much more simple then 3d, at least for me i suppose.

3DS FC:2535-3655-5551

Killamancer

metroidman wrote:

still stuck in the 8th dungeon. I have no where to go and no more keys to get. I'd like to know if anyone else has had this problem. I've got the key from the tile room, the room where you need to kill the winged guy and I have beaten the mummies. I have no keys in reserve and by looking at the map on gamefaqs I should have used only two so far. I am ready to email nintendo about this. Frustrating the heck out of me.

What do you think emailing nintendo will do? just look at an video walkthrough on youtube and go exactly where they go(even if you been there already) until you make progress.

3ds FC : 3823 - 8527 - 1863
Pokemon White FC : 3739 - 8843 - 9193

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Will this mean no Oracles?

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

LzWinky

StarFox wrote:

Will this mean no Oracles?

Whatever gave you that idea?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Cause the Oracles are the same game?

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

GeminiSaint

metroidman wrote:

Did you shoot an arrow to the suspicious one-eyed statue you find somewhere in the dungeon?
Also, that dungeon is full of bombable walls. Poke all the walls with your sword in every room, and whenever you hear a distinct "clang" sound, use a bomb.

GeminiSaint

yoyogamer

Finally beat this. Great game.

This is a signature.

SamuraiShyGuy

I look forward to going back and beating this game, since I never finished it the first time. I'll play my original DX copy on my GameBoy Player. It kind of stinks that the ending of the game has been blown for me though. I think this game is a solid candidate for best story in a Zelda game.

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

Funky_Gamer

I finally beat it! That final boss reallly sucks.

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

SwerdMurd

ryanthehedgehog wrote:

but...there's an owl that tells you where to go between every dungeon. And there are little owl-faces that tell you where to go/what to do inside each dungeon. I'd recommend not even attempting the original Legend of Zelda for NES or Link to the Past for SNES, because there's almost no handholding there.

And I don't understand the concept of "too lazy for a walkthrough".

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.