Forums

Topic: Link's Awakening Available Now on eShop

Posts 101 to 120 of 263

LzWinky

Kid_A wrote:

This is absolutely ridiculous. I have now had to beat the same dungeon FOUR TIMES! It refuses to save! I honestly have no idea what's going on. I beat the boss of the third dungeon, got the ocarina and then saved. When I turn it back on, I'm back at the beginning of the last dungeon, with no ocarina! Any advice?

Sounds like your game is corrupted. You may have to redownload it

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

suburban_sensei

I went on the eShop earlier today to just download the 3D trailers from E3 of all the 3DS games, and to my surprise I saw Links Awakening. My eyes lit up, because I remember this being pretty much the first game I really stuck with and played a lot on the GBC. $4 for regular GB titles and $6 for GBC seems very reasonable.

Nintendo ID / PSN ID: Suburban_Sensei
3DS Friend Code:3239-5626-6674

Currently playing:
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse / Hyrule Warriors / Super Smash Bros. (Wii U)
Super Smash Bros. / LoZ: Majoras Mask 3D / Kirby...

Nezumi

lzbirdboy wrote:

Well bad news it's $6. Good news is it's the DX version

I justified the $6 price tag due to it being the DX version. Anyway, I'm having a blast, as this is my first time with this game.

Nezumi | 2664-2185-3229 | Backloggery

komicturtle

This game only took 4 seconds to download. That's blazing fast.

Anyhow, I'm enjoying this a lot. This is the first time I've played this game and I'm on my way to the 4th dungeon

komicturtle

DarkLloyd

after getting the red tunic suit i went everywhere and can not find the desert or i did but i had no way to get through there and i been through hell and back and still having trouble

also what exactly does DX mean for this game anyways?

DarkLloyd

Imperfect

Dx means it has color. the original didn't. You can switch to the original grpahics by pressing select when you begin the game.

3DS FC:2535-3655-5551

DarkLloyd

ah ic i'll give that a whirl tommorow or something

DarkLloyd

LzWinky

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Ok,I finally beat the second dungeon! What a great boss fight. I feel so dumb for not figuring out the puzzle to the nightmare key. It was so simple...

Just wait until you're in the last three dungeons. They're a real nightmare (hehe, punny)

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

DarkLloyd

lzbirdboy wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Ok,I finally beat the second dungeon! What a great boss fight. I feel so dumb for not figuring out the puzzle to the nightmare key. It was so simple...

Just wait until you're in the last three dungeons. They're a real nightmare (hehe, punny)

when i was thinking of nightmare i was thinking about those hand grabbing hands that come out from the darkness of the ceiling OOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOooooooooo

DarkLloyd

Link79

Wait until you see Kirby in a later dungeon! He just couldn't stay in his own game.

Edited on by Link79

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

Eel

The third (or was it fourth? the one with the flippers) dungeon was kind of dissapointing... after all i had to do in order to enter and stuff, it felt quite short. (and the last boss only lasted 20 seconds!)
I hope the last three dungeons are as hard as you say!

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

kkslider5552000

the final dungeons were a nightmare (pun wasn't intended) when I first played them. And that wasn't even when I was a kid, that was only a few years ago (after I beat TP at least).

you should be getting to one of the most awesome parts of the game and one of the reasons why it's so well loved. Remember, do stuff around town when the character is following you, you won't want to miss what happens!

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

KingMike

Link79 wrote:

Wait until you see Kirby in a later dungeon! He just couldn't stay in his own game.

I think they said it was actually a compliment to Mr. Sakurai that the LA developers wanted to copy Kirby, since Kirby was a newcomer to the gaming scene (his second game ever, Kirby's Adventure, was in development at the same time).

KingMike

Eel

kkslider5552000 wrote:

you should be getting to one of the most awesome parts of the game and one of the reasons why it's so well loved. Remember, do stuff around town when the character is following you, you won't want to miss what happens!

Oh, i already did that part got three photos with said character...

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Retro_on_theGo

Ok,I love this game now! I just played it an hour straight!(maybe more?) Took FOREVER to find the Desert. Third dungeon was really fun. I expected more of a challenge after the second dungeon but still liked it. If that character you guys are talking about is the one that follows you to the walrus I missed out on the fun! D: Saved too so I can't go back! Maybe I'll try after I beat the game. Anyways this is totally worth $6! Love the music, dialogue, and gameplay!

Sockymon

Loving this game (second time around). I was sceptical about how dated the graphics would look, but the shiny 3DS screen does them proud. This should just about feed my Zelda habit until OoT arrives. Then I'll probably have to quit my job so I can play the game full time

Sockymon

Twitter:

Link79

@ Sockymon.
When Ocarina first came out I was glued to it constantly. Make sure you say goodbye to your friends and family before you play it. That game can really become an obsession. If it wasn't for Link's awakening I never would have known the joy that Ocarina is. It is the reason I love Zelda.

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.