Forums

Topic: Yes!!!

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

ZeD

My copy of Ocarina of Time has come a day early!
Win!
XD

ZeD

Nintendo Network ID: desmayer | Twitter:

Hokori

cool, I wont be getting OOT as I have it already and REALLY dont see a point to get it again, if I want to play it again ill do a new game.

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

TeeJay

SDGHSDKOUGHDO SFGHDSGKJL DSHGJLHDKJLGHKDHGLKDHF GHDSKLHG DHKLGFHKLDHFGKL!!!!!!!!!!

Spasm aside, I won't be getting my copy until I go back to civilization (somewhere near a Gamestop) in August. So I will be a very sad gamer until then.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Xkhaoz

Why you lucky ons of a [USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST]

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

LordChimpington

Otaku wrote:

cool, I wont be getting OOT as I have it already and REALLY dont see a point to get it again, if I want to play it again ill do a new game.

I understand what you mean but they have added quite a bit of things to the new version. It's not like it is just the same game with newer graphics. You still don't have to get it though lol.

LordChimpington

ZeD

Went to register it at Club Nintendo Uk and the serve is down!!!

ZeD

Blaze

ZeD wrote:

Went to register it at Club Nintendo Uk and the serve is down!!!

Is it good? I have to wait till 2moz for my pre-order to come. Where did you order from?

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4746-2130 | Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze

ZeD

It is brill! The GFX upgrade is beautiful & I ordered from Amazon.co.uk with 1st Class (Not Super Saver Crap!)

ZeD

Blaze

ZeD wrote:

It is brill! The GFX upgrade is beautiful & I ordered from Amazon.co.uk with 1st Class (Not Super Saver Crap!)

Oh I wish mine had come i ordered from Amazon with first class too but mine sayd it was dispatched just after midnight earlier so i suppose i wouldn't be expecting it the same day it was dispatched. Still, quite a few must have got it early, as on the E-shop there is something like 70 reviews for it so some people must have it aswell as you.

• Ha ha America, i'll be playing my Ocarina of Time all Friday and Saturday while u can only stand & stare (well, not stare, but you know what i mean)

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4746-2130 | Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.