3DS Forum

Topic: Where is NA Flipnote Studio 3D?

Showing 41 to 60 of 164

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gioku

41. Posted:

Captain_Balko wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Oh no, what is Nintendo doing to us? Making us into animal killers...? :O
Or you could just modify Nintendogs... :P

... Okay, no. I'm evil, not that evil. Just stick with nameless fuzzy animals, not adorable virtual puppies that you've raised and nurtured and loved.

lol, killing real animals is better than killing virtual animals? :D

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Captain_Balko

42. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Captain_Balko wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Oh no, what is Nintendo doing to us? Making us into animal killers...? :O
Or you could just modify Nintendogs... :P

... Okay, no. I'm evil, not that evil. Just stick with nameless fuzzy animals, not adorable virtual puppies that you've raised and nurtured and loved.

lol, killing real animals is better than killing virtual animals? :D

Yes, actually, under these circumstances. I spent a really long time winning all of the competitions with my Nintendogs, while the hypothetical ferret that I bought at the pet store I've only spent ten minutes with. The ferret will be the one to die in this instance.

Captain_Balko

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

43. Posted:

Captain_Balko wrote:

Somebody should email Nintendo as follows...

Dear dirt-bags at Nintendo,
I have gone to over sixty pet stores and bought one adorable fuzzy animal from each one, including many puppies and kittens. For each day starting tomorrow that you don't release Flipnote Studio 3D on the eShop, I will murder one of these animals. It is impossible to track me, and I know that you think this is a ruse, but know this - on the off chance that I'm serious, you will be responsible for the deaths of up to sixty cute little creatures. So I suggest you get your sorry act together and give us Flipnote, because I have warned you.
Love,
Anonymous Flipnote Fan

... Obviously you're bluffing (because pets are expensive... and killing animals is wrong of course...), but it's the only way we'll get Flipnote. I'd do it, but I don't want PETA to break into my house, looking for the pets so they can euthanize them (because that's basically all PETA does). So somebody else do it.

Stupid people usually get arrested from this

Edited on by WaLzgi

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SkywardLink98

44. Posted:

@ScroogeMcLz Then don't be stupid about it :p

*Opinions, views, and/or biases are all subject to change on a regular basis.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MF_MaxiMillion

45. Posted:

Captain_Balko wrote:

Somebody should email Nintendo as follows...

Dear dirt-bags at Nintendo,
I have gone to over sixty pet stores and bought one adorable fuzzy animal from each one, including many puppies and kittens. For each day starting tomorrow that you don't release Flipnote Studio 3D on the eShop, I will murder one of these animals. It is impossible to track me, and I know that you think this is a ruse, but know this - on the off chance that I'm serious, you will be responsible for the deaths of up to sixty cute little creatures. So I suggest you get your sorry act together and give us Flipnote, because I have warned you.
Love,
Anonymous Flipnote Fan

... Obviously you're bluffing (because pets are expensive... and killing animals is wrong of course...), but it's the only way we'll get Flipnote. I'd do it, but I don't want PETA to break into my house, looking for the pets so they can euthanize them (because that's basically all PETA does). So somebody else do it.

Wow, just... wow. I had an amazing laugh over this pathetic post. You're gonna threaten them just 'cause you didn't get your free drawing app yet? Dayum, I have to pity your parents now, kid.

Love my 3DS, Fighting games and Zombies. Enuff' said.
Check out my website for reviews! MaxiMillion Reviews
~~~~~~~~~~
Currently Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Dream Address: 6200-2457-2458),
Want Soul Calibur 2 HD Online for Wii U? Support it here!

3DS Friend Code: 3840-6242-9163 | Twitter: MF_MaxiMillion

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KingDunsparce

46. Posted:

Guys, Captain Balko is kidding. He's not killing any puppies, it even says in his post.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Vizard17

47. Posted:

Ever heard of sarcasm?

Name: Nathan
Current games:
~The legend of zelda OoT 3D
~Mario Kart 7
~Pokemon Y

3DS Friend Code: 1435-4094-0912 | Nintendo Network ID: Ittoryu67

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retrowire

48. Posted:

GUYS GUYS GUYS.

What happened while I was gone?!

I laughed and understood that Captain Balko's post was a joke, (although he isn't exactly joking about PETA and their insanity. I'm a vegetarian, so I should know about PETA amiright? lololol) anyways, WHERE IS FLIPNOTE 3D?! Also, anyone that criticizes an animation app as having no worth and therefore no reason to be excited about, obviously don't comprehend what it's like to be excited about receiving a tool with which you can do something that otherwise, you could not do. Animation is fun, especially if you know how to do it. :D

Retro Gaming Enthusiast. Nintendo Fan. Amateur Video Game Historian. Electronics Hobbyist.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retrowire

49. Posted:

September 14th, 3:45AM...

Still no sign of it. Still no word of it.

The days seem common and odd at the same time as time rolls onward. The sun rises and the moon sets as it always does and yet time stands still as if the Earth was frozen on it's axis indefinitely. Everyday repeats and repeats. There's no difference. One day you're playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf and the next day, you're playing again. You try to throw some Mario Kart 7 into the mix but it just doesn't make any damned difference. It is as if you're in a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. A dimension that is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. It is known as, the Nintendo Zone.

But I must digress. It's the middle of September and still, nothing. The best I can do for now is refresh the flipnotestudio3d.nintendo.com 5 times an hour while watching The Twilight Zone repeatedly on this cool free trial of Netflix that I got for a month. I know of nothing else to be done, for my appetite for animation is only growing, my need to animate stick figures that hurt themselves while a fat cat laughs at them is beckoning. Only one thing can stop this madness. Only one thing. That thing is Flipnote 3D.

Retro Gaming Enthusiast. Nintendo Fan. Amateur Video Game Historian. Electronics Hobbyist.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gioku

50. Posted:

Retrowire wrote:

It is as if you're in a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. A dimension that is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. It is known as, the Nintendo Zone.

Quote of the day right there! :D

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retrowire

51. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Retrowire wrote:

It is as if you're in a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. A dimension that is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. It is known as, the Nintendo Zone.

Quote of the day right there! :D

Haha thanks. But SERIOUSLY. WHAR DAT FLOPNOTE BE?

Retro Gaming Enthusiast. Nintendo Fan. Amateur Video Game Historian. Electronics Hobbyist.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SheldonRandoms

52. Posted:

I'm going too just use the original Flipnote Studio until Flipnote 3D is released, because where is the 3D version, it's on the milk carton now?

(I miss some of my flipnote friends :( )

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Captain_Balko

53. Posted:

MF_MaxiMillion wrote:

Captain_Balko wrote:

Somebody should email Nintendo as follows...

Dear dirt-bags at Nintendo,
I have gone to over sixty pet stores and bought one adorable fuzzy animal from each one, including many puppies and kittens. For each day starting tomorrow that you don't release Flipnote Studio 3D on the eShop, I will murder one of these animals. It is impossible to track me, and I know that you think this is a ruse, but know this - on the off chance that I'm serious, you will be responsible for the deaths of up to sixty cute little creatures. So I suggest you get your sorry act together and give us Flipnote, because I have warned you.
Love,
Anonymous Flipnote Fan

... Obviously you're bluffing (because pets are expensive... and killing animals is wrong of course...), but it's the only way we'll get Flipnote. I'd do it, but I don't want PETA to break into my house, looking for the pets so they can euthanize them (because that's basically all PETA does). So somebody else do it.

Wow, just... wow. I had an amazing laugh over this pathetic post. You're gonna threaten them just 'cause you didn't get your free drawing app yet? Dayum, I have to pity your parents now, kid.

Don't worry pal, sometimes sarcasm is very difficult to understand, especially for intelligent people like yourself (oh, if you didn't get it this time either, THIS POST was ALSO meant to be sarcastic).

Captain_Balko

AuthorMessage
Avatar

distantwolfx44

54. Posted:

Retrowire wrote:

September 14th, 3:45AM...

Still no sign of it. Still no word of it.

The days seem common and odd at the same time as time rolls onward. The sun rises and the moon sets as it always does and yet time stands still as if the Earth was frozen on it's axis indefinitely. Everyday repeats and repeats. There's no difference. One day you're playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf and the next day, you're playing again. You try to throw some Mario Kart 7 into the mix but it just doesn't make any damned difference. It is as if you're in a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. A dimension that is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. It is known as, the Nintendo Zone.

But I must digress. It's the middle of September and still, nothing. The best I can do for now is refresh the flipnotestudio3d.nintendo.com 5 times an hour while watching The Twilight Zone repeatedly on this cool free trial of Netflix that I got for a month. I know of nothing else to be done, for my appetite for animation is only growing, my need to animate stick figures that hurt themselves while a fat cat laughs at them is beckoning. Only one thing can stop this madness. Only one thing. That thing is Flipnote 3D.

this guy right here, wrote a better story than Twilight did in 4-5 books (Twilight is too mainstream.. I know).
This should be a novel.

3DS FC: 2938-6842-2680
PSN: distantwolfx44
~HARD CORE OTAKU~
The Coldfire's Backlog
Raptr Profile/Game collection
Pokemon GL Profile

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6842-2680 | Twitter: coldfirex44

AuthorMessage
Avatar

distantwolfx44

55. Posted:

@Retrowire you sir gave me an inspiration...

In the ruins of Old Earth, gravel and dust is the only thing to be found. Humans have moved into a different planet in our galaxy, the planet, is called FlipNote-tonia 3D. The Nintendonians have been attacking our Earth, thus causing the human race to retreat and find refuge in another world. However, The humans thought that they would be safe from the Nintendonians, but to their shock, the Nintendonians was not after our Earth, but instead after the human race. Torturing them, day after day. Making them beg and wait for "hope" as if there is such a thing. There is only one thing that can save the humans and become the "hope", and it lies in the heart of FlipNote-tonia 3D, it is the core of the planet itself.......... the FlipNote.

Edited on by distantwolfx44

3DS FC: 2938-6842-2680
PSN: distantwolfx44
~HARD CORE OTAKU~
The Coldfire's Backlog
Raptr Profile/Game collection
Pokemon GL Profile

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6842-2680 | Twitter: coldfirex44

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retrowire

56. Posted:

Coldfirex44 wrote:

@Retrowire you sir gave me an inspiration...

In the ruins of Old Earth, gravel and dust is the only thing to be found. Humans have moved into a different planet in our galaxy, the planet, is called FlipNote-tonia 3D. The Nintendonians have been attacking our Earth, thus causing the human race to retreat and find refuge in another world. However, The humans thought that they would be safe from the Nintendonians, but to their shock, the Nintendonians was not after our Earth, but instead after the human race. Torturing them, day after day. Making them beg and wait for "hope" as if there is such a thing. There is only one thing that can save the humans and become the "hope", and it lies in the heart of FlipNote-tonia 3D, it is the core of the planet itself.......... the FlipNote.

Well done! LOL

Retro Gaming Enthusiast. Nintendo Fan. Amateur Video Game Historian. Electronics Hobbyist.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gioku

57. Posted:

Okay, so now it was "summer 2013"? Today was the last day of summer... and no Flipnote... what now?

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KingDunsparce

58. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Okay, so now it was "summer 2013"? Today was the last day of summer... and no Flipnote... what now?

Untitled

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sleepingmudkip

59. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Okay, so now it was "summer 2013"? Today was the last day of summer... and no Flipnote... what now?

noo noo on the other side of the equator its almost spring so maybe summer of that side of the world we get flipnote!!!!we got trolled

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

I Love Fire Emblem & Kid Icarus

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter: JohnGreenGod

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MF_MaxiMillion

60. Posted:

Captain_Balko wrote:

Don't worry pal, sometimes sarcasm is very difficult to understand, especially for intelligent people like yourself (oh, if you didn't get it this time either, THIS POST was ALSO meant to be sarcastic).

Oh, boy. Because sarcasm can really be noted on the internet. :D It doesn't matter though, as your incredibly long post was quite laughable. Sarcasm or no.

Love my 3DS, Fighting games and Zombies. Enuff' said.
Check out my website for reviews! MaxiMillion Reviews
~~~~~~~~~~
Currently Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Dream Address: 6200-2457-2458),
Want Soul Calibur 2 HD Online for Wii U? Support it here!

3DS Friend Code: 3840-6242-9163 | Twitter: MF_MaxiMillion