3DS Forum

Topic: Where is NA Flipnote Studio 3D?

Showing 61 to 80 of 164

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SheldonRandoms

61. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Okay, so now it was "summer 2013"? Today was the last day of summer... and no Flipnote... what now?

Make a sweater with my tears now :'(
Untitled

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

62. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Okay, so now it was "summer 2013"? Today was the last day of summer... and no Flipnote... what now?

We storm forums across the internet and express our misery at the lack of Flipnote 3D!

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

OdnetninAges

63. Posted:

CaptainCharlie wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Okay, so now it was "summer 2013"? Today was the last day of summer... and no Flipnote... what now?

Untitled

Console Usernames: Rc

LOL, RAYMAN

"I'll destroy the illusion with my right hand!"

Miiverse Profile

My Anime List

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times!

The Greatest Work of Fiction ever made

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheLilK98

64. Posted:

...people still care about this? Huh.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HappyHappyist

65. Posted:

TheLilK98 wrote:

...people still care about this? Huh.

the world is not the same without Flipnote 3D. pretty much flipnote is the only reason to own a DSi now, since every other game works on 3DS.

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheLilK98

66. Posted:

TheOneHacker wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

...people still care about this? Huh.

the world is not the same without Flipnote 3D. pretty much flipnote is the only reason to own a DSi now, since every other game works on 3DS.

But you can't really do much with it now, exept draw them and show them to yourself.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gioku

67. Posted:

So all optimistic outlooks for this have gone out the window...? ._.

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SheldonRandoms

68. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

So all optimistic outlooks for this have gone out the window...? ._.

Untitled

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheLilK98

69. Posted:

@Gioku They lost me a few months ago with the monthly fee thing.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

70. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

So all optimistic outlooks for this have gone out the window...? ._.

Untitled

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gioku

71. Posted:

@ScroogeMcLz: I love that picture. :P

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HappyHappyist

72. Posted:

TheLilK98 wrote:

@Gioku They lost me a few months ago with the monthly fee thing.

"$1 dollar a month? how dare they make me pay for good services!"

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

73. Posted:

Yeah, I could be spending that $1 on a can of coke that will give me 10 minutes of happiness instead of a month of some silly service!

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheLilK98

74. Posted:

You considered Hatena good?

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HappyHappyist

75. Posted:

TheLilK98 wrote:

You considered Hatena good?

i know you did, because you had interest in it until it wasn't free. $1 dollar a month isn't bad compared to services like netflix (which charges $8 a month), dude. first month is free, so you really only need to pay $11 this year to use the service if you like ;)

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheLilK98

76. Posted:

TheOneHacker wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

You considered Hatena good?

i know you did, because you had interest in it until it wasn't free. $1 dollar a month isn't bad compared to services like netflix (which charges $8 a month), dude. first month is free, so you really only need to pay $11 this year to use the service if you like ;)

Why yes, I found hatena PHENOMINAL, which is why in the four years I owned a DSi I barely used, right? Oh, and about the whole "way less" thing. You can't seriously be trying to validate a comparison between a service that provides full length movies/tv shows and one that offers 30 second hand drawn clips made by random people. To be honest, I'd rather pay the $88 for a year of netflix (The first month is free). Doesn't matter though, the two are incomparable.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HappyHappyist

77. Posted:

TheLilK98 wrote:

TheOneHacker wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

You considered Hatena good?

i know you did, because you had interest in it until it wasn't free. $1 dollar a month isn't bad compared to services like netflix (which charges $8 a month), dude. first month is free, so you really only need to pay $11 this year to use the service if you like ;)

Why yes, I found hatena PHENOMINAL, which is why in the four years I owned a DSi I barely used, right? Oh, and about the whole "way less" thing. You can't seriously be trying to validate a comparison between a service that provides full length movies/tv shows and one that offers 30 second hand drawn clips made by random people. To be honest, I'd rather pay the $88 for a year of netflix (The first month is free). Doesn't matter though, the two are incomparable.

a fair point, i guess. i'm done trying to persuade you though. if you don't think it's that great, then by all means, you're entitled to an opinion :P.

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retrowire

78. Posted:

Alright everyone! Calm down, calm down...

It's time to write strongly worded e-mails to Nintendo now. They've overshot their scheduled release windows twice now without an explanation. In the wake of Hiroshi Yamauchi's passing, I think he would not be very pleased with this. As he has said before, the companies reputation is much more important than it's profits. This is why he personally made the decision to recall an entire production of Famicoms, on Nintendo's cost just to repair a defect in every persons console, free of charge to them.

Nintendo will remember his tradition, and we should remind them. August went by with no explanation? And now an entire season went by with no words? Yamauchi wouldn't stand for this. Neither should we. I'll be posting Nintendo's official response on this thread for everyone here to read.

Retro Gaming Enthusiast. Nintendo Fan. Amateur Video Game Historian. Electronics Hobbyist.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gioku

79. Posted:

@Retrowire: I was just gonna suggest that it was time that somebody sent some more emails to Nintendo! :D

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Captain_Balko

80. Posted:

MF_MaxiMillion wrote:

Captain_Balko wrote:

Don't worry pal, sometimes sarcasm is very difficult to understand, especially for intelligent people like yourself (oh, if you didn't get it this time either, THIS POST was ALSO meant to be sarcastic).

Oh, boy. Because sarcasm can really be noted on the internet. :D It doesn't matter though, as your incredibly long post was quite laughable. Sarcasm or no.

Actually, sarcasm CAN be noted on the internet (and since you seem to have so much trouble distinguishing what is sarcastic and what isn't, I'll spell it out for you - I'm not being sarcastic here). If you don't believe me, note that other users TOLD you that I was being sarcastic. What makes them so much better at figuring out what is sarcasm and what is not? Common sense? Basic intelligence? A little of both? The ability to put things in context? The fact of the matter is, other people clearly figured out what I was trying to accomplish, but you didn't and took it very seriously, insulting me in the process. Yet it was your own ineptitude that caused this. And it wasn't even SUBTLE sarcasm. Don't worry about your apparent shortcomings though, I'll pray for you (nah, not really, being sarcastic again).

Also, if you were saying that my post was laughable because it was humorous, gee, look at that, you DO have a sense of humour. If it's laughable because it's "long" as you say, I hope you realize that you consider a post consisting of about nine sentences to be long. This flabbergasts me to no end. Not much of a reader, are you?

Also, @Retrowire, I have already drafted an email to send in an earlier post, be sure to use it. Just watch out for PETA.

Captain_Balko