Forums

Topic: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call

Posts 141 to 160 of 457

derek_combatir

so I have certain questions

What do you think is best: stylus or button style?

personally I love button style, however, certain songs (like desperate struggle from final fantasy 13) feel like you're killing your buttons and stick .___.

derek_combatir

twadebarcelona

I don't know if this has been asked already but I read online that all the songs are unlocked from the start but i only have access to a few. Also, is there any DLC yet for the UK version as I heard that the US and Japanese versions have DLC and how do I purchase it as there isn't a DLC option on the eShop?

twadebarcelona

3DS Friend Code: 5413-0014-0138 | Nintendo Network ID: twadepsvita | Twitter:

derek_combatir

twadezelda3dsxl wrote:

I don't know if this has been asked already but I read online that all the songs are unlocked from the start but i only have access to a few. Also, is there any DLC yet for the UK version as I heard that the US and Japanese versions have DLC and how do I purchase it as there isn't a DLC option on the eShop?

After certain amount of rhythmia, you get to unlock more than 200 songs, except the cinematic related ones

Also, dlc purchase unlocks after certain amount of Rhythmia

Everything unlocks after amounts of rhythmia XD

Edited on by derek_combatir

derek_combatir

twadebarcelona

Is there a series play mode like the original as well as I really enjoyed that as I could choose which Final Fantasy's songs I wanted to play and gain extra rhythmia from the opening and closing themes?

twadebarcelona

derek_combatir

twadezelda3dsxl wrote:

Is there a series play mode like the original as well as I really enjoyed that as I could choose which Final Fantasy's songs I wanted to play and gain extra rhythmia from the opening and closing themes?

so far I have 9,000 rhythmia, that specific mode does not appear in the beginning, and by the look of the game, it seems it won't appear (not unlockable)

mostly because they included versus mode (online, local and offline), carta crystarium and the dark notes/scores

however, they appeard divided by game title, which helps in a way

derek_combatir

twadebarcelona

derek_combatir wrote:

twadezelda3dsxl wrote:

so far I have 9,000 rhythmia, that specific mode does not appear in the beginning, and by the look of the game, it seems it won't appear (not unlockable)

mostly because they included versus mode (online, local and offline), carta crystarium and the dark notes/scores

Thanks for helping anyway. I have only just got onto the game due to having been in school when it arrived in the post this morning but I look forward to unlocking stuff.

twadebarcelona

derek_combatir

twadezelda3dsxl wrote:

derek_combatir wrote:

twadezelda3dsxl wrote:

Thanks for helping anyway. I have only just got onto the game due to having been in school when it arrived in the post this morning but I look forward to unlocking stuff.

don't worry man, honestly, I got the game on release date, and I barely have time to play it, I'm afraid things will get worse once hyrule warriors gets released, and I think i'll have to say good bye once smash gets released

The only moments I get to play is on my breaks and lunch (like 5 minutes), my job takes all the time .__.

derek_combatir

Wilford111

derek_combatir wrote:

personally I love button style, however, certain songs (like desperate struggle from final fantasy 13) feel like you're killing your buttons and stick .___.

I like stylus controls the best. I think that's how it was meant to be played.

3DS: 2294-6952-0477, Username: Wilford
Nintendo Network ID: Wilford111
Email: [email protected]

derek_combatir

Wilford111 wrote:

derek_combatir wrote:

I like stylus controls the best. I think that's how it was meant to be played.

I think so too, and I really like it, but I tend to play while going to my home (public transportation) so it is kinda awkward to play using the stylus, I've lost 2 of them using them on the bus....

Besides, i'm really afraid of scratching the screen, have a hard time measuring the pressure on the screen and tend up scratching everything .__.

derek_combatir

Spoony_Tech

Button what that? You people and your silly handheld devices!

The first game scratched up my screen but I later found out my stylus actually had a small nick in it and that's what was causing it. So far no problems whatsoever and I don't expect any either.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ultraraichu

Really am enjoying Curtain Calls way more then the first game especially the quest medley compared to the dark notes. I like the online too even if I lost way more then I won. Too bad most of the people I play against have the same lvl10 chaos map. A well, at least they have a nice lvl32 (P) map.

Btw I always wonder but never ask, if you active 2 or more magic spells and the first defeat the enemy, will the others spells do damage to the next one or is it wasted?

A dying animal struggles, thrashes and howls in protest as its life torn from it. To see this in action, watch Animal Planet. The same thing happens when a video game is or isn't released. To see this in action, stay here.

Switch Friend Code: Sw-6105-4873-7122 | 3DS Friend Code: 1848-1733-3257 | My Nintendo: Ultraraichu | Nintendo Network ID: ultraraichu

ultraraichu

derek_combatir wrote:

Stylus for the most part but I do find myself scoring better with buttons when it comes to the EMS.

A dying animal struggles, thrashes and howls in protest as its life torn from it. To see this in action, watch Animal Planet. The same thing happens when a video game is or isn't released. To see this in action, stay here.

Switch Friend Code: Sw-6105-4873-7122 | 3DS Friend Code: 1848-1733-3257 | My Nintendo: Ultraraichu | Nintendo Network ID: ultraraichu

Wilford111

Ohohooooh, boy. I was going through the ranks in AI Battle mode, going through Platinum ranks and stuff, when I got to the number 1 ranking, and look what the song is:
Untitled
Luckily, I know this song like the back of my hand at this point. I actually almost lost, but the AI opponent lost all his HP at the last second, resulting in a 1000000 point loss! Now I completed all the ranks!

Edited on by Wilford111

twadebarcelona

derek_combatir wrote:

twadezelda3dsxl wrote:

derek_combatir wrote:

twadezelda3dsxl wrote:

don't worry man, honestly, I got the game on release date, and I barely have time to play it, I'm afraid things will get worse once hyrule warriors gets released, and I think i'll have to say good bye once smash gets released

The only moments I get to play is on my breaks and lunch (like 5 minutes), my job takes all the time .__.

I preordered both Hyrule Warriors and Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call and they both arrived today as I was told they would arrive by the release day at the latest but I hoped they would be early but it seems not.

twadebarcelona

UGXwolf

So NIntendo should totally go to Square Enix, hand them rights to all of the Zelda VGM and beg them to make a Zelda version of this.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

twadebarcelona

UGXwolf wrote:

So NIntendo should totally go to Square Enix, hand them rights to all of the Zelda VGM and beg them to make a Zelda version of this.

And the music from Xenoblade Chronicles!!!

twadebarcelona

UGXwolf

I lost my stylus, so I'm stuck with Button Style, but sometimes I do go one-handed for the lulz.

twadezelda3dsxl wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

Know what? While they're at it, just go ahead and make it the Theatrhythm equivalent of Smash.

Edited on by UGXwolf

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

twadebarcelona

UGXwolf wrote:

I lost my stylus, so I'm stuck with Button Style, but sometimes I do go one-handed for the lulz.

twadezelda3dsxl wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

Know what? While they're at it, just go ahead and make it the Theatrhythm equivalent of Smash.

I was using a pen I "borrowed" from my grandfather as the lid on it was perfect as a stylus but I lost that last week so today I have been using my finger.

twadebarcelona

Wilford111

Am I the only one who absolutely despises the Monster Buff power up in Battle mode? You know the one that makes Slide Triggers rotate? Every time that's used on me, I always mess up, unless I know the stage by heart. That's usually when the opponent gains the lead over me.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.