Forums

Topic: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call

Posts 121 to 140 of 457

Wilford111

Haha I know what you mean, I've skipped multiple meals just because I can't put this game down.

3DS: 2294-6952-0477, Username: Wilford
Nintendo Network ID: Wilford111
Email: [email protected]

Eel

I tried Force Your Way on ultimate.

At first I was like "this is not too bad"... It quickly went to "MAKE IT STOP".

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Spoony_Tech

As forgiving as the game is on criticals the EMS is the total opposite. If you're not perfectly in the circle forget it. I would even go as far to say that's not always good enough either. I guess the meat of the game this go around isn't the EMS and I thank God for that!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Is it me or did they raise the limit for cp use? It also seems they raised the cap for abilities as well. Now I could be wrong as my memory isn't the greatest. I thought cp use stopped at 50 before?

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Eel

By cp you mean the points you have to assign abilities and skills right?

It naturally tops at 50 (or at least it did for my first four characters), but you can increase it beyond that with the collectacard cristarium-thing.

Movers is a good common card that increases CP.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Spoony_Tech

That must be what I did because Cecil is only in the level 70's and he's at 51 cp. Problem is he doesn't really have any good skills to go beyond that. I'm having a hard enough time just getting him to 40 the.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Eel

Awesome, they fixed the Dark City Treno theme. So instead of ending abruptly before the second repetition of the ending part, it plays the full song. The background also makes much more sense now.

One I don't see is the ending theme of FFVIII the vocal one. I liked that song, please tell me it's just locked.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Wilford111

Untitled Untitled
Whew, well it took a while, but I finally completed them.

Magikarp3

Wow Wilford how even haha, I tried Force Your Way on ultimate and my forward progress was stopped almost immediately by the second pattern ==;

Also, does anyone know what the song that plays in the Museum is? It sounds familiar but I can't put the name to it. Can it be played in the game?

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Wilford111

Morphbug wrote:

One I don't see is the ending theme of FFVIII the vocal one. I liked that song, please tell me it's just locked.

That's a good point! I hope it's in the game as well!

Wilford111

Jollykarp wrote:

I tried Force Your Way on ultimate and my forward progress was stopped almost immediately by the second pattern ==;

Haha yeah, the second pattern always gets me XD And by the way, I only filled up the critical charts after many playthroughs. I can't get all criticals in one go XD

ktribal

The song that plays during the Musuem is called 'Distant Worlds' but I don't know which game it's from, sorry )

3DS FC: 0232-7524-0672

Twitter:

Eel

Wilford111 wrote:

Morphbug wrote:

That's a good point! I hope it's in the game as well!

I just checked and no, it isn't

It seems they just replaced it for copyright issues (?). I guess I'll have to keep the iOS version around just for that song

Bloop.

Magikarp3

Alright, unlocked the online mode! (and didn't that just take forever) Time to lose to people around the world!

also @morphbug is the song you're referring to Eyes On Me? That was also one of my favourites, shame to hear it's not there

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Spoony_Tech

I actually did better then I thought I would on my favorite songs ultimate. Of course I have a lot of hit point but that is the point right. It's the only ultimate I be done to this point.

MERG said:

Wilford111

Jollykarp wrote:

Also, does anyone know what the song that plays in the Museum is? It sounds familiar but I can't put the name to it. Can it be played in the game?

Yep, the song is called Historia Crux and it's from Final Fantasy XIII-2.

Eel

Jollykarp wrote:

Alright, unlocked the online mode! (and didn't that just take forever) Time to lose to people around the world!

also morphbug is the song you're referring to Eyes On Me? That was also one of my favourites, shame to hear it's not there

Yeah that one, the previous games referred to it as "ending theme"

Bloop.

ktribal

I have a map that only spawns Movers and Magic Pots (aside form the bosses). Perfect for grinding. If you wanna inherit it from me, let me know haha.

3DS FC: 0232-7524-0672

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.