Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 2,001 to 2,020 of 5,084

MrWalkieTalkie
Undead_terror

Well I don't know how Duck hunt would play like and Dr.Mario would be another clone, best off if it was just a costume.
Edit: Dark Pit would probably be another clone as well but he was in Palutena's trailer....

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

DefHalan

I don't understand why Pit and Dark Pit would take up too different spots...

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

CapeSmash

They look well done IMO. They could be fake.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

MsJubilee

Edit i didn't notice darkl pit. That leak of picture's must be fake cause five new characters? That's too much and one of them is Dr.Mario?That he would be better as a costume,but i must say The duck hunt dog looks awesome in my opinion,and one more thing it looks so real i wish it was true except Dr.Mario and dark pit.

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

MrWalkieTalkie

The main thing throwing me off is the arrangement for the roster. Why is Dr. Mario, Dark Pit, & Lucina far away from the other reps of their series? Because they're clones? Even so, why is Yoshi just in the middle of the Mario Series reps? He just suddenly gets in the way of Rosalina & Bowser Jr.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

MsJubilee

But the thing that's in my mind right now is how fantastic the leak looks.Cause if it's fake then the person who made it, did an amazing job cause i never seen the duck hunt dog like that.Especially in that art style it looks clean and cartoony. But imagine it's real that's the character roster three clones and one character no one thought would be in.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

Nintendo6400

This is one of the most well done "leaks" I've seen. Of course I doubt it's real because they bring back Dr Mario and they added dark pit. That busted the rumor for me, and also, 7 Mario characters? Come on now.

PS no wolf?!

Edit: if it is real it could be possible that they didn't unlock all of the characters.

Edited on by Nintendo6400

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Eel

The duck hunt icon is masterfully done. Makes me wish the leak was real.

But dr mario and dark pit as separate characters would be a waste of alternate costume material, unless they play completely different from Mario and pit.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Nintendo6400

Lol Wario is missing a pupil.
Definitely fake!

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

MsJubilee

Well @MrWalkieTalkie you found something that makes the leak fake. But i'm still sketchy about the duck hunt dog picture though. Edit no lie you're awesome,cause i never thought someone would use little mac's picture and just make him blonde.

Edited on by MsJubilee

Undead_terror

Duck Hunt would probably make a funny assist trophy....that's about it, you use it, ducks come out, possibly discs and cans, you see a gun (maybe) sticking out near the screen while it shoots, it can hurt some people if they get in the way, ends with something not getting shot leading the dog to laugh.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

MsJubilee

No shut up @MrWalkieTalkie i'm giving you the credit.Screw the guy who found the error originally.

Edited on by MsJubilee

Yoshi

I will admit, Duck Hunt Dog was masterfully done.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.