Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 2,021 to 2,040 of 5,084

TuVictus

Dang, that looks really real. Almost as real as the palutena picture from a while back. Shulk looks exactly how I imagined he'd look in the game. I really hoped it was legit. Certainly looks like it

Edited on by TuVictus

TuVictus

2Sang

I'd actually be happy if Dr. Mario was in ssb4 provided he wasn't a clone. Problem is he'd almost certainly be one.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Yoshi

Custom characters == custom move sets.

I'm presuming.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Undead_terror

I wouldn't think they would add more moves then what's already there...maybe if you can change costume colors and stuff then that would be cool or change special attack colors like Mario's fire balls or something...don't think there would be any more taunts then the basic ones.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Yoshi

I'm waiting for the Mimicutie to pop up from a chest.

EDIT: Good lord, my mind was just read. o_O

Edited on by Yoshi

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

19Robb92

It's hard to believe this game is out in Japan in just 24 days.

I still haven't decided if I should shun the internet until the EU release or spoil the whole roster before I buy it.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

DefHalan

19Robb92 wrote:

I still haven't decided if I should shun the internet until the EU release or spoil the whole roster before I buy it.

I am going to allow spoilers for this, not like it will tarnish my experience

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

MegaStoneSmash91

19Robb92 wrote:

Well, hopefully you'd at least still be able to visit Nintendolife. If only we could keep people from posting spoilers here. There's no way I'll be able to avoid the internet for a month, and I'd like to keep my knowledge of the game limited while still talking about the game.

By the way, I still love the way Link looks in red. It's been my costume of choice for him since Smash 64. Even in Ocarina of Time, I keep the Goron Tunic on for most of the game.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

TeeJay

I've been gobbling up information since they announced the game waaaaay back when. I know that I'll not be able to resist spoiling the entire roster first chance get.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

MegaStoneSmash91

I'm looking to get a lot of surprises with this Smash. I knew plenty about Brawl before buying it day one, and I wish I hadn't known all that now. It didn't ruin my enjoyment of the game since it was still epic, but I probably could have enjoyed it even more if I had been less informed. When I run into a hidden character or stage, I want to be surprised. Granted, we do know a lot of the characters already, but for the ones we have yet to see it will be extra sweet. I'd still have a fantastic time playing anyway, but I'd love some of that "I didn't know this was here" magic.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

The_Ninja

I just checked the leak and....
I kinda want it to be real. The only thing is; it isn't that hard to make. The one with the percentages showing Ness and DHD? Also pretty easy. The only thing that I don't get is that DHD CSS. How did he get that? Did he make it himself? And why does it read "Duck Hunt"?
If the name is too long, won't the letters become smaller?

But the rest isn't too hard to Photoshop. He made it look like it was from a 3DS by taking a picture of his PC screen with a camera. Plus, the top screen and bottom screen are never that close to each other.

I really don't wanna get spoiled the moment it comes out in JP. People say that it's just a fighting game, but I never spoiled myself for Brawl. And it felt so good unlocking characters that you didn't know they would be in.

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

The_Ninja

Guys, check this out...The first image that shows DHD..
Untitled
How can you set P2, P3 and P4 on a level? I thought you could only do that on CPU's?

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

19Robb92

Yeah, they're really nice renders. No idea where they're from.

And I would assume the character is named "Duck Hunt" not "Duck Hunt Dog". Otherwise the text would have been smaller.

The_Ninja wrote:

How can you set P2, P3 and P4 on a level? I thought you could only do that on CPU's?

Unless we're getting some RPG-like features in the game.

Found this;

[div.userquote]wrote:

In the “Asks” column, Sakurai elaborates on his ideas for how the two will connect, saying that players will develop a character on their 3DS version of the game by raising levels in battles then upload these characters to the Wii U game. Sakurai also commented that he felt the 3DS version should not simply build on the experience already found in Melee and Brawl by adding more characters and stages, but have its own unique feel in places. The Wii U version, however, sounds as though it will be a more traditional multiplayer-focused Smash offering. Sakurai expressed some excitement at the possibility of creating a Smash Bros. game with HD graphics and effects that could enhance the series’ gameplay.

http://videogamewriters.com/masahiro-sakurai-hints-how-super-...

Edited on by 19Robb92

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Eel

The fact that it uses a stage from brawl makes it sketchier.

But they are still pretty good. Just not the one with the "gameplay".

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Yoshi

I'm laughing so hard right now. Do they honestly expect us to believe this? I've taken much better shots before, and it's not that hard.

Now playing:

LzWinky

I will not believe Shulk is in the game until Sakurai/Nintendo says so or the game itself has Shulk in it. There are far too many "leaks" that can be false.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TeeJay

brewsky wrote:

I'm laughing so hard right now. Do they honestly expect us to believe this? I've taken much better shots before, and it's not that hard.

Oh c'mon, you can't pretend those aren't convincing, especially the initial pictures with the all-new renders of Dr. Mario and Duck Hunt. Even the Ness one is new I think.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.