Forums

Topic: Pokémon Sun & Moon - Discussion & Speculation

Posts 1,481 to 1,500 of 3,958

Octane

@Meowpheel I think some kind of sea cucumber, sea hare abomination. Water/bug, or something like that. It mentions that ''It is said to be able to send its insides out from its mouth and use as a fist'', so maybe a water/fighting?

edit: I looked up sea bunny, and apparenlty they are also a thing. I knew about sea hares, but I didn't know about sea bunnies. I think you're right about that one.

Edited on by Octane

Octane

Haru17

@Octane It has the simplified version of the kanji for "Fire" (that Pokemon Origins uses for Fire Blast) as its mouth.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Octane

@Haru17 Yeah, that's the symbol for Fire Blast in all games actually, but it doesn't mean ''fire'', it actually means ''big''. The character for ''fire'' is similar, but a little different:

Fire: 火
Big: 大

Octane

Haru17

@Octane Oh, duh! I should have realized that it meant big. The Mandarin characters for fire and big are actually the same as their respective kanji.

Untitled

But... wait. Why does it say "big?" Fire blast is back to not making any sense :/

Edited on by Haru17

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

IceClimbers

Cool, a sea cucumber Pokemon. More credibility for the Chinese leaks!

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

FriedSquid

I thought the Chinese leaks were discredited by the Bewear pre-evo. Or was the Pokedex leak the same as the Chinese leaks? I'm getting confused with all these leaks.

But anyways, I like this new thing, what ever it is. I cant wait to see this cute little Pokemon turn inside out into a big fist.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Araquanid

Pretty sure both were fake, the pokedex leak was a 4chan leak that got shutdown with the pre Evo bewear, the Chinese leaks were the cucumber's mention, but I think it already got shutdown since it predicted the new legend marshadow to be reveal in the volcanion movie in order to be a first dex event legend like victini.

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

-Juice-

@MasterWario They do that with so many Pokemon with malicious intentions and backstory that at this point, I just accept it. XD

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

Octane

@FriedSquid @MegaBeedrill The Pokédex leak has been disproven by the Bewear pre-evo. However, the chinese leak predicted the sea cucumber. At this point they're pretty much confirmed. They also predicted the starter evolutions to be an archer, a wrestler and a siren, which if confirmed by that image that got leaked and proven legitimate. But more importantly, the chinese leak also leaked that there would be no (traditional) gym leaders, and that the island kings would replace the elite four. That got confirmed last week. It also predicted the riding on Pokémon and ''Pokémon overlords'' as it was translated, which are basically the totem Pokémon. It's unlikely that they randomly guessed all of that, and there's nothing yet that contradicts with information we already know.

Octane

Octane

@roy130390 Yeah that list has already been disproven by the Bewear pre-evo; because the list says that Bewear is a single staged Pokémon. So it's safe to look at, it's all fake anyway.

Octane

DefHalan

Untitled
Untitled

Lets see if this works

EDIT: It worked!!!
I think Morelull is going to have awesome evolutions

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Eel

It was about time we got an original grass/fairy. Those fairy Pokemon keep teasing grass type without being grass type.

Also, it's adorable. I want one.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Araquanid

@Octane, well the no gyms theory came out a day or two after trials were shown, I don't believe that's an acuracy..

However.... it did infact predict Sea cucumber, and a mushroom pokemon which just got randomly thrown in today, (I honestly find it weird that it's in the trailer but no corocoro.. they said corocoro info to come friday, in which that leaked, not just random new stuff that wasn't corocoro, sounds fishy). If a dolphin+monkey shows up soon, and the mushroom is confirmed (remember this is a leak for a trailer, we NEVER had a trailer leak before in history, otherwise we'd know pokemon like lurantis a lot sooner), then I can take it legitmate.

The alola pokemon it predicted were never mentioned or confirmed, I'd expect some of them being mentioned or atleast the leak mentioning one of the few were already confirmed now. At this point even if 1 or 2 of them are guessed right, I don't think i'd believe it.

That being said its a hard leak to confirm/break since it doesn't really have anything in it you can deconfirm until release, since somethings could be left hidden/unmentioned. It could only be confirmed with something crazy it predicted turning out to be true (the cat with different apparences based on breeding).

Actually......... wasnt alola meowth confirmed to be alola because it bred with other alola pokemon? Maybe that was what it meant? I guess... I'd assume it would just be alola meowth mention instead of randomly thrown in like its a new pokemon.

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Octane

@DefHalan Where did you find those? And again, more credibility to the Chinese leak, they predicted the first Pokémon as well. I think that pretty much confirms everything then.

Octane

DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Araquanid

Untitled
Untitled

yep I think these trailer leaks are offically legit. Hard to argue these two.

Kinda a weird surprise with trailers being leaked.

EDIT: There's also rumor of a video showing the new fish mon's ability, but I can't find it and the one site that provided a link got a 404 error, prehaps it was discovered and taken down, that alone gives some credibility.

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.