Forums

Topic: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity

Posts 101 to 118 of 118

Sakura_Moonlight2421

:/ I don't know where to put this but I just redowloaded PMD from the eShop but it keeps going into error when I try to open the software. I need some help.

Sakura_Moonlight2421

xBASSxMONSTAx

Still month away from EU release.

xBASSxMONSTAx

Ploppins

I have a question for everyone with this game... Did ANYONE put Dunsparce on their team?? lol

PSN/NNID: Ploppins_
3DS Friend Code: 2750-1169-2298

KiwiPanda

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

I need to know how to recruit Pokemon.
I REALLY want to recruit a Wooper and Eevee sometime in The Game...

They'll just join you after you defeat them. I have a Wooper named Derp, and then four other ones named Derp2, Derp3, etc. You can also get gifts from Cinccino in town to make them join you without the chance of them not.

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

zoroarkrules25

I got this the other day and just beat the 3rd boss. This game is awesome, my team is axew, pikachu, emolga, dunsparce. My second team is axew pikachu, litwick and archen.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

zoroarkrules25

I got this the other day and just beat the 3rd boss. This game is awesome, my team is axew, pikachu, emolga, dunsparce. My second team is axew pikachu, litwick and archen.

zoroarkrules25

Knux

I started this game today and loving it so far. My current team is Pikachu and Axew.

Knux

iBazly

@Sgt_Ludby - Oddly enough, I do have a tendency to use Dunsparce. I think because they've established such strong characters, I feel like I HAVE to use the main plot characters. I don't know why, but I just want to. Like when my team was travelling to the Great Glacier the first time, whenever I switched to companion mode I would always pick Emolga. Then when they went back later, I would always choose to play as Dunsparce. Currently my team is: Snivvy, Emolga, Keldeo, and Hydreigon.

Though, once I get my player character back, and can evolve, I kind of want to try out playing with the starters: Axew, Snivy, Tepig, and Oshowatt. I think it would be a fun set up to play around with, now that DLC dungeons have been released that make them available.

Also, BUMP. We should keep discussing this game! It's amazing!

xBASSxMONSTAx

Just downloaded the demo today in Europe. Loving the game. Buying day 1.

So glad I didn't listen to the low score reviews.

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

Lalivero

You can evolve after defeating a Pokemon and are the right level, but you have to wait a little while after the main game to be able to do it. Don't worry, you'll get notified when.

I picked Snivy for myself and am loving being Serperior, although the slithering can look funny when 'running'. I have yet to get to Haxorus from Axew though because of getting into Luigi's Mansion.

I think I've used all my recruited Pokemon at some point. I have like 30+ of them recruited.

...formerly - Chriiis

Switch FC: SW-6037-8910-2517

Switch Friend Code: SW-6037-8910-2517

JunkosBoobies

Here are my Pros and Cons with the Game.
Pros
-TMs don't break when used. Very good addition to this.
-The Awesome Storyline. It's a very good Story.
-Paradise. Loving how Paridise becomes bigger.
-The Soundtrack. Oh believe me,Mystery Dungeon never goes wrong with the Soundtracks.
-No Hunger. If you've played the past PMD Games,You'll see why this is a good thing.
Cons
-The Lack of Past Gen Pokemon. I love all pokemon equally,But the lack of Past Gen Pokemon almost made me not want this game.
-Minus Pikachu,They're only 5TH Gen Pokemon as starters. If you look at the above Con,You'll completely notice why this is a bunch of bulls***.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

RetroGBHippie92

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity arrives in Europe and Australia on May 18th, I've already preordered, can't believe NA has had it for like 2 months already, oh well...
I've already played the demo, thought it was pretty good, only thing is it has a bit too much text, but that can be forgiven as it only periodically occurs in cutscenes but not the dungeons so much. PMD games usually have a good plot, so im not too phased about too much text.

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at [email protected]...

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.