Forums

Topic: NinteNdo DireCt 4.21.!2

Posts 1 to 20 of 30

Jstar269

Guys New super mario bros 2 for 3DS , new animal crossing info, and more have JUST been announced and they both look really cool!

Hi.

3DS Friend Code: 3196-4363-3286 | Nintendo Network ID: Jstar269 | Twitter:

James

There'll be no Nintendo Direct for Nintendo America.

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

19Robb92

There's one from NoE coming up though, right?

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

James

Knuckles wrote:

@James Thanks, does that still mean that NoA will be recieving all of the updates?

Honestly I don't know. So far NoA has confirmed the 3DS update for 25th April and NSMB2 for August. Other than that, I don't know any more.

@19Robb92 Yep, it's 1pm CET/12 midday UK time today.

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

19Robb92

James wrote:

[
@19Robb92 Yep, it's 1pm CET/12 midday UK time today.

Awesome, thanks!

Geonjaha

Europes was pretty much the same as Japans, excluding the games not announced for here. No Animal Crossing news either. ;(
I'm just dissapointed they didnt say anything about the VC.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

kyuubikid213

What is the update on the 25th going to do? I don't expect any more bells and whistles on the 3DS, but will it fix glitches?

Will it allow CPP for Kid Icarus?
Will it make the Browser go faster?

Or is it just a "we haven't forgotten about you" update where nothing noticeable happens?

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

paul6891

The best bit is that we will soon be able to buy kid icarus cards and an album in stores soon! Can't wait

Almost 100 hours on xenoblade. Loving the game.
Friend code 0387 8772 9947
network ID liverpaul

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8772-9947 | Nintendo Network ID: Liverpaul | Twitter:

19Robb92

kyuubikid213 wrote:

What is the update on the 25th going to do? I don't expect any more bells and whistles on the 3DS, but will it fix glitches?

Or is it just a "we haven't forgotten about you" update where nothing noticeable happens?

It will allow for the creation of folders. We'll be able to create different folders that can hold up to 60 apps each and then name them what ever we want. That's the main point of the update, creating some organization in the menu, which is awesome.

Other than that they said it will fix the Mario Kart 7 Wuhu Island glitch that makes you able to skip half the course.

Edited on by 19Robb92

TysonOfTime

@19Robb22

Actually, it ALLOWS for games to be patched. The glitch will be patched, but not necessarily in the update.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

19Robb92

TysonQ7 wrote:

@19Robb22

Actually, it ALLOWS for games to be patched. The glitch will be patched, but not necessarily in the update.

Oh, didn't notice they said that. Interesting, I though patching was allowed since way back.. But that's great I guess.

TysonOfTime

I believe they are patching KH as well, and they may add twin-stick to KI, but I doubt it, as it would be harder to plays with dual analogue then without.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Geonjaha

GuardianKing wrote:

@James Wait a second; IGN, and even you guys (don't quote me on the last one) said there would be one for NoA.

Dont think so, although I do believe NoA will be giving some news, they wont be making a Nintendo Direct video. Nintendolife only said they'd expect one to be announced. I think NoA was merely confirming the news applying to America as well on its twitter feed : http://twitter.com/#!/NintendoAmerica

Edited on by Geonjaha

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

DaveGX

kyuubikid213 wrote:

Kid Icarus: Uprising is already compatible with the CPP, even the box says so. IGN obviously overlooked it and gave people misinfo in their review. You just have to place it in, hold L, R and X at the title screen so you can calibrate it.

3DS FC: 4768-7451-8056
3DS Mii QR code: http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h447/DaveGX2/HNI_0002.jpg

Joeynator3000

Soooo, IGN lied? :/

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

DaveGX

Pretty much. I mean, that was pretty much 1 of the things a lot of sites talked about prior to the release of the game, so it's practically near confirmation, anyway. Although I haven't used mine much but I was able to calibrate mine just fine.

Edited on by DaveGX

3DS FC: 4768-7451-8056
3DS Mii QR code: http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h447/DaveGX2/HNI_0002.jpg

Reala

Nice that folders are being added and the 3DS Mickey game looks great other than that found it pretty boring overall skipped through a fair amount of it.

Reala

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.