3DS Forum

Topic: Nintendo 2DS???

Showing 281 to 286 of 286

AuthorMessage

Jbit

281. Posted:

its not working. i miust be silly or something... thanks for the help though.. :P

or you could post it for me
http://www.flickr.com/photos/105424384@N04/10278487136/

Edited on by theblackdragon

Jbit

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

282. Posted:

Jbit wrote:

its not working. i miust be silly or something... thanks for the help though.. :P

or you could post it for me
Untitled

I think I fixed it for you :p but for an unknown reason some images simply refuse to appear when posted like this...

edit yeah that's one of those images that refuse to appear.....

Edited on by theblackdragon

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
running away from reality is betraying yourself and those who care about you

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

I-U

283. Posted:

I got a blue 2DS on release and it's well on its way to becoming my go-to Nintendo handheld. Compared to Nintendo's clamshell designs, I feel it is more comfortable to hold. When it comes to the dual screen family Nintendo has, I also feel the lack of a hinge on the 2DS allows for better presentation for a game that uses both screens for a singular display specifically DS games. The 2DS's wireless for me is much better than the original 3DS too. I played Metroid Prime Hunters with my brother for around 3 hours yesterday with no connection issues.

Favorite Game: Metroid Prime Hunters

AuthorMessage

neymar32

284. Posted:

I'm still curious enough to try it despite its cheap feel

http://youtu.be/k7UqUR04xZI

neymar32

AuthorMessage

Artwark

285. Posted:

I-U wrote:

I got a blue 2DS on release and it's well on its way to becoming my go-to Nintendo handheld. Compared to Nintendo's clamshell designs, I feel it is more comfortable to hold. When it comes to the dual screen family Nintendo has, I also feel the lack of a hinge on the 2DS allows for better presentation for a game that uses both screens for a singular display specifically DS games. The 2DS's wireless for me is much better than the original 3DS too. I played Metroid Prime Hunters with my brother for around 3 hours yesterday with no connection issues.

That may be the problems with your 3DS. But yeah i guess it can happen.

I don't want to get another handheld yet until I get the chance to do so.

my 3ds friend code is 1461-7634-1658

creativity is the insane possibility.

Twitter: Art_Wark

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

286. Posted:

That's good to know. My son broke his XL (volume doesn't shut off, 3D slider doesn't work & touch screen is completely blank) so we are getting him a new handheld. I showed him a picture of it and an XL and he wants the blue 2DS for Christmas. So he's getting it. Just hope that it really is tougher since sometimes he throws his toys.

looking forward to Super Smash Bros, Yoshi's Woolly World, OR/AS, Hyrule Warriors, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Pokémon Art Academy, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, Persona Q, and The Lost Valley.
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids