Forums

Topic: Nintendo 2DS???

Posts 281 to 284 of 284

I-U

I got a blue 2DS on release and it's well on its way to becoming my go-to Nintendo handheld. Compared to Nintendo's clamshell designs, I feel it is more comfortable to hold. When it comes to the dual screen family Nintendo has, I also feel the lack of a hinge on the 2DS allows for better presentation for a game that uses both screens for a singular display specifically DS games. The 2DS's wireless for me is much better than the original 3DS too. I played Metroid Prime Hunters with my brother for around 3 hours yesterday with no connection issues.

"The secret to ultimate power lies in the Alimbic Cluster."

Socar

I-U wrote:

I got a blue 2DS on release and it's well on its way to becoming my go-to Nintendo handheld. Compared to Nintendo's clamshell designs, I feel it is more comfortable to hold. When it comes to the dual screen family Nintendo has, I also feel the lack of a hinge on the 2DS allows for better presentation for a game that uses both screens for a singular display specifically DS games. The 2DS's wireless for me is much better than the original 3DS too. I played Metroid Prime Hunters with my brother for around 3 hours yesterday with no connection issues.

That may be the problems with your 3DS. But yeah i guess it can happen.

I don't want to get another handheld yet until I get the chance to do so.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Pokefanmum82

That's good to know. My son broke his XL (volume doesn't shut off, 3D slider doesn't work & touch screen is completely blank) so we are getting him a new handheld. I showed him a picture of it and an XL and he wants the blue 2DS for Christmas. So he's getting it. Just hope that it really is tougher since sometimes he throws his toys.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.