Forums

Topic: Nintendo 2DS???

Posts 261 to 280 of 284

HankLangley

What's next a Wii u without a gamepad?

Edited on by HankLangley

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

GuSolarFlare

Not-Gansano wrote:

don't say that!!!! nintendo could be watching...... <.< ^.^' >.>

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

SammyOfMobius

Hey guys, I made a video about the Nintendo 2DS.

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

sugarpixel

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Not-Gansano wrote:

The terrible thing is... that doesn't seem so far fetched... the only game I can think of that that requires using the gamepad is Spin the Bottle... so it could be done... 0_o

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

KingDunsparce

Gioku wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Not-Gansano wrote:

The terrible thing is... that doesn't seem so far fetched... the only game I can think of that that requires using the gamepad is Spin the Bottle... so it could be done... 0_o

Doesn't Nintendo Land require it as well?

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

GuSolarFlare

CaptainCharlie wrote:

Gioku wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Not-Gansano wrote:

Doesn't Nintendo Land require it as well?

so... not that nintendo is looking or anything.... but weren't we saying how the gamepad is indispensable for the WiiU to achieve success!?!?!?!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

SammyOfMobius

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Not-Gansano wrote:

They are always watching.
(creepy music plays)
Untitled

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

Sleepingmudkip

Gioku wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Not-Gansano wrote:

art academy,game and wario, plus almost every wii u game need the wii u pad at least once

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

Slayer

You don't even have to buy the 2DS. This is what the "Off" option on the 3D slide on the 3DS is for! You can turn the 3D off with the 3DS and get a better console than this!

I have nothing really to say about myself.

manganimist

I can go to frys right now and recieve the 3ds and a starter game for 144$. Not sure whats up with the 2ds.

how many of you are actually planning on buying this thing?

manganimist

GuSolarFlare

@manganimist the animal crossing villager wants one!
Untitled

my Backloggery

KittenKoder

0Games wrote:

You don't even have to buy the 2DS. This is what the "Off" option on the 3D slide on the 3DS is for! You can turn the 3D off with the 3DS and get a better console than this!

This is generally a really ignorant point, not because you are incorrect (you are 100% correct) but because that just means you are not their target audience for the product. It would be akin to a man complaining about the design of a popular tampon, or complaining that Gillette makes tampons at all. There are a lot of idiotic, and techno-illiterate, parents out there who don't get the whole parental controls. So there's part of their target audience, it's bad enough they actually think the 3D can "harm" a child's eyes, do you really think they'd comprehend how parental controls work on anything more technically advanced than a Betamax VCR? The other part of their target audience are those unable to afford the 3DS, taking out the hinge and the 3D does reduce production costs, which are mostly effected by the 3D. Sure, it's not a 50% price drop, but it's just enough for a lot of casual gamers with little funds to be lulled into buying it.

Personally, i must have the clamshell, and recently the 3D became something I "must have" as well. But meh, anything to keep the gaming industry flourishing and to help bring in more gamers is a good idea. Games are likely the primary reason violence in the US is at an all-time low.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

Pokefanmum82

Thinking of getting it for my daughter for her birthday.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

GuSolarFlare

BEHOLD THE 0DS Google can find ANYTHING especially things you'd rather not see but that's another story for another situation
Untitled

my Backloggery

WebHead

Did anyone buy this?

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Jbit

how do you post pics on the thread... lol cant figure it out.. how is the code written? any helps please

Jbit

GuSolarFlare

^ it's like this [ img ]link here [ /img ] but without spaces

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

Jbit wrote:

its not working. i miust be silly or something... thanks for the help though..

or you could post it for me
Untitled

I think I fixed it for you but for an unknown reason some images simply refuse to appear when posted like this...

edit yeah that's one of those images that refuse to appear.....

Edited on by theblackdragon

my Backloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.