Forums

Topic: New System Update Available 7/24

Posts 21 to 25 of 25

Tsuchinoko

I did take a pic pf the icon as it appears in my e-shop, but with the glare the pic is awful, almost embarrassing. Looks like Pengaweeno knows what I mean though

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Scary_Old_Lady

Tsuchinoko wrote:

I did take a pic pf the icon as it appears in my e-shop, but with the glare the pic is awful, almost embarrassing. Looks like Pengaweeno knows what I mean though

Yay!

Train Simulator Reskins: http://superalbs.weebly.com/ ;)

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0038-1854

Drawdler

LordOtakWiiU wrote:

Probably nothing... Or maybe something to do with retail DLs, I wish we would get new find mii III

I haven't even reached 2 because I'm stuck on the Dark Room... Might boot up my sister's 3DS right now and change her Mii to white. It enrages me how I've missed so many opportunities!

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Scary_Old_Lady

Nibelilt wrote:

LordOtakWiiU wrote:

Probably nothing... Or maybe something to do with retail DLs, I wish we would get new find mii III

I haven't even reached 2 because I'm stuck on the Dark Room... Might boot up my sister's 3DS right now and change her Mii to white. It enrages me how I've missed so many opportunities!

Ah, sisters' 3DSs such an easy way to finish StreetPass games. I get 2 puzzle pieces per pass (thanks to her) and a powerful level 7 red hero on StreetPass Quest II.
I'm also getting an XL tomorrow so I'll pass my old 3DS on to my other sister after a transfer, StreetPasses everywhere! StreetPass Quest III, I'm ready! (Almost)

Edited on by Scary_Old_Lady

Train Simulator Reskins: http://superalbs.weebly.com/ ;)

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0038-1854

BulbasaurusRex

I'll repeat what I posted in the news article comments, although Pengaweeno already mentioned it:

I found something new. When you check the detailed user review scores for a game in the eShop, it now tells you what games have also been frequently bought by those who bought this game, like on Amazon.com. For example, the nerds who bought Petit Computer also tend to buy Ace Mathician.

@Master-Nas That's been available for ages. It lets you download the software when you next close your 3DS instead of forcing you to sit through the download before you can go elsewhere in the eShop.

Edited on by BulbasaurusRex

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912 | My Nintendo: Katara | Nintendo Network ID: TaurusBulbasaur

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.