Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 4,141 to 4,160 of 16,251

LordJumpMad

On random team battle online, a glitch happen where I was both of the team's Angels
I was Pit and Dark Pit, they both had my name on it, and oddy enough, I had to take myself down.
Its time like this that I wish the 3DS had a built in video to save videos of your match.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Knuckles

RPGShaymin wrote:

No. 190 (10/1/12)
Palutena Blade
Range:★
Melee:★☆
Value:252
Modifiers: Shot defense +2
Shot cancellation +1
Stamina +1
Power attack +1
Gem to weapon: -20400
Gem to hearts: +179
There we go.

Thanks for making my job easy guys. All I had to due was just quote, and add the weapon name

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

LyIa

@Prof @3Dash
You guys have MM? I got tired of that game. Wish I got a refund.
What's this about 20 levels?

all men are kings 👑

Prof_Clayton

@sushifreAk MM= Mutant Mudds or TLoZ:MM. Mutant mudds got 20 free "grannie levels" (free dlc! ) on 3ds to download. They consist of playing of an old maxwell avatar.
So I doubt you'd want a refund now.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

He better not be talking about Majora, or he will meet with a terrible fate, won't he? >:3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

LyIa

Calm down. It's Mutant Mudds. I don't even have an N64, much less Majora.

Edited on by LyIa

all men are kings 👑

New_3DaSh_XL

Found the pic! It was deep in my email inbox.
Untitled
As you can see, there's that missile plus the gold diamonds are different. Or maybe it's just gold now.
The email says that there's 5 worlds with 5 levels per world, and the last level per world includes a boss fight.

Edited on by New_3DaSh_XL

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Ruceyod

The demo was boring. So very slow pace game ,_,

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

Ruceyod

Random questions >_>

Seeing how everyone have a backloggery, I thought I'd make one myself since I can't keep track of what I've played or am playing. I exaggerated a bit and add every single games I've played (at least a good part of it) or own but never touched it (I still have some sealed games...) and I'm not even half way done. I think it's neat to see them listed.

Anyways, how to add a link in your signature in NL and name it? Also, how do you manage the multitap thingy?

deviantArt

Ruceyod

Thank you my kind sir!

Wait, I still don't know how to add someone in the multitap. ,_,

EDIT: Nevermind. I feel like I wasn't even trying to find it seeing how obvious it is.

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

New_3DaSh_XL

For the Multitap, if you want to add someone, go to their page, and click "Add to Multitap" Under the person's avatar. I think, for example, you could click my name after clicking "NEW PM!" and go to my page, and my avatar would be my Mii, and there's a green+ symbol next to it.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Ruceyod

I don't know if I ninja'd you or you ninja'd me but thanks anyways. By the way, hi. I think I died on NL before you came back?

deviantArt

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.