Forums

Topic: Farming Simulator 2012

Posts 21 to 29 of 29

6ch6ris6

James wrote:

@Burning_Spear Nope.

I've got this game but the manual was all in German, so I can't understand it. The in-game help is non-existent and I gave up after an hour.

Choco, it's now your mission to help me enjoy this game.

i can speak german so maybe i can help you?

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

edhe

James wrote:

@Burning_Spear Nope.

I've got this game but the manual was all in German, so I can't understand it. The in-game help is non-existent and I gave up after an hour.

Was the game a review copy? If so, why on earth did they send you a German language version?

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Geonjaha

Demonic wrote:

Burning_Spear wrote:

Demonic wrote:

Burning_Spear wrote:

Harvest. Moon.

why are you using a 3DS game box as your underwear?

Not to brag, but a 3DS game box just wouldn't do the job for Spear. Maybe the actual 3DS box.

... ... ... awkward ... ... ...

Give me Animal Crossing or Harvest Moon any day... I've played the demo and it was boring as heck!

I have to agree, although I was suprised by the features and graphics which are quite nice. I basically spent most of the demo with my hazard lights on pushing cars off the road. Doing the actual farming was alright, but got boring quickly - at least it did when I wasnt spelling words on the fields.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

CommanderAudio

I played the demo and unless you are an actual farmer, this game is useless. And if you were a real farmer, why would you need to play this game?
@James You probably got a German manual because they probably sent it to you directly from their (Giants-Software) headquarters. They're a German company

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in ...

OldBoy

Tried the demo, hated it. I couldn't even get out of my tractor!! After 2 minutes of trying to cause mayhem on the road (which I couldn't BTW) I restarted. Planked myself in the combine harvester, drew a quick phallic shape in the corn , chuckled to myself ,turned off the 3DS and carried on playing Skyrim
Most boring game I've ever had the displeasure to set eyes on. (the farm sh*t that is ,not Skyrim ............obviously!).
Personally I'm hoping for Fork Lift Truck Simulator (an actual PC game!) to be ported ,far superior to this manure.

What's this bit for again?

TheDreamingHawk

In truth, this game looks terrible. I am at least glad us Americans don't get this game.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

the_shpydar

James wrote:

I've got this game but the manual was all in German, so I can't understand it.

I don't speak German, but i can if you like ...
beat ya to it, Navi!

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.