3DS Forum

Topic: Colors! 3D Creations

Showing 141 to 160 of 493

AuthorMessage

Marks

141. Posted:

Red_Acteur_2 wrote:

Unfortunately, it's in French.

Hey, can you tell me more about this? I want to know.

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
I'm not really active here anymore. So it goes.

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1418-8196

AuthorMessage

RupeeClock

142. Posted:

I just finished off my Mario Paint piece. :)

Untitled
http://colorslive.com/details/387777-Mario_Paint___Undo_Dog_b...

Edit: Minor correction

Edited on by RupeeClock

RupeeClock

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

143. Posted:

sighs Really do hope I stay into this thing...bought it, so....yeah. Wish me luck. xD

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Red_Acteur_2

144. Posted:

Deeda wrote:

Red_Acteur_2 wrote:

Unfortunately, it's in French.

[/div]

Hey, can you tell me more about this? I want to know.

Sooooo I work as a news-writer for two French websites known as NintenDomaine (yup I'm a spy ^^) and Pressstartbutton (which has been known for unearthing the now widely famous Joueur du Grenier) and the Blair Fox Project is an inter-community thing I decided to do last week as a result of boredom. I write a portion of text every week and I let my readers decide what will happen next. I select the 3 best entries of the week and then articulate the text around those suggestions.

It could be a word, a phrase or a drawing. In today's entry I went all out and selected one of each, the drawing being what you can see as my avatar, which represents Blair, my main character. The story is fairly simple : I visit a parallel dimension where it basically is the same as here, except maybe for the people who are foxes (there might be other "races", I don't know yet, we'll see with the readers ^^). And every 10 years, they face a threat known as the demons (the short term for... demonstrators), who decide to invade Europe to try to sell vacuum cleaners and stuff.

Well, that is the plot of the first two episodes, the second I barely released minutes ago ^^

You can find it on the forums of the two sites I work on, it's pretty special. And if it is succesful, maybe I'll translate it, or make another version of it as an experiment to see if the French and the English/Americans have the same ideas ^^

So yeah, I'm gonna stop rambling and show another drawing I made using the software, and you can clearly see the gap of talent between me and my friend ^^
Untitled
Suggested by another friend of mine, as I didn't have a clue about what to draw ^^'

I am the French mailman !

AuthorMessage

Emaan

145. Posted:

I really want this now. Maybe if Club Nintendo makes it a reward. Normally its $7 right? :O

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

RupeeClock

146. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

I really want this now. Maybe if Club Nintendo makes it a reward. Normally its $7 right? :O

I'm doubtful they'd make it a reward, it's not a first-party title.
That and they would sooner promote their own title, New Art Academy I think.

RupeeClock

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

147. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

Highly doubt that. It already got a sale. I say just go for it If you like art/want to improve. It's great, simple, and the online gallery alone is worth it. The online gallery is also a like a motivation tool. Seeing what can be done on the humble 3DS. I didn't want to bite at full price either, so I understand, but now I realize this IS worth full price. Go for it.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

148. Posted:

My painting here ( http://colorslive.com/details/345786-Gribblewonker_by_moskyj.php ) got 2 likes. Just two!!! And the traced paintings get like a million. :O

Edited on by Noob_The_Third

8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

149. Posted:

I haven't been drawing as often recently, but I made something new just now! I love how this came out. The best ghost type!
Untitled
CHANDELURE!
http://colorslive.com/details/397177-Chandelure_by_Retro_on_t...

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

150. Posted:

who was the one who liked my painting titled Gribblewonker?

http://colorslive.com/halfs/000/034/578/_345786.jpg

8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage

Ecto-1

151. Posted:

Hehe, that was me. :D The detailing looks really nice and I am looking forward to seeing it on the 3DS screen. I would have left a comment, but my 3DS' battery is dead, and that is what I try to leave comments with. I am looking forward to seeing how the finished product turns out. Keep up the good work!

@Retro-on-theGo
Nice Chandelure! Looking forward to seeing how it looks in 3D!

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

152. Posted:

@Ecto-1: Thanks. I'll be checking your gallery now.

Nice gallery. I like dragonzord without the smoke best. I also liked the into the sunset painting. :)

8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage

Ecto-1

153. Posted:

Thanks @Moskyj, I appreciate it! This is something I kinda threw together today. It didn't turn out terrific, but as a first attempt at drawing the character, I don't think I did too bad. Anyway, it is a pack of Yoshi hunting on their island.

Untitled

I'm still working on a much larger project, but I really needed to take some time away from it. I hope to have it done before NSMB2 comes out. If I don't have it finished by then, I don't know when I'll finish.

Edited on by Ecto-1

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

154. Posted:

I like the Yoshi pic. I'm gonna go check it in 3D.

8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

155. Posted:

Sooo, how do you filter out the gallery view? Like, when I entered it both online and on the 3DS it just gave me random/newest pictures. I'm hoping to actually play around with it...soon, maybe...can't...get...off...Kingdom Hearts. xD

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

156. Posted:

@eureka: Have you made any paintings yet?

8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

157. Posted:

No, like I said I haven't really messed with it yet.

AuthorMessage

Bubbab5

158. Posted:

Hers my gallery http://colorslive.com/mypaintings.php

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

159. Posted:

Bubbab5 wrote:

Hers my gallery http://colorslive.com/mypaintings.php

[/div]

Only for you. If I'm logged in that link takes me to my gallery.

I believe this is yours-> http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=68192

8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

160. Posted:

I need you to like this painting. Untitled

8 Bit Forward