Forums

Topic: Bravely Default: The Flying Fairy

Posts 641 to 660 of 828

Maelstrom

And the dark knight is a risky class. While it has powerful attacks, the defence is low and many attacks expend HP, so you should not use it unless you have a healer with either healing lore or holy one or another healing boosting power.

My video game arrangements (sheet music for piano)
Check in for new sheets every Monday. There's lots of Fire Emblem arrangements coming.

Nintendo Network ID: aginor

devinias

Is it ashame I power leveled and skipped a lot of the repeats from chapters 5-8??? It was driving me crazy

Edited on by devinias

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8, W101, Lego City, and MANY eshop games. :)
New 3DS owner!!! MH4U, Zelda:MM, Pokemon Omega Ruby, Persona Q
3DS FC: 4141-5006-6082

3DS Friend Code: 4141-5006-6082 | Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

LzWinky

FishieFish wrote:

Ringabel is doing 400 damage with Blizzarda to an enemy to an enemy weak to water.
But for example Tiz and Edea are doing about 800 damage attacking normally.
So should I just change him into a Dark Knight?

Are you using a rod?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

FishieFish

Unca_Lz wrote:

FishieFish wrote:

Ringabel is doing 400 damage with Blizzarda to an enemy to an enemy weak to water.

Are you using a rod?

Yep.
Ice Rod.
@Maelstrom, very low.
I'm not sure what exactly.
I was just using Anges as a healer since I changed her to a Salve Healer once I unlocked it and she only has level 3 white magic (I think she got level 4 dark magic).

"No one said you could touch."

Rapido

Kewlan wrote:

@Rapido Wait... I'm sorry what?
One I mentioned earlier is the fight with the adventurer, but I'm not sure how to do it.

Oh by the way, use Text here. It needs some good spacing though so that's why it doesn't work for me.

Oh Sorry, that was on Chapter 6, I think. The thing is, I had the order of events wrong, And I know I had it wrong because when I looked into the event viewer of that chapter, of that specific scenario, it has some different scenes than the one I got and a different conversation. Explanation below.

In Chapter 6, an old man in Eternia will tell you of The Story bet. the templar and Kamiizumi, love triangle and stuff. If you go next to Mahzer (edea's mom), she will tell you that the story is not true and will explain everything to you, Then if you go and awaken the fire crytal and fight Kamiizumi next in the swordbearers strong hold, you'll get the extra scene, somewhat like a true ending, kamiizumi's story". NOTE: It is important to not fight kamiizumi first before doing the above order of events as you'll lose the story and just get a plain, "die by my sword" scene

Anyway, I was just able to do 999999 damage.

JRPG!! Nuff' Said

3DS Friend Code: 4210-4394-5877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tuklaw

devinias

Well, okay I don't know about the last half of the game, but the finale boss fight(s) were awesome!!!

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8, W101, Lego City, and MANY eshop games. :)
New 3DS owner!!! MH4U, Zelda:MM, Pokemon Omega Ruby, Persona Q
3DS FC: 4141-5006-6082

3DS Friend Code: 4141-5006-6082 | Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

FishieFish

Maelstrom wrote:

What is his magic attack compared to agnes's?

24 without weapons.

Maelstrom

FishieFish wrote:

Maelstrom wrote:

What is his magic attack compared to agnes's?

24 without weapons.

As I said, without magic boosting weapons and stuff, you should ditch this job altogether. You should be doing a bit more than the P attackers in damage when exploiting a weak point. I think I was at 1000-1300 dmg at that point, but I bought a magic knife (+25 magic attack, +1 p attack). If that character has (somewhat) high defence, equip two ice rods, or something like that. (I should try 2 magic knives)

Check in for new sheets every Monday. There's lots of Fire Emblem arrangements coming.

FishieFish

Ringabel's defence sucks as well.
It's at something like 84.
Edea had 123 defence on chapter 2.
Eh.
At least he has level 5 dark magic now.
What is the best magic class to change him into?

Maelstrom

If you can, give him a bloody shield (trader--meaning stuff from rebuilt norende). It has the highest defence, but removes all chance of avoid (not that he would anyway) I would recommend a spell fencer, but if you want to keep him purely magic, choose the arcanist. This job has the highest job related magic attack boost and works best with black magic. And, just so you know, you can buy lvl 6 scrolls on the the grandship now. It took me a while to figure out.

SukottoRei

I just acquired a 3DS and where I live is not common to meet someone who also has one.
I bought this game because it was among my favorites, and I saw that it is very helpful to have friends and that can summon them in the game

So if you please add me as your friend!
I will thank you very much!

FC: 1607-3574-6882
SukottoRei
P.S. I added already
@devinias @Unca_Lz @Rapido @MasterWario @Jollykarp @Ralizah @Andyv01 @morphballer @SheldonRandoms @mprestam @Bazly
@MDee14 @Spoony_Tech @KittenKoder @MrGameluvr @Bacquerel

So if you can add me too I would appreciate it. =)
Again!
Thanks for advance! XD

SukottoRei

3DS Friend Code: 1607-3574-6882 | Nintendo Network ID: SukottoRei

Spoony_Tech

SukottoRei wrote:

I just acquired a 3DS and where I live is not common to meet someone who also has one.
I bought this game because it was among my favorites, and I saw that it is very helpful to have friends and that can summon them in the game

So if you please add me as your friend!
I will thank you very much!

FC: 1607-3574-6882
SukottoRei
P.S. I added already
@devinias @Unca_Lz @Rapido @MasterWario @Jollykarp @Ralizah @Andyv01 @morphballer @SheldonRandoms @mprestam @Bazly
@MDee14 @Spoony_Tech @KittenKoder @MrGameluvr @Bacquerel

So if you can add me too I would appreciate it. =)
Again!
Thanks for advance! XD

We have a topic just for this here https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/online_gaming/bravely_defa...

Still think it's dumb it's in the online gaming section as no one can seem to find it.

I would add you but I'm maxed out at 100, sorry.

Oh and I almost forgot, be careful of the friend summons as some can be way overpowered and ruin the game for you. Good to have them for town growth though!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

LzWinky

FishieFish wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

FishieFish wrote:

Are you using a rod?

Yep.
Ice Rod.
@Maelstrom, very low.
I'm not sure what exactly.
I was just using Anges as a healer since I changed her to a Salve Healer once I unlocked it and she only has level 3 white magic (I think she got level 4 dark magic).

Once you learn all the Black Mage spells, I recommend switching to Arcanist and using Black Mage skills. The combo can be quite deadly if done right

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

FishieFish

What is the best equipment I can get without rebuilding the village?
And I just found out you can change the character's names.
Hehehe...

Maelstrom

FishieFish wrote:

What is the best equipment I can get without rebuilding the village?

Whether you like it or not, rebuilding norrende is the best way to get a few items. It is the only way to get special move parts, which can be extremely helpful. For example, I have anges as a white mage with a staff and healing lore. I use the special move parts hp recovery, cure KO, bp recovery, and mp recovery, so when I use it, it brings everyone back to full health, 2 extra bp, and refills half of the MPs. Unfortunately, you only get people to build when you streetpass or net-invite friends. And, net-inviting friends is the only way to battle nemeses, or extra bosses that I think are taken from previous final fantasy games (this is my first). Otherwise, just look in every shop to find what you need. Don't forget there is a good one at the Swordbearer keep (and shield bearer) and the one on the grandship gets new stuff when you begin chapter 5

Edited on by Maelstrom

FishieFish

Doesn't rebuilding the village take a long time?

Oh, and did anyone else rename their characters once you get to chapter 5?
Hehe..

Maelstrom

FishieFish wrote:

Doesn't rebuilding the village take a long time?

Yes and no. If you regularly streetpass and net-invite friends, you should be able to complete everything in a week. However, most of the final items that take the longest, are very expensive and a few just give alternate outfits to each character, some of which look very cool.
How do you rename your characters?

FishieFish

Maelstrom wrote:

How do you rename your characters?

Go into the bar at the ship once you done chapter 5.
Talk to the fox, you can rename Tiz, Edea, Anges and Ringabel.
It's kind of weird though, because if someone says their names, the person still says Tiz, Anges ect.

Edited on by FishieFish

Rapido

@SukottoRei Added. Do we have like a Nemeses section here? I need some more to beat, Nemeses's like "Be mine, White Fox".

JRPG!! Nuff' Said

3DS Friend Code: 4210-4394-5877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tuklaw

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic