Forums

Topic: Bravely Default: The Flying Fairy

Posts 621 to 640 of 828

MasterWario

Maelstrom wrote:

@kewlan Thanks!

I spent about 8 minutes trying to destroy the water crystal before deciding I was supposed to destroy a different crystal

Except for the last chapter, I believe, you have to break the first one you go too.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

FishieFish

All my characters are level 42.
I still cannot beat Victor and Victoria.

"No one said you could touch."

Maelstrom

Concentrate all your fire on Victoria and use dispel regularly. That is all I can think of. If you keep getting poisoned, use esunaga. What keeps killing you? Also, use some of your friend summons. Those can be extremely useful.

My video game arrangements (sheet music for piano)
Check in for new sheets every Monday. There's lots of Fire Emblem arrangements coming.

Nintendo Network ID: aginor

FishieFish

Where do I get Esunaga?
And do you think I'm underleveled?
And pretty much I keep failing is because once someone falls I have to retrieve them and light/dark magic attacks do about half of HP to most of the characters.
Oh, and Doom.
Is their anyway to increase your MP meter?

Edit: I also don't have/want friend summons.

Edited on by FishieFish

Maelstrom

@FishieFish You are not under leveled, but you probably are under equipped with job abilities. If you grind to get someone who can use Lvl 5 black magic and someone else who can use Lvl5 white magic, you should be set. You can get all the scrolls needed in whatever that town is (in the land you're in) Try to check what your character's magic defense is and how it is affected by their job. You can switch jobs to get better stats in different areas, but remember, your stats increase slightly with each job level up so switching from a level 9 job to a level 1 job may put you at a disadvantage.

Edited on by Maelstrom

Check in for new sheets every Monday. There's lots of Fire Emblem arrangements coming.

Maelstrom

I also recomend having someone as a salvemaster with a secondary trait of white mage (with lvl 5 magic). The special abilty for salvemaster doubles all healing anythings, so you can heal your entire party with a curada

FishieFish

Should I get Anges to level 5 white magic, and Ringabel to level 5 dark magic?
I haven't gotten Salvemaster yet.
The boss OHKOs everyone.
I don't know what to do with Tiz and Edea though.
Tiz is a knight and Edea is a valkyrie.

MasterWario

I remember having to grind a bit for that boss. The soldiers in the area before are easy pickings for training. Wouldn't dare go outside though. I just abhor those succubus.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

FishieFish

Hmm.. What jobs should I change everybody into though?
I think that's the main problem.

Magikarp3

Universal tip: if you're stuck at a boss and haven't unlocked all the job asterisks up to that point yet, go unlock all the job asterisks first.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

FishieFish

I've unlocked them I think, but the Quda guy.
He's so hard.
He OHKOs everyone.

Magikarp3

FishieFish wrote:

I've unlocked them I think, but the Quda guy.
He's so hard.
He OHKOs everyone.

Qada OHKO's everyone but only one character at a time. Have two White Mages with raise and you're good to go~

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Kewlan

One thing that can be quite important is your equipment. Make sure to have the latest whenever you're in trouble!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Rapido

SPOILER ALERT:

Are there any other extra scenes for Sub missions? Like the one for Kamiizumi in Chapter 7. Where you get the old man to tell you the story bet. the Templar and Kamiizumi, go to Mahzer and have her explain. Awaken the Fire Crystal then finally fight Kamiizumi? somewhat like a good ending for Master and Student and one final lesson to teach.

JRPG!! Nuff' Said

3DS Friend Code: 4210-4394-5877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tuklaw

Kewlan

@Rapido Wait... I'm sorry what?
One I mentioned earlier is the fight with the adventurer, but I'm not sure how to do it.

Oh by the way, use Text here. It needs some good spacing though so that's why it doesn't work for me.

Edited on by Kewlan

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

FishieFish

I'm on chapter 5 now.

[spoilers]When does Airy reveal her true nature?
And when do you get to fight her?
I hate Airy so much.[/spoilers]

Oh yeah and what do I do with Ringabel?
He's been a Dark Mage this whole time and he's not doing any real damage any more.

Edited on by FishieFish

Maelstrom

FishieFish wrote:

I'm on chapter 5 now.

When does Airy reveal her true nature?
And when do you get to fight her?
I hate Airy so much.

Oh yeah and what do I do with Ringabel?
He's been a Dark Mage this whole time and he's not doing any real damage any more.

Just a tip, for spoilers, start the spoiler with and end it with There can be no spaces between the text and the thingies and if you have something besides a spoiler, you need an extra line before and after it.
Anyway, not for a bit. If you find someone is not doing enough damage, get some equipment to boost it. I recommend the black robe (swordbearer keep) and the magic knife (trader) if you can afford it. Or you could stick him in any other class you feel like. I had him as a spell fencer for a while, and then as (ironically) a dark knight. If you can use the ninja's dual wield as a support ability, the attack will greatly increase with two weapons. This can be quite deadly when combined with the spell fencer's magic ability.

Edited on by Maelstrom

FishieFish

Ringabel is doing 400 damage with Blizzarda to an enemy to an enemy weak to water.
But for example Tiz and Edea are doing about 800 damage attacking normally.
So should I just change him into a Dark Knight?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic