Forums

Topic: 3DS remake tiltes you want

Posts 101 to 111 of 111

Percentful

I know it's unbelievably unlikely, but I would love a donkey kong 64 remake. I know rare owns some of the things in it, but if cut out, couldn't nintendo legally make it?
Anyways, I think it would be perfect. The only things in that game that I didn't appreciate were the camera angles occasionally, and sometimes it was hard to perceive how far you needed to jump. 3d could fix that entirely.

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

Link1998

i want the wind waker but for the wii u not the 3ds...

Link1998

JustAnotherUser

Link1998 wrote:

i want the wind waker but for the wii u and the 3ds...

Fixed

Another game I would like is Metroid prime 1 and 2. (with Circle Pad pro support)

JustAnotherUser

Gamesake

I expect Dragon Quest 8 will find it's way onto the 3DS at some point.

Wizzrobe wrote:

Shenmue would be great, but that'll never happen I suppose.

Maybe not, but Dreamcast games would be an easy fit for the 3DS.

...in my pants.

Poppupian

I would like to see a 3D version of Goldeneye (Not the Wii version) with online functions. But maybe two remakes is enough. Otherwise I would like to see a Pokemon Snap 3D (Or better, a sequel!) or 3D Classic Super Mario Bros 3!

3DS Friend code: 2148-8132-9022
Favorite 3DS game right now: Fire Emblem Awakening
The 3DS game that i want right now: Mario and Luigi Dream Team

LzWinky

Malkeor wrote:

I'd want Majora to join Ocarnia, but Lordlz

Tingle MUST look like your avatar. That should be the only change.

If it's a full retail release for $40 it better have an improved look and interface to say the least. Plus some bonus content would be nice.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

BenAV

I hope they don't decide to make too many more 3DS remakes so I can save some money on new games.
It feels like such a waste of money buying games that I already own... but I know if they bring them out I'll buy them all anyway.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Gamesake

@BenAV That's how I feel about the VC. I'm not wild about remakes, but at least they have updated graphics and extra stuff like the Master Quest in Ocarina of Time 3D.

Edited on by Gamesake

...in my pants.

MrArcade

Wave Race 64.... yes I'm serious.

MrArcade

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.