Forums

Topic: 3DS Recommendations Thread

Posts 2,701 to 2,703 of 2,703

ReaderRagfish

@Tyranexx Honestly, the demos for Monster Hunter scare away more people than they attract because they provide little guidance and only showcase a fraction of the game's appeal. Which is a shame, because it's pretty much the most fun I've had with a game series in years and I think everyone should play it.

If you want to give it a try, skip the demo and buy a copy of one of the 3DS or Wii versions. They're dirt cheap these days, so if you decide you don't like it then it's barely even a loss.

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

Anti-Matter

@Tyranexx
Oh, thanks for the quick review. ūüėÄ
Lately, i have watched some gameplay videos of Metroid Prime Federation Force, something that very controversial for me who never like 1st person shooting games but suddenly was intrigued by "Armored Core" looking of 1st person shooting games and Chibi form.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Tyranexx

@ReaderRagfish Hmm...I might follow that suggestion then. Thanks! The demos I have tried weren't bad per se, they just didn't wow me or grab my attention. I found them to be a bit slow and clunky. And then the swimming in a 3DS demo I tried...ugh.

@Anti-Matter There is a free demo available of the Metroid Prime Blast Ball game that shipped with Federation Force. It's a separate mode from the main game, but it may be enough to convince you whether or not you'd be interested in the full game. It's basically a ball/sports game played with mechs.

Edit: No prob by the way; I'm happy to try to help! You even have me considering LBX now. XD

Edited on by Tyranexx

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started
Currently playing: Pokemon Ultra Sun, any non-RPG on the SNES Classic

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic