Forums

Topic: 3DS Recommendations Thread

Posts 2,661 to 2,680 of 2,701

Pokefanmum82

Just have a question. Does Detective Pikachu have multiple save files? It will be on sale for Black Friday for $29.99 @ Best Buy Canada along with a bunch of Switch games (which are upto $30 off).

Want: Mario Party Top 100, Atlus games, Psychic Spectres for the 3DS. For the Switch Kirby Star Allies, Yoshi and many others.

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing Stories, Crystal and Ultra Sun.

Rabbidt7

Hi everyone, any recommendations for multiplayer games?

Rabbidt7

3DS Friend Code: 2552-4949-1478 | My Nintendo: Carel

scubydo

So I am thinking of getting a New 2DS XL, I have not had a 3ds or 2ds for several years. BUT I have a ton of RPGs that I have yet to finish and would love to play through those, but is the New 2ds still worth it?

RPG, FPS, Adventure,Action...oh I like 'em all!

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

gcunit

@scubydo How else are you going to finish those RPGs?

If you're really not convinced by the long term value (which only you can determine for you), you can always buy one, take good care of it, then recover a decent proportion of the outlay by selling it on.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

scubydo

Well it is either a 2ds xl or a ps4...and they all have games I want to play and/or finish

RPG, FPS, Adventure,Action...oh I like 'em all!

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

Bevinator

Hi all. Has anyone got any recommendations for games suitable for a 3 year old on 2DS? I’ve found some of the games I assumed would be suitable have quite a bit of text to read or have other complications making them not quite suitable. We’ve had some success with Mario 3D land.

Any suggestions much appreciated.

ZX Spectrum, Atari 2600
N64, Game Cube, Wii, Wii U, Switch
Gameboy, DS, 3DS
Xbox 360, Xbox one

My Nintendo: Bevinator

Bevinator

Thanks for the advice. The Yoshi game sounds promising, I will check it out. A lot of the games I had assumed would be a good fit have turned out to either contain walls of text or quite subtly complicated gameplay.

Cheers @Xploder9825

ZX Spectrum, Atari 2600
N64, Game Cube, Wii, Wii U, Switch
Gameboy, DS, 3DS
Xbox 360, Xbox one

My Nintendo: Bevinator

RedderRugfish

@Xploder9825 No clue about Mario Tennis Open but GBC Mario Tennis is very good.

Mario Maker 2: JN2-5GV-VTF
Latest Level: The Mario Repair Shop 361-D5D-1CG

Ninfan

Hello

Could anyone tell me where I can download an emulator for a 3DS to play zx spectrum games

some of my Favourite games
Rick dangerous ( zx spectrum )
Battletoads ( game boy )
Tomb raider ( play station )
Speed freaks ( play station )
Wario ware ( game boy advance )
Advance wars ( gameboy advance )
Eternal darkness ( gamecube )

3DS Friend Code: 5430-2977-8452 | My Nintendo: Nin10dofan | Nintendo Network ID: 462971 name nin10dofan

SheldonRandoms

@Ninfan That kind of question shouldn't be asked here, it goes against the community rules.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants and Ristar!

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Also created Sheldon & Mr. Randoms on flipnote hatena, it was a series which I MADE!

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Ninfan

@SheldonRandoms ok sorry . But it's for my 3ds maybe that's ok.

HAY I ADDED YOUR 3DS FRIEND CODE IS THAT OK............

Battletoads ( game boy )

3DS Friend Code: 5430-2977-8452 | My Nintendo: Nin10dofan | Nintendo Network ID: 462971 name nin10dofan

SheldonRandoms

@Ninfan If it's for something still current/modern (3ds, Wii U, Switch, PS4, Xbox One, etc.), then it's not allowed. There's some instances for discussion on that kind of stuff for older generations of hardware (Gameboy, PS1, Dreamcast, etc.). For further information, you should read by "Unacceptable Content" in the community rules right over here: http://www.nintendolife.com/rules

Also created Sheldon & Mr. Randoms on flipnote hatena, it was a series which I MADE!

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Ninfan

@SheldonRandoms .oh no you were right. Not allowed talk about any emulators .SORRY

But do you know any place I can go to find one in looking for.
Again .I'm sorry I wrote that

Battletoads ( game boy )

SheldonRandoms

@Ninfan Again, that would fall under "Unacceptable Content".

Also, I sent you a swapnote which will probably be my last comment about this, so lets get this topic back to 3ds recommendations.

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

Ninfan

@SheldonRandoms where do I find the swap note. I don't think I got one of them before

Battletoads ( game boy )

SheldonRandoms

@Ninfan Meant Swapdoodle, got those confused since for some reason, I have both of them next to each other.

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

MizellFizzle

Hey, I'm really conflicted at the moment.
You see, I'm interested in the Mario & Luigi games. I got the Superstar Saga remake for Christmas, so I wanted to play more. I'm thinking on getting one of the games on the 3DS, which are Dream Team and Paper Jam.
Which one is better?

MizellFizzle

bartcas

get the dream team

bartcas 3DS Friend Code 0705-8935-2399. I am playing Biohazard Revelations (with MH4G, Fantasy Life, GTA, ShovelKnight, StreetFighter4, SmashBros, Animal CrossingNL, KonamiClassicCollections and 30+ waiting in line :D All Japanese versions, bought them in Japan for 1-60 USD used.)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic