Last night's Future Games Show brought a few announcements for Switch owners. Confirming a release window for Axiom Verge 2, console versions of Embr and Epic Chef, and new footage from The Lord of the Rings: Gollum, Daedalic Entertainment offered a few new reveals, too.
Developed by Airo Games, Life of Delta is bringing to consoles a new point-and-click adventure, shown off in a 2-minute trailer. Set within a post-apocalyptic Japan, we'll be playing as Delta, a small robot simply trying to survive this harsh world.
Since the presentation aired, Daedalic has outlined what to expect on Life of Delta's Steam page:
Our story follows Delta, who is a small service robot and like any other robot, he is just trying to survive in this harsh environment. One day he is forced to embark on a journey through a vast post-apocalyptic world in order to find his lost friend. Because of his small size, he needs to use all of his wits to overcome all dangerous scenarios and challenges.
* 25 hand-painted levels of post-apocalyptic Japan and hundreds of carefully handcrafted character animations
* You will be solving over 50 engaging mini-games such as building spaceship engines and mixing toxic potions
* Interact with various characters throughout the game, each with a unique story to tell
* Fully animated cutscenes to paint a more interesting story
* Beautiful original soundtrack
No release window has been confirmed, but we'll keep you informed as we learn more.