There are plenty of post-game rewards in store for players once they've managed to complete Metroid Dread. Some of these are unlocked for simply finishing the game on either normal or hard mode, whilst others are tied to more specific objectives.
Let's take a closer look at all available post-game unlockables in Metroid Dread and what exactly you're gonna need to do to get your hands on them.
Metroid Dread - Post-Game Rewards
There are a total of eight Chozo Archive art gallery items for you to collect during your time with Metroid Dread and each of these is tied to one of the game's eight regions.
In order to unlock an archive you need to collect 100% of items in the corresponding area.
- Archive 1 - 100% of items in Artaria
- Archive 2 - 100% of items in Cataris
- Archive 3 - 100% of items in Dairon
- Archive 4 - 100% of items in Burenia
- Archive 5 - 100% of items in Ghavoran
- Archive 6 - 100% of items in Elun
- Archive 7 - 100% of items in Ferenia
- Archive 8 - 100% of items in Hanubia
- Archive 9 - Collect all previous archives to reveal this bonus
As well as unlocking Chozo Archives you will also gain access to seven further art gallery items for completing the game on certain difficulties and in certain times.
These rewards feature art based on games from across the Metroid series and in order to grab them all you'll need to do the following;
- Metroid: Zero Mission - Beat the game on Normal Mode
- Metroid: Samus Returns - Beat Normal Mode in less than 8 hours
- Super Metroid - Beat Normal Mode in less than 4 hours
- Metroid: Other M - Beat the game on Hard Mode
- Metroid Fusion - Beat the game on Hard Mode in less than 8 hours
- Metroid Dread - Beat the game on Hard Mode in less than 4 hours
- Zero Suit Samus - Unlock all previous Ending Reward items
This guide is part of our Metroid Dread walkthrough and guide series, which includes all ability locations, all missile tank locations, all energy tank locations, all energy parts, all suit upgrades, all power bomb tanks, plus every compatible amiibo unlock, E.M.M.I. and boss battle tips, and other helpful tips to help you get through the game and get those post-game unlocks.