Sorry, no Vertical Drop Heroes HD review yet.
Sorry, no Vertical Drop Heroes HD screenshots yet.
Super Mario Party, Mark of the Ninja and Disgaea 1 Complete!
The latest Nintendo Download update for North America has arrived, and it's bringing new games galore to the eShop in your region. As always, be sure to drop a vote in our poll and a comment down below with your potential picks for the week. Enjoy! Nintendo Switch retail: Super Mario...
Battle to the bottom
Indie publisher Digerati has confirmed that Vertical Drop Heroes HD, a rogue-lite platformer, will be launching on Nintendo Switch next week. Created by Nerdook (the developer behind games such as Monster Slayers and Reverse Crawl), Vertical Drop Heroes was originally a web-based game which received over two million plays...
Vertical Drop Heroes is a procedural platformer RPG hybrid with roguelike elements, where your hero adventures through randomly generated stages. Armed with a variety of skills and traits, you must use your cunning and reflexes to survive the dangers of each stage, until you face the final boss and uncover the truth behind the game!
• Randomly generated stages with destructible terrain
• Split screen, local co-op (supports split Joy-Con play)
• Tons of skills, abilities, traits and powers to unlock
• Unique combat system encourages proper planning over quick reflexes
• Persistent upgrades allow you to carry forward progress between games
• Every enemy and boss is designed to provide challenge and variety
• Created by one-man indie studio, Nerdook, in his unique style